[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on //fit/ done neck training for a thicker neck? The neck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: head-neck-action.jpg (146 KB, 1027x1200) Image search: [Google]
head-neck-action.jpg
146 KB, 1027x1200
Anyone on //fit/ done neck training for a thicker neck? The neck is probably the most important bodypart for looking tough but noone ever talks about it
>>
It's a great way to get sleep apnea and other breathing related issues. Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
i dont want to look like a fucking retard

why dont you wear an elevation mask while you're at it huh faggot?
>>
File: Tpf5kiY.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Tpf5kiY.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>>36591207
>looking tough
>>
>>36591241
I think thats mouth breathing
>>
>>36591207
Listen to cannibal corpse and do windmills and headbanging, just look at the vocalists neck
>>
>>36591250
For you
>>
>>36591304
how long would it take for results if you did this half an hour every day? (serious q. I know it works)
>>
>>36591304
>>36591314
Years of headbanging and wearing a 5lbs mask has done wonders for Corey "I push my fingers into my eyes" Taylor. Look at it.
>>
>>36591359
what happened to his nipple
>>
>>36591241
Wait what? Source? Elaborate, please.

I was planning on getting a fuckhuge neck this year.
>>
>>36591420
ignore them they are idiots
>>
>>36591359
Willing to bet his neck has the same circumference as his stomach.
>>
>>36591420
Friend's parents are both doctors. One works in a top sleep research lab. I asked a ton of questions about sleep. Large amounts of fat and muscle both caused obstruction and sleep apnea. It's called Pickwickian Syndrome in the case of fat, and muscle acts in the same way that the fat does during sleep (due to relaxation).
>>
>>36591540
Fucksake, this actually makes perfect sense.
>>
File: autism.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>autism: the exercise
just do wrestling bridges like a man
>>
>>36591207
I do neck curls for high reps regularly. They've made my neck as big as I want it to be. No bridges or harness work.
>>
File: 1390055228790.jpg (663 KB, 726x1008) Image search: [Google]
1390055228790.jpg
663 KB, 726x1008
>>36591540
>muscle acts in the same way that the fat does during sleep (due to relaxation).
>>
>>36590705
I've done some a couple times in my bedroom with playes on my head.

Pretty boring and you have to do 4 different excercises to hit it evenly all around. 6 if you want to include rotation. But it works. Would be faster/nicer with a 4 way nevk machine.

Put plates on your forehead with your head hanging off a bench facing up. Do neck "crunches". Then do the opposite on your belly, doing neck "back extensions" (all with rounding the spine, you wont blow a disk unless maybe you go for a 1RM, trust me). Then do the same thing but on eachside, laterally, pulling your ear to your shoulder, like a side bend or w/e.
>>
>>36591966
Trainee medic here. Unconscious people often stop breathing specifically because the smooth muscle around the pharynx relaxes too much and the airway shuts down. People often get it confused for "swallowing your tongue".
>>
>>36592900
i dont get why the neck threads always get ignored
>>
>>36593496
Me neither. Then you get fucking DYELs with mediocre physiques and pencil necks wondering why people can't' see they lift with clothes on.

Work on your necks you skinny cunts.
>>
Ive seen a couple of bodybuilders paralized bc they broke there neck in a acccident .
Noting broke in there body but the neck broke and it was over.
When i saw that years ago , i knew how important the neckis.

Some here dont understand the importance of the neck. They only think about the body.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.