[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help. PIP, red, soreness, puffiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_7496.png (817 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7496.png
817 KB, 719x1280
Hey /fit/
I pinned for my second time tren E in my left delt Sunday Morning. First pin was a bit sore and red. I woke up monday with some mild soreness and redness. Today I woke up feeling fine, but when I went to the gym, it appeared more red. I got home, took this pic, took an anti-histamine, and after taking an anti-histamine, I noticed both of my elbows are swollen. Wondering if this is normal, if should wait a couple days, or what? 25 year old male and I'm still under my mother's health insurance. Health is first and foremost but I'm not trying to rush to the ER and get medicine if it's not absolutely necessary. Wondering if I do indeed need to go or if anyone else has had the same issue.

Pls help
>>
Elbows don't appear swollen in this pic and I believe they got swollen from the time I took this pic to now, which was prob an hour, maybe 45 mins.
>>
>>36574984
You call that a delt? You mean tri?
>>
The fuck type of regimen you have that your tricep is twice as big as your bicep?
>>
>>36575003
It was in my delt. There's a small tiny bump in my delt from where I pinned. The majority of the redness is below the injection site.
>>
File: 1456948120480.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1456948120480.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>DYEL taking tren
>>
>>36574984
I'm no doctor but if that small bump is the injection site and the redness is sort of spreading out and down from there, maybe it is infected. Is your tricep area swollen? Do you have good needle hygiene?
>>
Kind of serious brehs. Debating if I need to go the hospital or not. Just wondering if someone else has had the same reaction
>>
Go to a doctor you fucking retard.
>>
File: 14488615378770.gif (2 MB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
14488615378770.gif
2 MB, 300x206
>>36575057
Go to the fucking hospital you shitlord
>>
>>36575052
tricep isnt swollen.
I have good needle hygiene.
always swab before, twice after, and bandage after.
>>
If I go to the ER, should I tell that doctor what I injected? Can I tell them that I don't want this on my record? Also, should I be worried about criminal charges?
>>
>>36575103
I'd tell them I bought injectable B12 from a vitamin store online and just started using it.
>>
>>36574984
Kek have fun with that black necrotic pus filling up that muscle capsule :^)
>>
>>36574984
Your muscle is.literally melting underneath your skin :^)
>>
>>36574984
Sounds like you didn't aspirate. You probably hit an artery.
>>
>>36575321
I 100% did aspirate and saw bubbles. I always make sure to before I pin.
>>
>>36575103
doctor has confidentiality, I don't think you will get in trouble just go to the doctor dipshit whats better losing an arm or having tren on your record
>>
>>36575375
Needle hygiene is the problem then.
It's one of the two, baby, unless you got tren with Ebola or something in it.
>>
>>36575103
Legally, doctors have to report instances of drug use and violence.
>>
Side effects like this from self administered drugs are important to get checked. Go to the doctor asap OP. Doctors don't judge you for drug use, they just want to help you. It could be anything from an infection to an allergic reaction.
>>
>>36575485
Drug use, not roid use faggot. Yes, there IS a difference.

Also, you honestly think a junkie who aspirates and goes to the er is led away in cuffs every time? No. Citation for your BS claim.
>>
>>36575573
this

anabolic steroids are not narcotics.
>>
>>36575065
Did you use the same needle?

It's still infected whether you did or didn't so go to the hospital
>>
This happened to me before. It's just a bad pin. If the injection spot stops hurting and dimples and stays. Go to the fucking doc. Otherwise 800 ibuprofen heating pad. It's gonna fucking hurt like hell for a few days. And who the FUCK told you to take a anti- histamine ? That's stupid as shit.
>>
You know what you did? You pinned in a bad spot and now it's between the muscle and the skin. It's gonna go wherever it wants too till if gets absorbed. Your fucked for a week. Learn to pin better
>>
>>36575021
>tfw my biceps are lagging and my triceps overpower them

Wat do bros? Different anon btw
>>
>>36575064
I was oddly turned on by this at first
>>
>>36576556

Ignore it. Your tris will stall one day and then biceps will catch up.
>>
>>36576532
How long before I can lift again you guys think?
>>
>another dyle hopping on roids, getting big, taking a trip on /fit/ and talking like he knows something about lifting
but guys remember fraud works hard too
>>
>pinning TREN
>as a skelly who obviously never lifted a weight in his life
I dont even know where to start.
>>
>>36574984
>Running Tren for this

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people. not even 1/10 of the way to natural potential and already running tren
>>
>>36575064
TYLER
>>
Worst case scenario, I have to go to the doctor, could I go to a walk in clinic, or would it have to be the ER?
>>
File: 1266149403116.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1266149403116.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>36574984
HAHAHAAH JESUS FUCK
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.