[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW just measured myself and I'm 6 feet and 2.803 inches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 144x144
TFW just measured myself and I'm 6 feet and 2.803 inches.

Can I round up?
>>
No.
>>
Why not since nobody can tell the difference
>>
>>36580264
Anything over 6'1" is best rounded down. There's tall and then there's lanky.
>>
Yes. You're closer to 6'3 than 6'2
>>
go ahead and say you're 6'4
no one is autistic enough to measure you or call you out.

hell even better, say that you're 5'7 next to manlets.
>>
File: 1436482976570.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1436482976570.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>36580264
I'm 5 feet and 7.05 inches and I round up to 5'10"
>>
File: devilish.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>36580337
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
Go on holiday to USA, im a legit 5'11 dude (181 cm), a doctor measured without shoes for my passport 4 weeks before i went.
Decided to go on tinder and go to a few bars.
Women say "gee, how come all you swedes are so tall?"
wtf?
apparently the average american male add like 3 inches to their height, almost every girl i met guessed i was 6'2ish, had to show them my ID proving i was 5'11 for them to believe me.
They bring me over to their table and have me stand next to their male friends.
They ask them how tall they are and they all say above 6'0. When we compare im taller than all of them and i was wearing flat shoes while some of them were wearing timberlands (they add like 2 inches). They all accuse me of lying about my height, lol.
No wonder why girls say they want a guy taller than 6'0, it's because they think 5'7 is 6'0.
>>
>>36580747
This.
It happens in the UK and Aus too. It's funny if you know your actual height and say it with a crowd of manlets e-statting
People thought I was 6'3", I'm barely 6'1".
>>
>>36580747
OP here. I lived in the States for most of my life.

I'm actually a little disappointed for this reason. People in high school would ask me how tall I am and I would say 6'3 and they would say "hahahahaha no way dude I'm 6 foot you must be 6'6 maaan"

I'm currently 220 after bulking to escape lanklet mode and I think I'm pretty close to Batflek-mode. 10 more lbs.
>>
>>36580323
I have a problem with lying to myself. I don't see how people can bloat their stats for other people and not feel internally betrayed.

I genuinely thought I was 6'4 too and I have OCD about odd numbers so I don't know how I will live with myself after today.
>>
I'm slightly below 6'1, but more ahead of 6'0, so I just round up. I think that's what most people do anyway.

Thankfully I use the metric system which is much more accurate when telling someone your height.
>>
File: dog.jpg (42 KB, 275x303) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
42 KB, 275x303
I'm 5'5"

Safe to round up to 6'?
>>
>>36581244
Kek
>>
>tfw 5 foot 16 inch manlet
>>
Tfw you're a 5'10" girl and live on the West coast with more and more Mexicans arriving every day lowering the chances of you ever dating or even seeing someone taller than you.
It's like all the tall guys get spirited away to military, army, firefighter and police positions and you're left on an island of short men.
I just want to feel small for once. To have a man tower over me and take control. But this never happens because for some reason I'm too tall
>>
Do the same thing as everyone else

>be me 5'11
>grill coworker asks how tall i am
>5'11
>no way anon! [other coworker] is 6 feet and you're taller than him you must be 6'3 haha!
>bertstare.jpg
>>
>>36581410
How do I approach a tall girl as a manmore? I really want to be a power couple and dominate everyone we see just by being there.
>>
>>36581410
You should move to Northern Europe or the Netherlands.

Here in Norway, at 6'1, I walk past dudes much taller than me every day. You'd be having a field day.
>>
File: image.png (153 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153 KB, 560x582
>tfw 6'1
>tfw netherlands
>tfw actually average and probably below average when you measure only young men
>tfw I see so many lanklets who look absolutely retarded but are 6'3 and up
>>
You idiots realize you shouldn't try to give a bigger number for your height but actually a smaller number? Because if you give a big number they will judge you against the other people they know at that number and realize you're lying. Rounding down makes you seem taller than you are
>>
>>36582298
You got this manlet thing all figured out huh?
>>
>>36581410
Literally just move out of shitskin land.
5'10" is average if you're living around white (or black) guys
>>
>>36582298
So if I'm 0.03 cm below 6'1, then I'm a 6'0. Ok great logic bro, I'll listen to you. NOT.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.