[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to the gym feels more like a chore now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: feels frog.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
feels frog.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>going to the gym feels more like a chore now
>>
>>36596439
i feel that way sometimes but i find that if i go anyways ill be glad i went 100% of the time
>>
File: IMG_20160331_110850.jpg (567 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_110850.jpg
567 KB, 1440x1440
I look forward to going to the gym just like I used to look forward to everybody leaving the house so I can jerk off when I was 14. It really is the best part of my day.
>>
>>36596439
I've been lifting for 2 years and idktf yet. I enjoy it still more and more. Making some friends and acquaintances at gym as well. Maybe try talking to some people anon or try a different program. Lift in some way you haven't tried before. If you've never done oly, try it. Learn some new shit.
>>
>>36596439
Pick a new routine.
Try something new.
Make some fucking gains ?
>>
This, last thing I wanna go after working 10 hours and sit in traffic for an hour is go to the gym.
>>
>>36596886
in my case i feel its not as fun as when i first started
>>
It's gonna feel that way sometimes. Fitness is a blue collar affair at times, in that you may not like it but it's important for you to clock in and do your time regardless. You'll thank yourself later
>>
>>36596439
I hurt my arm two weeks ago and have had to cut back on my workouts. I feel lazy now.
>>
File: 2226_1211320590_large.jpg (64 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
2226_1211320590_large.jpg
64 KB, 800x641
Dude, I'll tell you a huge secret.

Change your music. Get a whole new playlist of hype songs. I mean songs that get you fucking moving.

I promise that will help the chore feeling a lot.
>>
Feels like a chore for me a lot of the time, but I have been doing chores for my whole life, so whatever.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (66 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
66 KB, 720x480
>tfw you are literally the only one in your gym who doesn't wear earbuds
>tfw you broke a highbar squat PR to Adele over the house speakers an hour ago
>>
>>36596906
/thread
>>
Been lifting for 6 years. I still look forward to working out 95 % of the time.
>>
>>36597977
Not OP but am I the only one here who likes lifting in silence?

I know a lot of heavy music that gets you pumped, but I always focus better in silence.
>>
>>36598303
bruhhhhh feels gay
>>
>>36597977
>>36598708

Upbeat shit, not weeb trash but some funk playlist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.