[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >23 >get constant female attention and new girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: lily.jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lily.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
>be me
>23
>get constant female attention and new girls each month
>making excellent money from a business i own
>thousands of followers on instagram
>physique improves every year
>depressed as all fuck and want nothing more than to return to that summer from my youth which i spent clowning around with my wonderful girlfriend getting involved in all kinds of stupid situations
>the better i do the more depressed i become
>the more depressed i become the more of a show i must put on to make everyone think i'm doing good
life is a fucking bitch.

also, post what you do for your lats.
>>
>>36595057
So superficial bullshit and normie pandering isn't fulfilling? Wow what a fucking revelation
>>
>>36595057
what business is that?

weighted chinups and dumbbell rows
>>
>>36595057
>the more depressed i become the more of a show i must put on to make everyone think i'm doing good
Why? So your instagram followers don't get worried?
Do what you want. Stop being such a girl about it.

Chinups.
>>
Friends bruh... FRIENDS
>>
>>36595057
Lat Pulldowns
>>
>>36595076
its a business that loans money and provides publicity to other businesses
>>
>>36595134
So why are you upset about making money off peoples opinions of you? Thats the business youre in right?
If you dont like it quit faget
>>
>>36595185
its not that, i just want to love and be loved at this point, i'd trade everything for that. not easy to find though.
>>
Youre looking at the past through rose colored glasses. You werent as happy and care free that summer as you remember yourself to be

Your brain tends to forget all your anxiety and minor depression periods when looking backwards. You had worries weighing you down but since they likely amounted to nothing your brain forgot about them. You were likely as upset back then as you are now, if not worse

I find the only way to fix this and feel good in the present is to do what you did in your original post. Say to yourself what youre presently doing as if it was past tense, or its your buddies life instead of your own, and think how objectively good shit is for you.

Last weekend i was at a bonfire with buddies, some cute girls ive fucked, smokin weed and drinking. But i wasnt having fun, i felt anxious and tired and it seemed like a chore.

Then while i was taking a shit it occured to me that I was surrounded by good friends, drinking and smoking while im young and relatively carefree and that i was in an objectively pleasamt scenario. It helped me enjoy the rest of the night to look at it from an outside perspective instead of worrying about gay little shit, like the fact that i had a pimple on my face or it was slightly too cold be outside all night

Keep trying to convince your brain how good your life is and stop fawning over the fake memories of your past
>>
>>36595220
You cant please everyone and life is struggle
Deal.with it
>>
>>36595057
Now you know that some thing can't be bought.
>>
>>36595057
>the more of a show i must put on to make everyone think i'm doing good
so you still depend on external validation. aka you haven't achieved shit
>>
>>36595057
>depressed as all fuck and want nothing more than to return to that summer from my youth which i spent clowning around with my wonderful girlfriend getting involved in all kinds of stupid situations
Holy fuck man are you me? Except that I'm a college drop out loser who barely wins 400 usd per month and doesn't have any attention for girls , I don't know how to feel about this should i give up and kill myself? Seems like life will be all down hill from here
>>
>>36595057
>be me

Who the fuck else are you going to be you faggot?
>>
>>36595220
Honestly this is a fantasy, just like Disney. You'll never find unconditional love from a woman. You always have to keep up your game to keep them around. It never ends.
>>
>>36595057
same here except I don't get female attention at all, I don't have any followers and am poor..

lol
>>
>>36595068
Kek

Op start a side life of depravity and take it as deep as possible. Hiding this from the normies will become a new game and you'll be overcome by so many other feelings you'll transcend depression and emerge a beautiful moth
>>
>>36595566
Man the fuck up
>>
>>36595057
> Business
Hawking stuff on insta is not a business.

Do something worthwhile
>>
>>36595566
>>36595057
YOU STUPID beta faggots. kys
>>
File: 1447844726276.png (133 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1447844726276.png
133 KB, 311x300
>OP has everything in his life but love
>I'm a shitty loser who can't even get a job pushing carts, much less "followers" on social media
>The last time I felt "loved" was 12 years ago before my balls dropped

TOP FUCKING KEK BREHS

THE RIDE NEVER TRULY ENDS DOES IT

NO BRAKES ON THIS SIDE-SPLITTING RIDE OF KEKS AND LELS
>>
>>36595057

I'm 23 as well and want to start a good business. How can I get off my ass and start a decent one?

How'd you get your start?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.