[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just had to make a vegan dinner because i have no meat and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1420162955715.png (17 KB, 604x586) Image search: [Google]
1420162955715.png
17 KB, 604x586
i just had to make a vegan dinner because i have no meat and it was delicious!

i had baked sweet potato and it was so crispy and pasta

it tasted so delicious and was a change from my usual meat dinners. I may turn vegan senpaitachi
>>
File: jp3OcYS.jpg (54 KB, 552x849) Image search: [Google]
jp3OcYS.jpg
54 KB, 552x849
I am glad you had a nice supper.
>>
File: 1457020731025.jpg (20 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1457020731025.jpg
20 KB, 456x456
>>36573235
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but..is that all you ate? Because it was str8 carbs m8
>>
>>36574695
pasta has a decent amount of protein, this is coming from a vegan.
but yeah OP, lentils, beans, chickpeas, rice, sweet potatoes and regular potatoes, nuts, I eat all those every day and I get around 100g of protein without even worrying about it, plus you get more energy on the lifestyle, arteries get cleared up, stool is great kek
>>
>>36575755
I meant to say I eat all of those all the time, I don't particularly eat them every day.
>>
I think we tend to diss veganism off of retarded vegans and the fitness industry, but sadly whether I like it or not, those who live long and healthy lives tend to eat little meat. I try to compromise by having a day or two with a more vegetarian style outing. I am mostly a pescetarian.
>>
>>36575824
I'm glad you realize that, check out the Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg
It's lead by "Michael Greger", the guy's a physician and graduate of the Cornell University School of Agriculture and the Tufts University School of Medicine, he thinks a vegan diet is the best thing for you basically, just watch his videos if you're curious.
>>
That vegetables are tasty is not a reason to stop eating meat, you tard
>>
>>36576315
The main reason most people turn away from veganism is because of the taste of meat.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.