[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cant piss everything have to go to toilet a few times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: just pretending to be ok.jpg (139 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
just pretending to be ok.jpg
139 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw cant piss everything have to go to toilet a few times or stay longer just to piss properly
>tfw on top of that i start to get the feel to shit even though i have nothing to
Why is this happening familiarity?I really dont get it.Will kegels fix this or make it worse?
>>
Why would you post mr potato head and give me feels like that?
>>
>>36591636
kegels will fix it
>>
>>36591636
>Medfag here
How old are you ? Did you take any steroids?
When did it start ? Suddenly or progressively ?
Do you have pain when urinating ? Do you feel like you have to use a lot of force to start peeing? Does your penis slowly pee less and at the end just produce small bits like a few drips every time you put some effort ?
>>
>>36591636
YOU JUST HAD TO INJECT CREATINE DIDN'T YOU???
>>
You need to be examined by a doctor. Go see one. Might be prostate cancer.
>>
>>36591636
PROSTATE.

Go pay some guy to stick his finger up your bum. My lady friend is laughing and saying she will do it for free
>>
>>36591822
>My lady friend is laughing and saying she will do it for free

i cringed pretty hard.
>>
>>36591822
Kind of weird you call your dick your lady friend
>>
>>36591682
>How old are you ?
>Did you take any steroids?
No.I barely even lift.
>When did it start ?
~1 year and half.I went to doctor and he prescribed me pills which did nothing to me.Then he said its probably in my brain(that im deluding myself) or muscle which he wanted to cut off but i never went to because i knew something will go wrong.
>Do you have pain when urinating ?
Nope.Its usually really relieving/nothing.
>Do you feel like you have to use a lot of force to start peeing?
I dont use for when i start to but usually wait or it just happens but i usually use force at the end when i feel that there is still something there.
>? Does your penis slowly pee less and at the end just produce small bits like a few drips every time you put some effort ?
Yes.

Since we are at it i have similar problem when i shit.Not sure if this is normal or might gross you but when i shit sometimes i cant do it(like i lose control) and it returns back and have to wipe for a really long time.
>>
>>36591636
>>36591682
Anyway since you don't answer I'm just gonna go on a hunch and like the other guy said its most likely prostate enlargement. You should get it checked out, it could be benign enlargement but it could, if you happen to be unlucky, also be cancer. Other options are infectious (also gonorrhoea) diseases of the prostate, urethral stricture and neurological bladder dysfunction. But I deem those more unlikely. I'm out
>>
>>36591869
I just went to toilet.Thats why it took me so long to answer.
>>
>>36591869
>>36591866
For your age its uncommon to have these symptoms because usually the prostate enlargement happens over years and years. You should see a urologist because a general physician doesn't know shit about most stuff beyond the basics.
Now from what you told me i don't have a very clear direction of what it could be. The feeling if not being able to 'poop entirely' can be caused by an enlarged prostate, or prolapse of the bladder or rectum among other things.

Did you unintendedly lose weight over the past months and if so how much ? Do you feel more tired than usual, no energy? Did you experience night sweats? Unexplained fever ?

Either way I think you should consult a professional your problem probably needs imaging studies to find out what exactly the cause is.

Finally this might not be for everyone and it sounds a bit weird but the doc is gonna do it anyway... You could feel up your own Ass and toch the prostate. It should be squishy like a soft rubber ball, have 2 halves and be about the size of a walnut of golf ball.
What you wanna pay attention to is if you feel anything hard (not poop of course..) or irregular pattern as well as enlarged size it would be more close to a mandarin or even tennis ball if its enlarged.
>>
>>36591941
>You should see a urologist
I went specially for that reason to urologist.
>Did you unintendedly lose weight over the past months and if so how much ?
Nah i even got 2-3lbs more.
>Do you feel more tired than usual, no energy?
Well i feel usually like that but its mostly because i wake up to go to toilet a few time and it really ruins my sleep(imo).
>Did you experience night sweats?Unexplained fever ?
Nah im actually really fine now.
>Finally this might not be for everyone and it sounds a bit weird but the doc is gonna do it anyway... You could feel up your own Ass and toch the prostate. It should be squishy like a soft rubber ball, have 2 halves and be about the size of a walnut of golf ball.
What you wanna pay attention to is if you feel anything hard (not poop of course..) or irregular pattern as well as enlarged size it would be more close to a mandarin or even tennis ball if its enlarged.
Thanks i will try it.
>>
>>36591993
Okay, I will stick around for your response. If you have no idea where to find your prostate watch a video on YouTube first.
>>
>>36591993
By the way those last questions I asked are to check for symptoms of malignant disease (cancer). Your answers are comforting in the sense that it doesn't raise any suspicion in that direction.
>>
>>36592017
Well for some reason i cant touch it.I saw a few videos and it looks really easy but i still cant.Will try again of course just letting you know im still here.
>>36592048
I know.
>>
>>36592185
put your arm inbetween your legs, so not in the way that you would wipe your ass, just like when you touch your penis but go lower. Slowly go inside the anus with the palm of your hand point up, then instead of keeping it straight curl the finger slightly and head for the direction where the base of the penis would be. You should just be able to touch the gland when it's not enlarged, when it is enlarged you can't really miss it.
>>
File: 1456625276344.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1456625276344.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>this is an anal masturbation thread
>>
>>36592327
Not sure if i did but i touched something like jelly and it was not big.This is the best i can do for now because its really tight down there.
>>
>>36592514
>tfw no reply
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.