[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel when you walk past a fat sub-human?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: angry subhuman.jpg (73 KB, 645x912) Image search: [Google]
angry subhuman.jpg
73 KB, 645x912
How do you feel when you walk past a fat sub-human?
>>
you're not as cool as you think OP
>>
Scared and I walk a bit faster so I can't get stuck in their gravitational pull
>>
File: spike.jpg (39 KB, 278x175) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
39 KB, 278x175
I feel sorry that I married her.
>>
>>36595926
It's not about how "cool" you are for being fit, it's about how disgusting fat people are. Everyone should be fit, that's not even something to be particularly proud of because it should be the norm for everyone.

Fat people are just unnatural and disgusting freaks that shouldn't even exist. Their entire body is deformed into this grotesque shape that they created through their sheer amount of gluttony and their access to unlimited amounts of cheap food.

That's the important point here. The German on the right isn't particularly cool. He's just normal in any healthy society. The man on the left is just so hideous and deformed from his obesity that the contrast between the two makes the German look like some sort of god in comparison.
>>
>>36596088
if everyone was fit then you'd have to be handsome af or you'd be the new fat. be happy it's actually easy to have a major upper hand by taking an hour 4 days a week to better yourself
>>
File: 1452065007104.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1452065007104.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>36596056
>>
>>36596056
Funny shit haha
>>
>>36596380
It's better from the perspective of the individual and it definitely makes things a lot easier, but the trade off is that our society as a whole is filled with people that are just obese human trash.

I would love if an obesity epidemic started in China because we compete with them, but to be happy that our own people are fat and disgusting? It's only a positive thing if you don't care at all about your nation.
>>
look at this fat haha SIT ON MY FACE nah that's gross I wonder if I could wear them like armor I wonder how much they weigh what if I was that fat
>>
>>36595918
Superior
>>
>>36596530
Isn't China already having obesity problems with their "little emperors"? Fat children become fat adults...
>>
>>36596380

Maybe, but you'd also have a larger pool of semi-attractive people to work with.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.