[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat as fatass >get /fit/ and build muscle >want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04[1].jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04[1].jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>fat as fatass
>get /fit/ and build muscle
>want to do my first cut to get abs and be fit for my first summer at the beach where i can go in the water without a shirt on
>cursed with zipper abs who arent even verticly the same allignment

I seriously had enough, there is NOTHING i can do about this, NO AMMOUNT of lifting will fix that.
>>
>>36578092

Literally no one else will give a shit.
>>
>>36578102
/thread
>>
>>36578102

>at the gym locker room
>go out of the shower and start dressing myself
>some random gymbro says "wow dude, you look like you have a literal zipper on your stomach"
>t-thanks

went home and was mad as fuck tbqh
>>
>>36578092
Seriously dude, don't you have any real problems?
>>
>>36578238
Hahaha, ah damn.
>>
>>36578092
You can start by spelling amount right first you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36578092
The only people who care are you and other insecure lifters, grills or other normies don't care, they don't even care if you have 2/4/6/8 pack
>>
If your stomach is somewhat flat and you have a decent back and arms still go shirtless this summer. Females are attracted to confindence (and overall package).
>>
>>36578092
here is the plan
1. get dadbod and draw the abs you like with a pencil on your stomach
2. post it on fit
3. gtfo to r9k
>>
File: AbPlan30days.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
AbPlan30days.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>36578092
If you are trying to have male bodybuilders suck your cock then you really do have a real problem on your hands.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.