[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on keto? I'm thinking about quitting basketball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12
File: keto.png (338 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
keto.png
338 KB, 800x800
Thoughts on keto?

I'm thinking about quitting basketball and switching to this. I'm not fat as fatass but being lean with just lifting 3-4 times a week sounds great
>>
you're gonna trade basketball for a meme diet

shiggy diggy
>>
>>36576744
>Thoughts on keto?
I fucking love it

A lot of /fit/ thinks its a meme. I can personally say it works.

Plus I fucking love meat
>>
>>36576748
I used to love it but it's not working out for me anymore, and it's getting boring
>>
>>36576744

Why did they stick "National Institute of Health" on that image?
>>
>>36576762
Can you tell me some things to know starting out? Am I gonna feel like shit? What should I expect doing it?
>>
>>36576777
To make it seem more legit to the dumbfags
>>
>>36576744

>david perlmutter

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/06/problem-with-the-grain-brain-doctor.html

Keto is not a diet you follow long-term thinking it's going to be healthy. It's a crash diet you do for no longer than a month to shed water weight quickly.
>>
>>36576860
It's just an image I got off google images to try and garner as much replies as possible
>>
>>36576744
It's good because it's a lot harder to overeat when you don't eat carbs. No chips, ice cream, soda, candy, cookies, no fries, no bread, no pasta... You can't really gorge down a thousand kcal of fat and protein in one sitting like it was nothing. Other than that it's calories in calories out, there's no magic to it. Any "health benefits" apart from that it's easier to lose weight are just bullshit most likely.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-18-48-28.png (961 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-18-48-28.png
961 KB, 720x1280
>>36576808
>Can you tell me some things to know starting out?
Your cravings will end about a week or two after you start. Dont give in or youll be stressed forever
>Am I gonna feel like shit?
Yes and no. You'll get withdrawals from lack of carbs. That'll end maybe two or three days. You might be crabby too.
>What should I expect doing it?
Semi-rapid fat loss.

Im not exaggerating when I say I lost 20lbs in a month. It may be different for you. My friends only lost a pound a week. My doctor said Im fine so Im not worried.

Also expect to suddenly lose interest in carbs. I cant even look at bread anymore.

I felt more energized and my lifts became stronger. Keto is great because you mostly eat protien so my gains werent affected
>>
>>36576860
Couldn't you just manage with carb refeed days every 2-3 weeks or soemthing
>>
>>36576808
>>36576926
Oh and by withdrawal I mean headaches and cravings. I was really irritable but thats because Im a little bitch when I have headaches
>>
>>36576926

And at least ten of those pounds were water weight.
>>
>>36576926

>Keto is great because you mostly eat protien so my gains werent affected

Protein no keto. Keto is mostly fat. A diet high in protein doesn't induce ketosis, which is what defines a ketogenic diet.
>>
>>36576936

Best to have carb refeeds 29-31 days a month
>>
I like it, it's pretty great for the first month or two since you'll shed pounds rapidly.
Eventually as you lean out, you'll realize it's easier to go light on the keto and instead have some carbs every now and then (still mostly low carb though)

When you start the cravings and head aches will be pretty bad but after a week you'll feel like a million bucks.
>>
>>36576945
I believe it. But my overall bf is way lower than when I started
>>36576947
Not sure what to say here. I mostly eat meat and keep my carbs down. Im happy with the results
>>
>>36576926
>Im not exaggerating when I say I lost 20lbs in a month
This is because you lost water weight, for every gram of glycogen in your body, you store three additional grams of water. This will all be depleted in a few weeks which will cause your scale to give you very happy numbers, but you really shouldn't even use a scale when on keto. All that weight will get back once you start eating carbs again and refill your glycogen deposits.
>>
>>36576860
Correct and incorrect, I have no idea about the DYELs on fit that claim to do keto for years but I did RFL which is low calorie keto as I bulked too hard and had a competition in a month.
Managed to lose 15 kg (Of which 3 kg was waterweight) and was leaner than ever strength was still same volume work capacity suffered a lot and I even got doms going back to my routine.
The fatter you are the longer you can stay on keto you also need to have carb refeeds.
>>
>>36576974
You don't lose 20lbs of waterweight unless the guy is a 300 lb fatass, also if he did refeeds similar to mine >>36576975 where I ate 250-300 grams of carbs in a sitting you could easily determine the water weight you have as you go back up.
>>
>>36576960
oh to add to this, you'll quickly become not interested in carbs...I almost never ever consider eating bread or pasta

Still sometimes want rice, but riced cauliflower is a very good replacement
>>
So if I did keto forever what would happen
>>
>>36577048

Probably death by ischemic heart disease when you're middle aged
>>
>>36576744
>Thoughts on keto?
Sounds like a great way to waste money and give yourself diarrhea, all the while fucking up your kidneys.
>>
>>36577067
>dying middle aged

sounds great to me
>>
>>36577048
you'd live a healthy happy life because you're eating what you're supposed to be

anti keto fags are retarded. I've been on keto 2 months and never felt better
>>
>>36576744
>eating mass amounts of cholesrtol and saturated fat all day with few veggies and little to no fruit.

I hope this is bait. But at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if you were serious.
>>
>falling for the keto meme in 2016 lel

If you're interested in keto just carb cycle

because doing straight keto for months at a

time is stupid.

What I did was 6 days keto, and 1 high carb

day. The pump the day after the carb load is

sickening

also expect to have shitty breath if u do the

meme diet lel
>>
File: 1448086623485.jpg (8 KB, 249x325) Image search: [Google]
1448086623485.jpg
8 KB, 249x325
>>36577090
>he fell for the anti cholesterol and fat meme
>still a slave to the glucose jew

don't forget all your medications for thyroid and inflammation problems ;)
>>
anti keto fags literally have zero evidence that keto is bad or dangerous except "oh my god no carbs!? U gonna Die!"
>>
>>36577079

>you're eating what you're supposed to be

Keto is essentially "do the opposite of what you're supposed to do"

High in (saturated) fat, little/no whole grains, little/no fruits, little/no legumes, usually includes large amounts of red meat
>>
>>36577123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTuK6QKBvcc
>>
>>36577128
>High in (saturated) fat, little/no whole grains, little/no fruits, little/no legumes, usually includes large amounts of red meat

yes. that's what humans are built to live on.
>>
>>36577142

Pseudoscience
>>
>>36577163
oh yeah sorry I forgot cavemen were farming and growing fruit trees (that of which fruit never even existed yet.)

and yes. we are the same as cavemen with a few minor tweaks.
>>
>>36577142
[citation needed]
>>
>>36577181

>fruit didn't exist thousands of years ago

Absolutely retarded

http://www.direct-ms.org/pdf/EvolutionPaleolithic/Eaton%20Paleo%20Nutri%20Review%20EJCN.pdf

>The typical carbohydrate intake of ancestral humans was similar in magnitude, 45±50% of daily energy, to that in current affluent nations
>Saturated fatty acids are calculated to have provided about 6% of the average total energy intake for Paleolithic humans
>their overall fat intake is projected at 20±25% total energy

But even considering the reality of what ancient humans probably ate, what they ate doesn't necessarily have any bearing on what's optimal for us. All they had to do was make it to reproductive age and produce a child, past that their health doesn't matter in evolution. Studying nutrition in modern societies is a better way of figuring out what humans are supposed to eat, and those recommendations keto fails to adhere to are reflections of what we know is good.
>>
>>36576988
Maybe not 20lbs but you can easily drop 10lbs in water weight. I gained about 12lbs again when I started with carbs again, still eating at a deficit. And I weigh about 145lbs so I'm not big.
>>
File: patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>36577107
>he fell for the cholesterol isn't bad meme
>still a slave to the jewish meat industry

don't forget all your medications for thyroid and inflammation problems ;)
>>
>>36576808
I had mad charley horses at 4am like clockwork for about 2 weeks. Books on the Atkins diet tell you how to cope / prevent, I don't recall how that is, I read about it later. But I lost 30 pounds in 2 months. I also ran a lot though.
>>
>>36576762
You're kind of a dumbass for propogating a largely meat diet. Animal agriuculture is a huge contributor to climate change, and we are fast approaching the point of no return. So consider eating less meat, because we are all going to fucking die if this ignorance continues. Srs not trolling I wish climate change didn't exist
>>
Was thinking of switching too
It's just that bread is kinda a staple in my daily food. Is there anything i can switch it with?
>>
>>36577142
You're fucking stupid man, you are deluded if you think that much fat is good for you when everyone with any education says otherwise
>>
>>36577048
you'll avoid the diseases that Eskimos and Mongols avoid.
you'll get the diseases that Eskimos and Mongols get.
>>
It's good for cutting but your strength training progression will stagnate. A low carb diet results in lower glycogen levels and thus lower endurance. Some atheletes cycle keto and high carb diets because keto temporarily increases insulin sensetivity, so when you eat carbs again you end up with an abnormally elevated glycogen level.
>>
>>36577339

>Is there anything i can switch it with?

Whole wheat bread
>>
File: Atkins.png (23 KB, 447x350) Image search: [Google]
Atkins.png
23 KB, 447x350
>>36577326

>I had mad charley horses at 4am like clockwork for about 2 weeks. Books on the Atkins diet tell you how to cope / prevent, I don't recall how that is, I read about it later.

Muscle cramps due to lack of electrolytes. Because it's such a water-shedding diet, your body can't hold onto potassium, calcium, magnesium, or sodium. This is why you see keto advocates recommending you eat lots of salt, drink salty bone broths, and take mineral supplements. In extreme cases, you can die from this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-192790/Teen-death-sparks-new-Atkins-alarm.html
>>
>>36577333
>fast approaching the point of no return

It bothers me when people say this kind of stuff, like it really rustles my fucking jimmies. It's like they legitimatley think that there's some magical point where before that everything's Ok and after that everything's gonna be shit forever and for eternity.

That's stupid. The world doesn't work like that. You wanna know what actually happens? There's a point of equilibrium that exists that if all the pollution in the world stopped that everything move to over time. The truth is that we're already reasonably fucked and barring very large investments in what would effectively be global scale terraforming the earth is still gonna be fucked.

Yea, right now we are actively making things worse. If we just dropped all the shit that we're doing right now that is making things worse then the outlook does become much better, but even that's just not enough.

Those estimates you see about global ocean temperature rises, localized sea level rises, draught, all that stuff that goes into the mainstream media? Those are the conservative estimates. Those are the best possible scenarios and often even then they're often stretching the truth to make things seem much better than they are. The truth of the matter is that things are actually far worse than you probably think they are because if the people who were keeping track of this shit don't want to tell you the real truth because they're afraid that you would think they're lying.

This isn't some doomsday prophecy, by the way. We're gonna get fucked hard by climate change either way, but as a species we are making commitments to try to mitigate future damages as much as possible, and we're currently researching ways to potentially reverse the damage we're doing to ourselves in the long run. It's not gonna be pretty, but it certianly won't be the end of the world either.
>>
>>36577455

not OP, but I'm glad the response to a post bringing up climate change in response to a thread about ketogenic diets on /fit/ wasn't a shitpost.

you sound like you know your stuff, recommend me some reading material on climate change so I can figure out how fucked we are?
>>
>>36576860
>ftw you've been doing keto for three years
>>
>>3657712
>2016
>falls for the whole grains vegan crap
>eats grains to satisfy big guvnment
>grain mafia, sugar mafia, corn mafia all laughing all the way to the bank
>big pharma hands out beetus and blood pressure drugs like candy
>DO WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO, FITIZEN
>in country where 50% is either diabetic or prediabetic
>OBEY
>>
It's like the exact same thing happens in every keto thread every single time or something.
>>
>>36576947
You still eat more protein than fat. you just switch out the large majority of your /carbs/ for fat
>>
>>36578871
Enjoy colon cancer.
>>
What is the usually macro spread for Keto? is 5/50/45 Carbs/Fat/Protein adequate or should i go 5/45/50? is the percentage important or the grams? on 10% i get about 40g a day, on 5% about 20g a day
>>
>>36576744
you should do more cyclical keto dieting. especially if lifting. you get the benefits of keto but dont have to worry about long term effects because you carb load once a week for like two days.

look up vince gironda's book "unleashing the wild physique" and look at the "maximum definition diet." also check out the anabolic diet. they are both similar
>>
Question for ketofags: I'm 1,85 (6 feet) and weight 80kg (176lbs), I'd like to keep my weight but lose bf%, is keto a good option for that?
>>
>>36579135

Usually about 5% Carbs, 65 % Fat, 30% Protein as far as calories go.

Usually for keto you aim for <25g of carbs a day, 40 is a bit high.
>>
>>36579644
Alright, I'll try 5/45/50 for a bit
>>
>>36579523
pls answer
>>
>>36576744
I lost weight faster on paleo 24 lbs in 2 weeks and on keto 20 lbs in 4 weeks
>>
File: zyzz2.jpg (64 KB, 329x449) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
64 KB, 329x449
My attitude is so much positive when I'm on keto. I've been dancing to trance music everyday.
>>
How the fuck could you bulk or even maintain on keto? My tdee is around 3000 and it would be very difficult to eat 3000 cals pf meat and eggs.
>>
>>36577455
[citation needet]
>>
Have fun with the heart disease, LOL at think this can be used to treat cancer. The only argument they provide is "BUT CANCER CELLS RUN OFF OF GLUCOSE SO IT THERES NO GLUCOSE THEY DIE" you know what else runs off glucose, every other fucking cell and your body. Fuck off
>>
>>36579924
>What is fat
>>
It's great for low intensity training, but sucks when you really have to push yourself, and thus is a terrible diet in combination with weight lifting.
>>
>>36579523
Keto is not some magic diet, it's still weight loss (calories in, calories out).

You will not be able to keep your same weight; either you put on muscle (and fat) or you lose weight, it's that simple. Pick one.
>>
>>36576744
i managed to lose a lot of weight on it but i now have no self control and can't stick to it anymore
>>
>>36576744
I thought vegan diet treats all these diseases
>>
>>36576744
Great diet but throw some carbs in every once in a while. Does the booty good.
>>
Anybody have any suggestions for good, filling keto AND pescetarian meals?
>>
>>36576744
RFL and UD2.0 are the only "low carb" diets that are worth it, neither of which are exactly healthy but dear god do they work well.
>>
>>36576744
>Thoughts on keto?
it's too soon for me to give any real thoughts but i'll share my experience so far.

tomorrow i'll complete my second week on my very low calorie keto cut using pic related. i'm feeling really energetic through the day despite consuming less than 700 kcal, i'm never really hungry either.

i started at 79kg. after week one i was at 76kg (mostly water). earlier today i was at 74,5kg but i'll have to weigh myself on friday morning to see this weeks progress. my lifts are actually improving but i'm DYEL so that's irrelevant.

só far i prefer this to normal cutting because of how simple it is and how much better i feel while doing it
>>
>>36579953
Just watched day after tomorrow
>>
>>36577333
We're long past the point of no return, and the primary contributors are shitholes like China that give no fucks, and have nothing to do with meat.

Eat up lads.
>>
>>36580729
Lol that shit is what fat single moms who wants to lose weight buy. You will gain all weight again when you start eating again, also you will mainly lose muscle. Why do you fall for such a shitty meme?

Why does people seem to find it so hard to fucking cut? Eat at 500-1000kcal deficit, 2g+ protein per kg body weight, do at least 400kcal worth of cardio per day, lift to maintain muscle. Of course count all your calories. This is the only way to properly lose fat.

Skärp dig.
>>
>>36580729
Mah niggu! I've used Nutrilett before and damn it's so guud.

Tastes great and lots of energy despite consuming a low amount of calories.

Good luck!
>>
>>36581003
Are you a mongoloid? Whilst it's true that you will lose more muscle the less you eat, if you're DYEL and lift you won't really lose that much (if any) to begin with, as long as you're not skinny to begin with.

Don't confuse DYEL people with people who are buff. If you're very muscular then a VLCD is a terrible choice, of course.

At 79kg DYEL mode he should have a lot of fat to lose anyway.
>>
i don't get this shit, everyone's always looking for some fancy diet to follow

you know what always worked for me? clean food. i stopped eating processed garbage in college and i lost 100lbs and stopped being a fat fuck, and i never have problems with gains.

water, meats, vegetables, complex carbs. that's all you need.
>>
>>36581003
>Lol that shit is what fat single moms who wants to lose weight buy
>You will gain all weight again when you start eating again

can't you see the lie?
>>
>>36581051
Yeah great idea, starve yourself because you're too lazy/stupid to do exercise and melt away what little muscle you have so you'll end up weak and feeling like shit while still having high bf. This is how skinnyfats are made.
>>
>>36581075
... and fruits
>>
>>36581185
Dude, it's not for long periods that you do these VLCD diets (unless you're a fat fuck), it's only for about 2-3 weeks. The amount of muscle you lose in that time, especially if you're not very muscular to begin with, is not very much. Hell, I was walking for 2-3 hours a day whilst doing mine, so I wasn't sitting on my arse all day.

For most of my diet I have been consuming 1200-1500 kcal, high protein, low carb, real food.

It didn't make me skinnyfat, at all.
>>
File: 1454245848052.jpg (390 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1454245848052.jpg
390 KB, 1080x810
What do you keto bros eat during re-feed days? Please be specific.
>>
>>36581075
I just know, for me atleast, I have poor self control when it comes to carbs, so I try to just outright avoid them as much as I can. I've reached the point in my weight loss where I /have/ to count calories now so it's easier to just not worry about overeating carbs
>>
>>36581290
That's the Paris subway right?
>>
>>36581290
Sweet potato
Banana
>>
Doesn't works much better than other diets, is expensive and really bad for the environment.
>>
File: ketogenic-diet[1].jpg (89 KB, 623x415) Image search: [Google]
ketogenic-diet[1].jpg
89 KB, 623x415
>>36579081

>You still eat more protein than fat.

Nope. Keto macros are normally in the range of 70-80% fat.

>>36579135
>>36579682

>45-50% protein

This isn't keto. That won't put you in ketosis. Keto is only keto if you're in ketosis, otherwise it's just a low carb high protein diet.

>tfw you realize everyone saying they've had success with keto and it's the best thing ever isn't even doing keto

Fucking placebo
>>
>>36582137
That seems like so much fat though, christ
>>
>>36576954
Sooooooo...?
>>
>>36577123
Didn't they just find that ketones start to destroy neurons after a while? Seems like that could be bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-03-26.png (123 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-03-26.png
123 KB, 1080x1920
>>36582747
>>36582137
Does this look good then or should I go for 5/25/70? I'm not even sure how ill hit that consistently
>>
>>36579984

Cancer cells have fucked up metabolism. That's why radiation works. High turn over means they die faster. They may not respond to the bodies fuck you so die signals but they can still be susceptible to radiation or starvation.
>>
>>36581075

Its not too fancy but I do meme a little with intermittent fasting. I don't count bcaas or sucralose but otherwise I try to eat clean and only during a 6 hour window each day in the evening. Still lanklet but I feel I'm making gains. Once I can /fraud/ I'll dirty bulk hard but until then it's not worth the effort. I want to b&c. 300/100 mg decanoate testosterone and nandrolone sounds perfect. Then keep basal test/deca while adding enanthate test and tren to bulk.
>>
>>36576744
You shouldn't be eating basketballs. Switching to keto is not the solution. Just try regular food for a while.
>>
>>36583452
underrated post
>>
I can understand getting almost zero carbs but how can you eat so much fat brehs?
>>
>>36576923
>You can't really gorge down a thousand kcal of fat and protein in one sitting like it was nothing
Ever opened a can of peanuts before?
>>
I lost 20lbs in 4 months on keto.
I also royally fucked up my cholesterol, and it took 6 months to get it back to normal.
>>
>>36583452
Why even eat food?
ECA for erry meal baby.
>>
>>36584539
You can't even eat 100g of peanuts without going above 20g carbs.
>>
>>36584580
>he ate the yolks

lmao
>>
>>36582797
They impair neural function in normal healthy individuals but can improve it in pathological brain conditions implicating excitotoxicity like Alzheimer's and epilepsy.
>>
>>36586139
>Alzheimer's
Has this been shown outside of rodent models?
>>
>>36582747
Use coconut oil, hemp oil, or avocado oil.
>>
>>36586266
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nyas.12999/pdf

Mostly small preliminary preclinical stuff. Personally I don't think it's a very effective strategy.
>>
>>36576744
Division 2? You can still make it in euro or dleague it.
>>
File: lipotoxicity.jpg (86 KB, 556x730) Image search: [Google]
lipotoxicity.jpg
86 KB, 556x730
>>36577373
>keto temporarily increases insulin sensetivity, so when you eat carbs again you end up with an abnormally elevated glycogen level

Free fatty acids and ketones decrease insulin sensitivity and insulin/IGF signaling, preventing glycogen synthesis and supercompensation. You only see improvements in insulin sensitivity if the person is really really fat, in which case any kind of calorie restriction will work. What you're probably referring to is the alleged "glycogen-sparing" effect of these diets. That is more inhibited utilization of preexisting glycogen from the metabolic inflexibility they impose.
>>
>>36586449
Fucking sci-hub won't give me access to it.

If I got diagnosed with AD or any of the other neurological disorders I would try everything, although by the time I hit 70 chances are there will be better therapeutic options than there are now.
>>
>>36586504
I think he is referring to glycogen supercompensation. Deplete yourself of muscular glycogen to some degree then carb load, athletes who need to make weight for an event use it; since at your most depleted you weigh less. Obviously other methods are used in conjunction.

Although you have to lift a lot to actually deplete yourself significantly. It's what UD2.0 is based around.
>>
>>36586733
You get glycogen supercompensation mainly from the enhancement in insulin sensitivity following exhaustive exercise. Fat and ketones only work against this by driving insulin resistance and downregulating carbohydrate metabolism.
>>
>>36580766
kek
>>
File: zoidberg.png (352 KB, 470x643) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.png
352 KB, 470x643
>>36579984
>>
>>36587012
>Fat and ketones only work against this by driving insulin resistance and downregulating carbohydrate metabolism.

That's why when you run the three day carb load you keep fat intake <50g and eat some fruit prior to your final depletion workout, since fructose preferentially refills liver glycogen and blunts ketone production.

The 4 day low carb depletion prior to the carb load isn't your traditional bacon and cheese fatkins, if anything it's more akin to a PSMF.
Well at least that's what I can remember from the book.

I also doubt athletes go full fatkins.
>>
>>36587171
...what data is there to support this for augmenting exercise-induced glycogen supercompensation? Sounds like complete broscience. Beyond lipotoxicity, any decrease in carbohydrate availability decreases insulin sensitivity as a homeostatic mechanism to prioritize glucose for the brain, eye lens, RBCs, inner renal medulla, etc. That includes if it's replaced with protein. Protein and carbohydrate can synergistically enhance glycogen synthesis after a workout though.
>>
>>36587427
Here is a summary:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=546161

Although IIRC in his recent edition he dropped MCTs and DAGs, something about the research being bullshit. Beyond that you'd have to read the book and quiz Lyle.

Also
>Beyond lipotoxicity
Since when is being diced to the socks healthy?
>>
>>36582747
THAT'S WHAT KETOSIS FUCKING IS
USING FAT FOR YOU MAIN SOURCE OF CALORIES SO YOU AREN'T BURNING PROTEIN
HOLY FUCKNUGGET
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.