[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you guys manage to eat vegetables every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Fuckthis.jpg (61 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fuckthis.jpg
61 KB, 400x388
How the fuck do you guys manage to eat vegetables every single day? I've started incorporating vegetables slowly into my diet but fuck sakes the taste is horrible especially those fucking carrots. Anything that I can add to make my misery more comfortable or am i gonna die from bitter taste bud overdose?
>>
Carrots are good what you mean
>>
>>36597336
Are you a child? What the hell
>>
Nigga sautee and caramelize your veggies and all the bitterness is gone.

>but muh vitamins i only eat raw broccoli

Well then FUCK eat more well prepared veggies you goddamn goatman
>>
>>36597336
>the taste is horrible

THE

FUCK

>americans
>>
>>36597336
Do it out of necessity. I'm cutting right now

> hungry
[Most] vegetables are voluminous but low calorie.

> harder to shit
You eat less on a cut, so it's harder to get your fiber and be regular. The highest ratio of fiber to calories is going to be from vegetables/beans.
> nutritious
I'm not eating that much food everyday so it's hard to get my nutrients.
>>
Sauté them with coconut milk. Or burn your taste buds because you've ruined them with Twinkies and mountain dew you fat faggot.
>>
>>36597336
Maybe if you imagine the fork is an airplane that's landing in your mouth you can eat your vegetables more easily.
>>
File: 1413840214704.jpg (54 KB, 720x615) Image search: [Google]
1413840214704.jpg
54 KB, 720x615
>>36597336
I lost a hell of a lot of weight by doing the following.

Take root vegetables, like carrots or turnips or some shit. No potato, potato doesn't work.

Put said root vegetable in food processor. It turns the vegetable into fine, cous-cous/rice-like grains.

Put a bit of oil in a frying pan, fry that shit up.

Boom - veggie rice. Fry it up with some spices, different veggies together e.g. carrot and turnip or celeriac or cauliflower or some shit. Doesn't even taste like the vegetables anymore.

I don't eat rice now, and I barely ever eat my veggies whole, I just eat vegetable rice. Serve it up with whatever you like
>>
I HATE CHICKEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE LIKE IT

IT'S WEIRD

THIS IS NOT A JOKE IT IS A PROBLEM
>>
File: hank and the solution.jpg (62 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
hank and the solution.jpg
62 KB, 1200x900
>hating the taste of vegetables

try reaching puberty
>>
File: 51r6MW6HQFL._SY300_.jpg (26 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
51r6MW6HQFL._SY300_.jpg
26 KB, 296x300
>>36597336
Try that V8 juice that masks the taste of vegetables with fruit juice.
>>
>How the fuck do you guys manage to eat vegetables every single day?
How's the rest of your diet? Maybe you're just used to other foods packed with sugars and other terrible shit.
>>
>>36597336
how old are you? my tastes changed a lot from 18 onwards.
>>
Eat steamed broccoli with a tiny bit of salt. Fucking god tier.
>>
>>36597428
Keked
>>
>>36597433
oh man i used to do this with cauliflower and that shit was so good. food processor is such a pain in the ass to wash though
>>
multivitamins are cheap vegetables
>>
I like celery and carrots chopped up with some sriracha or habanero sauce

sauteeing and veggie rice also good options

Basically you gotta learn to work with veggies, if youve never eaten them they are hard to get used to but they pay awesome nutritional dividends
>>
>>36597381
tbqh m8 when I was in the USA their supermarket veggies and fruits tasted like shit ... even the organic ones can't compare to the stuff I'm used to eating in Europe
>>
>>36597381
im not even american but still
>yuropoor detected

>>36597470
Im 23
>>
>>36597336
Are you eating them raw?

Doing something as simple as steaming or sauteing with a little butter helps.

>>36597381
eat me
>>
>half table spoon olive oil
>half table spoon butter
>almost any vegetable
>medium heat
>salt, black pepper, your favorite dried chili powder, red pepper flakes is what i use
>when your done you have a fucking delicious vegetable sautee you can do whatever you want with
> as a side for meat, on top of some rice, mixed with spaghetti, on some toast
>>
Try boiling carrot slices with brown sugar and cinnamon
>>
>>36597580
ya im eating them raw. though sometimes i boil them and they taste a little better
>>
>>36597433
will try this.
>>
Carrots are best roasted in a pan with olive oil and cinnamon and kanye pepper.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.