[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC stacks and very low calorie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cap.jpg (180 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
180 KB, 1024x644
Sup /broscience/

I'm running my first serious EC stack. I'm up to 25mg for three doses a day (the ideal dosage if I can believe people).

Food intake is about 500-600 kcal a day, most of it lean protein and fats. I lift heavy three days and do cardio two days. Weekends are for rest.

Anything I can do to increase the results over the next 8 weeks until my ephedrine runs out?
>>
Buy more, 8 weeks isnt that long

Id say best case 20-25lbs, if you don't binge

Which you will, 500-600 cal a day is awful. Shoot for 1600-1800
>>
The pic made me squeal laugh like a fucking donkey
>>
>>36576714
I went for 8 weeks worth as a test since I've read you should take a break after running it for 8 months. Could be broscience though.

Not really worried about binge-ing. I managed a 350 kcal diet for 9 months (one meal a day, 200gr chicken breast, two eggs) and lost like 40kg.
>>
Can someone walk me through the EC Stack? I want to drop about 20 pounds before May and this seems to be the most unanimously agreed upon method for rapid weight loss but I don't really know where to begin.
>>
Aren't EC stacks more for people who are already kinda fit and just wanna get really ripped? Not so much for fatties looking to unfat.

I could be wrong.
>>
>>36576848
1. Buy Ephedrine (Kaizen 8mg per pill, import from Canada)
2. Buy cafeine (200mg pills from health shops)
3. Swallow in small amounts.
4. Start with 1 dose a day 8mg, 100mg cafeine
5. Build up daily until you reach 3 doses a day every 4 hours at 24mg 200mg cafeine per dosage. This has been found to be the ideal dosage for most people. There is no real set method to reach this. Swallow and check if you feel sick. Adjust next dosage as needed.
6. Eat high protein and lift heavy to maintain muscle mass
7. Light cardio on off days helps.

>>36576877
Yes and no. If you're fat, you can cut naturally and get good results.

EC does three things:

1. Reduces muscle loss during a cut.
2. Stop slowed metabolism and raises it: slight increase in TDEE and more energy despite being on heavy cut.
3. Reduce hunger massively.

It's a supplement to make heavy cuts easier. Most people use it to reach the lower digit bf% because that's the hardest to do, but on a basic level it can help anyone cutting, even fatties.
>>
>>36576906
i was told it was dangerous for fatties, does it not cause heart problems?
>>
>>36576906
Wow, this is actually incredibly helpful. Thanks. Almost wish you were a tripfag so I could thank you later when I go through with it and finish.
>>
>>36576933
It puts strain on the heart, yes. Though I'd say unless you're doing HIIT, you should be fine. Just know when to stop. No gains are worth dying over.
>>
sup /fit/
I drink 5+ cups of coffee daily, if I wanted to EC stack would it be fine if I just used the ephedrine and stuck to drinking coffee for caffeine rather than actual caffeine pills?
>>
>>36576983
Depends on how strong the java is.

People prefer pills since you know what you're getting when you swallow. Also since EC is already a diuretic, taking it in liquid form will make you piss like a champ.
>>
>>36576877
>>36576848
The effects of EC (and ECA) other than appetite suppression are overblown. Which actually makes it perfect for the fatty who just can't stand the pangs of hunger. It helped me immensely.

>>36576933
It causes fewer heart problems than continuing to be fat. All the cases I know of of people dying of heart problems on ephedrine were people taking stupid doses. Just don't go over 90mg a day.

>>36576983
I added the extra caffeine to my already present coffee habit on the assumption that I was already adapted to that much caffeine. I didn't drink that much though, just two quad espressos a day four days a week.
>>
>>36576999
I'm already pissing all the time, haha

I always drink it black, so it's at least not diluted. I think I'll stick to just the ephedrine for a month or two, then if I'm not satisfied with that+coffee, I'll swap to caffeine pills.
>>
>>36577049
It gives energy too. I can lift and achieve decent results despite not eating for two days for instance.

Take away the EC and I'd have trouble getting out of bed.
>>
Can you do an EC stack without caffeine? I'm really sensitive to it, and taking daily caffeine pills would mess me up. Will ephedrine alone will kill appetite?
>>
File: 1453497389555.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
1453497389555.png
308 KB, 923x851
Gotchu phampai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.