[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are all gonna make it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1459246318961s.jpg (11 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1459246318961s.jpg
11 KB, 250x168
>Tfw too sick to workout this week (vomits of mom spaghetti already on my sweateretti)
>Tfw landlord calls to have house inspected, and stupid drunk slut kicks in a skylight (on purpose, getting her to pay for it is slow going so far)
> Tfw said drunk slut shattered your friend-group, you were the only one who didn't find her attractive and would call her out
>Tfw Slut and friends try and fuck with your house some more, and play with roommates emotions
>Tfw you were right all along
>Tfw none of your roommates know which side of a hammer to use
>Tfw you have to repair holes in the walls and skylight, all while vomiting, before landlord comes
>Tfw you have a Dif EQ midterm, a Stats test, and two art projects due in 18 hours
>Tfw today was decline day
>Tfw lower pec will wither away to nothing
>Tfw no girlfriend
>Tfw objectively rated 8/10 but still 5'8
>Tfw life falls to peices
>Tfw mother had cancer biopsy this week
>Tfw ex asks you out to eat with her new Bf
>Tfw you are about to give up
>Tfw you will never give up, because you are too strong
>Tfw you realize you are gonna make it
>Tfw we are all gonna make it
What are your frustrations this week fit? Did you give up? You shouldn't because this is your one shot. Your only shot at life. Bitch in the comments then get back at it!
>>
I overheard my parents talking and i learned that my dad has stage 4 esophageal cancer. He has been eating all the stuff that is said to reduce the tumor according to webmd, so i put 2 and 2 together and realized that my dad is dying in my junior year of high school.
>>
>36575093
>>36575143
Keep on lifting, talk to your mom about it first. Sorry bro, stay strong!
>>
File: 1418689754503.jpg (156 KB, 2136x1424) Image search: [Google]
1418689754503.jpg
156 KB, 2136x1424
>>36575093
Here OP. This is all I have to make you feel better (fucking tablet)

Also you'll feel worse if you don't workout
>>
File: gook laugh.png (41 KB, 356x475) Image search: [Google]
gook laugh.png
41 KB, 356x475
>5'7
>bad body dismorphia
>i've had it all my life
>the height doesn't help at all
>comments about my size do nothing for me anymore
>flex all the time
>feel small even though i'm probably pretty big looking
>can't judge my size anymore and comments about me being big only make me feel smaller

HAHA JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES SENPAI LOL
>>
>>36575143
fuck dude my uncle just died of colon cancer after beating it once and having it come back

a friend of my dad's (he goes to my gym) has pancreatic cancer and just decided not to have a surgery where they basically cut you open and search your body for tumors. he's almost certainly going to die and he has 14 and 15 year old kids. stay strong senpai
>>
File: 1457837232951.jpg (164 KB, 499x514) Image search: [Google]
1457837232951.jpg
164 KB, 499x514
>dad had me way too late in life (he is 63, I'm 23)
>he's also been an alcoholic for 40 years
>dad ends up aging faster and getting shittier due to his drinking
>his legs look like thick eggplants because his liver is shutting down and somehow drinking makes his legs swell and get purple
>he also shuffles (not walk) with a hunch, he constantly slurs his words and takes 5 minutes to say a 7 word sentence
>he also has anretrograde amnesia
>goes to rehab for all this
>he gets out and starts drinking again because his friend who he was in rehab with died of a heroin OD
>did I mention he has another friend he went to rehab with?
>this guy is a former airborne officer who supposedly saw so much shit overseas that he became an alkie as well
>supposedly he "cant be alone" because of his PTSD and he cant live at home because his wife put a restraining order on him
>he comes to my room at 12:30 at night piss drunk to tell me the same things about his past he told me for the past 3 weeks
>unironically started wishing my dad goes to sleep and never wakes up because he's killing himself slowly with drink and suffering as he does so
>want to go back to the gym but I have a weird pain in my mid upper back on the right side that's probably nothing

>if I go back to the gym I don't want Gary the Gains Goblin telling me for the 8th time about witnessing Saddam get lynched while I'm trying to sleep
>>
>>36575143
Enjoy your ban, sorry about your dad
>>
>>36576511
My dad had his airborne friend come move in with us if that wasn't obvious from the greentext
>>
>>36576521
>>36576511
lol fuck dude
>>
>>36575093
Hang in there breh, when things go to shit it's always a thousand things going all at once. Life can be a bitch that way. All we can do is keep plodding along and tackling one problem at a time. Eventually you'll muddle through.
>>
This

FUCKING GAINS GOBLIN
>>
File: 1456520383043.jpg (85 KB, 465x720) Image search: [Google]
1456520383043.jpg
85 KB, 465x720
This picture speaks to me
>>
>Sit down at seat
>Smell like shit
>"I didnt realize which seat I picked until..." -girl to friend
>"It really stinks back here" -Girl 1 "I know, open a window or something" -Girl 2
>"He stinks really bad"-Girls whispering to eachother behind me
>Almost time to leave, getting ready, everyone is looking at me waiting for me to go
>Get up, girl with nose down in shirt next to me mutters something under her breath
>Shower every morning, wear deodorant and clean clothes everyday
I dont go a day without wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>36577089

Breh you should see a doctor. You might have trimethylaminuria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria
>>
File: Were All Gonna Make It..jpg (47 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
Were All Gonna Make It..jpg
47 KB, 500x706
>>36575093
>Working 40 hours a week
>My two days off I go to college for 12 hour school days
>International polyscie, Am. sociology, cultural anthropology, and western philosophy wrecking me
>Ex just got together with one of my best friends
>They're seemingly perfect for each other
>Girl I loved joined airforce months ago and I haven't had contact since she left for basic
>Lifting was the only thing that was keeping me from falling to pieces
>Start getting severe pain in my forearm
>Go to doctor, get diagnosed with acute tendonitis
>No arm, chest, back, or shoulder exercises for roughly two months while my arm is in a splint
>mfw I had perfect form, great diet, and stretched often
>mfw I can't lift anymore
>mfw It's all falling apart around me

The only thing keeping me going right now is the future prospect of being able to lift again.
It feels like my dedication to both work and school has sucked out any time I have for leisure
so I'm just meandering along trying to find something to fill the void in my life. No time for
a relationship also adds to the hopelessness.

...W-we're.... We're all gonna make it right bros?
>>
>>36577190
The only thing that smells is my breath and this other smell. My cum is fine, my shit is fine, and my piss smells fine. It doesn't smell fishy either. Im taking copper chlorophyll and activated charcoal and it doesn't seem to be helping so far, like it said it would in the study in the Wiki article.
>>
>36577288
I just noticed this, but if I run my hand through my hair and smell it it kinda smells like I haven't washed it. Hopefully thats it.
>>
>>36575093
I've got a group assignment due next Tuesday worth 25%. I'm so lost, no idea on how to go about things. I highly doubt what I've done is correct.

The group was in 3s and one of our members hasn't done shit so I can't ask him for advice. I can't keep asking the other dude the same shit over and over. I'm so fucking stupid.

I want to get good at this, but I don't think I've got the mental capability.

I don't know how the fuck I'm going to get through the week, how I'm going to hand shit in.

I wish I was good enough to push on through but I feel like ending it brehs
>>
>>36575093
iktfb, been out of commission for over a week now due to shoulder inflammation. i tried doing some pullups and pushups yesterday and shoulder still hurt like a bitch. i wish my doc would up my dosage :\
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.