[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDTTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8
File: received_10156843210940601.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
received_10156843210940601.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1845
So I just took this awful piece of shit pre workout which I never normally do, but it was a free sample so fuck it...

I'm still sweating my balls off an hour after working out, what the hell is going on /fit/?

Does Jay Cutler pack these things with crack?
>>
*QTDDTOT*

Fuck you.
>>
>>36572909

You never took original Jack3d have you...

That thing is nothing compared to original Jack3d. I was straight up high for 6 hours after my workout that I thought I was going crazy.
>>
If you dont take preworkout regularly it can be quite a shock at first. You should always try half the recommended dosage if you start a new preworkout to see how you react. Sweating is totally normal.
>>
I took this shit too and I was still shaking after my workout. Stick to a banana and a cup of coffee man.
>>
Everyone who bulks gets stronger and grows nice muscle

When I bulk my lifts tend to stall or go down more often than not, and I feel like I only put on fat.... What the actual fuck?

Im only doing a 300 calorie surplus, and I'm seeing newbie dipshits make better progress lifting WAY less than I do
>>
Only faggot OP's forget to link to the previous thread
>>
dude i thought i was going to die on this shit, it goes away in a few hours but holy hell i've never sweat so much in my whole life
>>
>>36574069

Newbs are always going to make better progress
>noobgains
(shitlord)
>>
Why don't people here swim? What do I get from lifting that I can't get from swimming?
>>
>>36574167
Where the fuck were my newb gains?

I'm talking people who have only been lifting 3-4 months, and already they are catching up and starting to look better than I do. My friend went from stick to 6 pack puttin on 20lbs in 5 months.

I went from 4pack to fatter 4 pack putting on 10lbs in 5 months.

It's like I have AIDS or something, fuck
>>
>>36573112
lol i wosh i knew this

I started with a full scoop and almost threw up
>>
>>36574069
get on an actual routine/program and stop fucking around in the gym them..

that's not normal, when im mid bulk my energy is at an all time high and my lifts explode quick af.
i can still progress VERY slowly when in a deep cut (now) but it's nothing compared to when i was fatswole mode. you fucked up your programming or diet, or maybe you're low test
>>
>>36574286
I've already done SS, I've been on a bread and butter PPL routine. My lifts are still increasing, but slowly and in between these "weak" days.

Maybe I should just say fuck lean bulking, and go for the full 500 calorie surplus..
>>
So I understand that certain muscle groups heal faster than others, but I'm not entirely sure which ones. For example, I've read that abs heal very quickly, and thus can be worked almost everyday to strengthen and build up the muscles. What other muscle groups can benefit from training everyday?
>>
>>36574380
Personally I did pplpplx for about 8 months. Put on 5 lbs. *this is my second year of lifting so this was slowing. I was on a 300 call surplus. Switched to upper lower split like Lyles GBR. Put on 5 lbs in 4 months. Lifts all exploded due to lower rep range. 10/10 would never go back to ppl.
>>
what causes hernias and how do i reduce the chance of getting them? does wearing a belt help?
>>
>>36574236
Strength?
>>
im not sure if im stupid or not but i'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

my TDEE is ~3000 calories. ive been eating chicken and vegetables and i feel full but after i count all the calories i get to about 1600, i want to lose a bit of weight but im sure this is way too much.

should i eat normally and then stuff my face with oreos until i hit 2700 calories and will i still lose weight?
>>
>>36574422
Whatever you want dude, you shouldn't base your routine on what some faggot in a university classroom says. Learn about your body's limits and test it out. CT fletcher worked out his biceps everyday for a year straight. Obviously take a rest day when you need it and vary volume with strength training but I honestly think it's one of the best ways to grow. I've worked out my chest 4 times a week for the last few weeks and it's like I'm walking round with a constant chest pump. Feelsgoodman.
>>
Why does everyone HATE calisthenics so much?

There are these two guys at my gym that do nothing but calisthenics, and they are both ripped as hell! They don't even do weighted legs, they just do tons of volume and yet their legs are shredded.

I know you can't get nearly as much strength as you can from weightlifting, but for someone who's only interested in aesthetics - who cares?
>>
Is there any way to motivate people who don't seem to be super motivated but still ask for your help?
>>
>>36574552
No. That's stupid
You've got to learn to have a healthy relationship with food and part of that is listening to your body. Not eating when you're full

Unless you're bulking you don't need to force yourself to eat
>>
>>36574575
no, you extended your hand and gave/showed them the resources. they have to make the decision for themselves at that point
>>
>>36574593
to be clear, im not fat, im fairly fit already.

i dont overeat, im just wondering at what point is my body freaking out because of not enough calories
>>
>>36574236
A challenge kek
>>
>>36574571
if you just wanna be ottermode, do whatever form of resistance training you want + cardio

keep in mind what you consider 'ripped to hell' is probably just 8-10% bodyfat and a little bit of muscle

most non /fit/ people think anybody with abs and slightly defined biceps is aesthetic as fuck

tl;dr - goal oriented programming. do whatever gets you to your goal, whilst being enjoyable.
>>
>>36574571
No one 'hates' calisthenics. It's just that shifting heavy ass metal about feels a hell of a lot better than bouncing off boxes and sprinting about the gym like a madman.
>>
>>36574633
I guess to be honest, otter is my goal, but one of these guys is 170+ with 16" arms, definitely not otter.

I guess I was just surprised seeing the results.

>>36574636

From what they told me, there's a huge different between what most people think are calisthenics, and what actual calisthenics are.
>>
What is a good squat weight for a 160lb 5'10 guy? I'm a climber and I can rep 100lb chin up twice.
I want to get into competitive cycling and I want to increase my squat asap. Also, how much will it improve if I want to eat at maintenance?
Currently 245lb squat for 1rm and 355lb deadlift 1rm.
>>
>>36574943
Also, I got adipowers on sale. Will they help out my squat at all?
>>
>>36574943
225 x 5 would put you at a little over intermediate, according to strength standards
>>
>>36575079
Thats nice. I guess since i've been lurking on /fit/ 1/2/3/4 lifts seems crazy for me in 9-12 months.
What is my chin up at?
>>
I'm currently bulking and I have seen some gains, but my waist is getting bigger and I feel that soon I will not fit in my pants. When should I start cutting? I don't want to lose my progress and I don't feel like I have gained enough muscle yet.
>>
>>36575095
They don't do standards for chinups, but if you can do 100lbs thats awesome. Better to aim for a weight you can do 5 rep sets though
>>
So I'm thinking of bulking till I'm capable of 1/2/3/4. Which may take around a year to a year and a half...

Is it healthy to bulk that long? Or should I look to cut after a while to give my body a break from bulking?

That's the strength I aim for then cut to sculpt and mould body into 'unlock gf mode'

Good plan?
>>
>>36575128
bump
>>
>>36575450
Don't bulk over 15%. Cut for summer at least if you're fatter. If you care about lifting for women, have low bodyfat 10-12%. Women mostly care about abs; your face looks better too at that range.
>>
>>36575212
Why is 5 reps better? I'm mainly increasing weight for chin ups for climbing.
>>
I had sex with a girl that I thought it would never happen. Instead of feeling triumph, I feel empty and as if it never happened. Like I want to go back but I cant.

Why do I feel like this
>>
So I'm fat (6'3" 286lbs). Lost over 20 pounds since Christmas, and I've started walking 2-5 miles every night after work. Been a couple weeks now, and I'm already seeing improvement. Fewer breaks, less shin pain, and my peak heart rate is dropping (I wear a monitor 24/7 due to blood pressure meds).

The problem is, my feet are getting pretty fscked up. My toenails are bleeding, and I've got major blisters on the pads (mostly inside). I also know my motion is messed up (serious heel strike).

I'd like to get some corrective shoes and possibly some basic coaching, but don't really know where to look. Should I be looking for an upper end running shop, a podiatrist, some sort of coach, or even a sports medicine clinic?
>>
1) Would doing dips help me do pull ups, or not ecause one is a pulling exercise while the other is a pushing one?

2) If my goal is to perform as many pullups as possible (for a physical exam), should I train them like a bodybuilder (2/3 days a week, short sets) or rather more days a week, because I'm looking for endurance? Same for negatives. Can I perform them everyday until I can do a pushup?
>>
>>36574499
Focus on good form and wear a belt when deadlifting or squatting if you're lifting a weight you know you can't lift comfortably.
Avoid using the belt ALL the time as your lower back and core muscles will lag behind. By building up these muscles, your muscles function as a natural belt and greatly reduce your risk of injury.

Hernias are quite rare so I wouldn't worry too much unless you're lifting really heavy.
>>
>>36575826
Because it was sex and you clearly don't have feelings for her. Do you feel triumph after jacking off? Sex is what you make it.
>>
File: Snapchat-8558879123581073212.jpg (98 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8558879123581073212.jpg
98 KB, 480x800
Anyone who can give me a bf% estimate? (191cm tall @ 89.2kg)
>>
Should I add weight every workout? Or how do you know if you should add weight or not?
>>
>>36575826
You dont like her bro. Banging a 6 that you have feelings for feels way better than banging a 10 you barely even know (imo)
>>
>>36576158
>>36576012
lol no I think it's the exact opposite. If I didn't like her I wouldn't really care. It's because I like her that now I feel this way because I want to fuck her again but I cant
>>
Do you guys use mixed grip or normal grip for deadlifts? Why?
I find mixed awkward
>>
How fast should I be doing lifts?
Slow and controlled?
Or fast as I can?
>>
>>36573311
This, checked
>>
Dumb question sorry. I've been shopping around for some lifting shoes, not really interested in get oly shoes at the moment, just some flat shoes. I found a pair of Steve maddens that had a very hard, thin, flat sole, but the only problem was that they had a thin layer of faux fur on the inside. I didn't get them because I was scared that my foot would slide around on the slippery fur, but damn everything else about the shoe was perfect. So did I make the correct the choice or should i have bought it?
>>
Just noticed my protein powder is soy based. is this bad/cancels out gains due to testosterone lowering?

>>36575826
>tfw exact same feeling about a week ago

it's depressing isnt it? everyone makes a big deal about losing your virginity but I really don't even feel different and wouldn't rate sex above say, a great adrenalin rush
>>
>>36575799
5ish is optimal for strength gains
>>
>>36576352
Fuck her again anyways
>>
>>36576060
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36576352
You like her or you just want to fuck her again? There's a big difference.
>>
>>36576469
Slower and controlled, look up videos online of good form and try to do that.
>>
Full pain in my right adductor when squatting. What can I do to work legs/ass without aggravating it?
>>
how do i bulk as hardgainer, no bully pls

i cant even sleep now because i end up making bathroom trips a few times each night, pissing and shitting multiple times

is this normal? the only way i can avoid this is not eating or drinking past like 7pm, but theres no way i can get in enough calories by then to not eat or drink anything
>>
DNP or Yohimbe?
>>
>>36572909
I have weak as fuck lower back (almost most of my body). My PT showed me bodyweight training so that I have stronger muscles, but I want to go to the gym,
Can I start (and is it wise) going to the gym while I'm so weak ?
>>
>>36577091
Yohimbine is safer
>>
>>36577110
if DNP was 100%, how effective is yohimbine in comparison?
>>
>>36577114
No clue, there are probably more knowledgable people here on the topic, but I know DNP is much more dangerous. I think Yohimbine is like a "lite" version.
>>
I just started SL about a month ago but in terms of longer term goals I'm looking for a mix of strength and aesthetics. I looked up some different routines and found that PHUL is basically exactly what I'm looking for.

Is mixing strength and hypertrophy like PHUL does generally okay to do or will I mostly just end up being mediocre at two things instead of good at one thing?
>>
Can you eat a whole meal before a workout ?
(I know a stupid question, I'm dyel as fuck)
>>
>>36577108
If you don't go to the gym how will you get stronger?
>>
>>36577184
My main worry is that I'll fuck my shit up by starting out too strong.
So, if I just start working out with just a barbell I should be fine ?
>>
>>36577174
Yes. I eat a light meal 30 mins before I work out pretty often. But going to the gym after you binge eat and stuff yourself, that's not something you want to do. You can still do it, but you'll be fighting back the urge to vomit.
>>
haha it sounds like u got a good high. makes me wish i could get crazy high like i used too. good times (:
>>
>>36577201
You can strengthen your lower back with body weight back extensions and dumbbell stiff legged dead lifts. You don't need to jump into DL and squtting 3pl8, bro.
>>
Are there any negatives to increasing protein intake and taking that away from carbohydrates? Not enough to affect training due to being low-carb, but by a fair amount, purely because I enjoy meat/eggs/fish?
>>
File: drdre.jpg (53 KB, 896x404) Image search: [Google]
drdre.jpg
53 KB, 896x404
I'm gotten to an embarrassing weight of 360lb. I lost my job when I was 19 and moved back in with my Dad. He was basically living off of his obese girlfriend's disability check and food stamps, and all they bought was shit like ice cream, fast food, pizza, etc. They occasionally bought real food but rarely. I'm 22 now and I'm tired of this lifestyle. I stopped wanting to use that as an excuse so I got a job. I don't have much money coming in (it's min wage part time) and I have debts to pay off so all I can really afford is canned food.

>Breakfast
Can of chicken noodle soup (~150 calories)
A an apple/orange or two (??? calories)

>Lunch
Can of spaghetti and meat balls or beef ravioli (~440-520 calories)
A cup of grapes or baby carrots. (??? calories)

>Dinner
Can of spaghetti and meat balls or beef ravioli (~440-520 calories)
A cup of trail mix. (??? calories)

>Snacks
>Something to eat when I feel hungry between meals.
Baby carrots
Grapes
Oranges
Apples
Trail Mix

Is it okay to only care about calories for right now? I know I should be eating veggies and real meat, but I figured this would be easier. I could keep it in my room, whereas if I stocked the freezer full of chicken breasts, they would eat it all within a day.
>>
>>36572909
>>36572909
6'0" 190 if I'm eating 190g protein but only 1600cal can I still gain muscle or will I slowly just lose steam?
>>
>>36577713
>re there any negatives to increasing protein intake and taking that away from carbohydrates? Not enough to affect training due to being low-carb, but by a fa

No. But you might be carb depleated during a workout and feel drained all the sudden.

Google bonking.
>>
Is there any specific time in SL that I should switch to 3x5?
I just hit 1xBW squats and its getting to the point where the last 2 sets is full of just barely grinding them out and I end up straining shit
I figured I would switch to 3x5 like I did with OHP but wanted to get some other anons opinions.
>>
I already do 5x5 for bench, OHP and squat, with a lower weight 2x5 warm up for each.

If 8-12 is hypertrophy, would it be worth going 3x8 for every second session?
>>
>>36577852

Hypertrophy is more about total volume of hard reps than your actual rep range. There's very little difference between 5x5 and 3x8 in terms of hypertrophy.
>>
>>36572909
>Questions That Don't Teserve Their Own Thread
>>
File: 1455258608599.png (36 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
1455258608599.png
36 KB, 587x436
So I just started taking yhcl and I was wondering if it's a good idea to take some bcaas while doing my fasted cardio? I know bcaa is recommend normally while doing fasted cardio but will it affect the effects of yhcl in anyway?

Also, is waiting 2 hours after a full dose of yhcl too short to start taking ec?
>>
Should I do keto? I've been stuck at 250 pounds (down from 339) for far far too long, nothing seems to work. I've been trying to eat about 1700 calories a day and haven't really seen much weightloss over the few weeks ive been doing it.
>>
Bought 2 pints of Ben n Jerrys cuz it was on sale. It shouldn't be bad to eat right? Considering I'm trying to bulk. I won't eat the whole pint obviously, just little bits, I'm still eating good like oats, peanut butter, salmon, chicken breast etc. counting making sure I get adequate calories and protein. good to eat as long as I'm getting my calories? Maybe like a lil snack after a workout
>>
>>36578251
Of course, IIFYM brah, just don't go ham and stuff yourself
>>
>>36574623
>long or fast swimming
>not a challenger

Olympic swimmers can burn more than 10000 calories a day.

Geht on this level fatass
>>
>>36578223
pls respond
>>
>>36574236
different strokes for different folks
some people enjoy lifting more than swimmings just as others like running
Plus swimming doesn't get you as big as lifting does
>>
>>36578223
>>36578323
chill dude it was only 20 minutes and its 3-6am in the US

stick with the diet and reduct lower than 1700 if needed
no real reason to do keto over a regular diet
>>
>>36578350
Alright then, thanks anon i'll do that. Much appreciated for you being so cool with my impatience.
>>
>>36574262
get test checked
>>
How can I reduce joint inflammation?

Due to past injuries and age my joints are easily inflammed. I already use knee sleeves and my form has been checked multiple times.
>>
>>36574262
Genetics.

Also you may need to get in more vitamins, and not through supplements.

Eat more vegetables (carrot, broccoli, spinach, etc) , some good fats (olive oil, nuts, avocado,fish) , and some fiber (oats, beans).

You stick to this shit for 3 months, then you will repair your body.

Just eat at maintenance, or 2-300 surplus.
>>
I'm cutting and I go out of my way to calculate a jam sandwich to eat post workout. Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>36578353
>fatty
>impatient

no surprise there
but seriously just track your weight and adjust calories as needed
>>
Why are BB rows the worst lift and is it possible to avoid them?
>>
>>36577014
Bump...pls

Also I meant to say "dull" instead of full. It's around my right hip, mostly on the inside.
>>
For people who starting liftin with a strength program; how strong were your lifts when you halted linear progression? I've been doing ss for about 2 months but ive been stuck on 1.5pl8 squat and 2pl8 plus loose change for diddlys for over 2 weeks now. Should I be doing other exercises as well to improve my squat and deadlift or is just doing them 3 times a week really enough? Or is it too much? Is ss really just a meme?

I'm liftinf for aesthetics but I decided to do strength first just to get a good base. Should I just move on to like ppl or something?
>>
>>36578396
have no idea how to help but I have the same thing happen to me
do you know what you did to hurt it?
I think it has to do with knees caving in but I'm not really sure
>>
>>36578421
1xBW bench
1.5xBW squat
2xBW deadlift
those are what most people say your novice gains should take you
>>
>>36578424
I'm not sure, I don't think my knees cave in but I might lean slightly to the right when I squat for some reason. Maybe my right adductor is weak.
>>
>>36578446
fuck are you me?
its the second time happening to me also but only happens when I really grind out reps
I would try making sure to push knees out since I guess that is supposed to help with activating glutes and hamstrings also which would help with the imbalance
>>
>>36578382
give me some credit i have lost 90 pounds so far.
>>
>>36578467
I try hard to keep perfect form, good width, knees in same direction as toes etc, but right hip still gets painful.

Even though I have very flexible joints naturally my right leg is tighter than the left so I'm gonna religiously stretch and foam roll, be really obsessive about form and hope it goes away.

>tfw cutting and getting injured along with losing strength
Not a good feel
>>
>>36578487
this shit is happening to me while doing SL
only doing 185 for 3x5
I did a 4th set and fucked myself

luckily I am doing it now so I can hopefully fix the problem before it happens a lot more or become a greater problem
>>
>>36578361
Fish oil
>>
>>36578387
They are the worst lift for people who wish for a small frame and don't want any thickness at all.
>>
>>36578380
Your phisique will resemble someone who eats a jam sandwich after workouts.
>>
>>36577735
Hey dude,

you will lose weight eating anything below your daily caloric needs. Canned or not - you will lose weight. However, I would never recommend to eat canned food. It's full of shit you do not want in your body, simply put: It's unhealthy as fuck. After your weightloss, you will look like shit.

What I would recommend though is meal preparation. Buying in food in bulk is generally cheaper. For example, you could prepare a simple curry for the week and freeze it.

>Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs (500 cal, 35-40g protein)

>Lunch
Chicken curry (700 cal, 70g protein)
Ingredients for 7 days:
3kg chicken breast
1kg Paprika
1kg Zucchini
1kg onions
500g rice
1kg yoghurt
1 glass of curry paste
salt, pepper, broth and garlic to taste

>Dinner
Cottage cheese with tomatoes & spices (26g protein, 150 cals)

That would cost even less than your current meal plan.
>>
>>36578591
solid curry recipe
i would add some healthy bread for dinner or breakfast, gotta get some carbs
>>
/fit/, when should I cut? I've been lifting for 6 or so months, starting from Auschwitz mode, and all I know is bulking. Do I start cutting when I get too fat? Or just when I want to?
>>
Is there a point in dips (on a bar) if you can just do lying tri extensions?
>>
>>36578874
When you get too fat to keep on bulking
>>
is this routine worthy after SS? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170130833
>>
>>36574236
Why not both nigga
>>
File: url.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4 KB, 225x225
Ey, have been using Lifesum for some time now to keep track of calories and I've got a question.

I'm a student and I work out 6 days a week. Should I say I'm normal in my daily movement (which the app says is the norm for a student), giving me 1500 kcal a day and then add the workouts I do. This can get up too 2100 on the days where I run and lift.

OR should I say that I'm high in the amount of movement I do, giving me 1800-1900 a day and then keep that throughout the week, not adding the amount of calories I burn from workout.

I'm trying to loose weight and get below the 12% bodyfat.

I'm 178 cm, 19 years old and weigh 86 cm.
>>
>>36575932
Your shoes are probably Shitty / too lose or too tight.
>>
>>36578549
You're joking... r-right anon? Jam sandwiches are god-tier...
>>
So I've been doing sean10mm's modified SS for three months now, except I'm doing 5x5 instead of 3x5. I even do 5x5 for the deadlift instead of 1x5. Is this wise or should I increase weight and do less sets?
>>
>>36577735
https://youtu.be/vYeJUtMCAzc

Not sure if you can afford that but you could use less ingredients and have 3 meals a day instead of 5.

Tell your family that your making a lifestyle change and if they respect you they will not touch or comment on your food.

You'll make it breh.
>>
DYEL here. Where do I put my ass on an adjustable bench when I benchpress? Sometimes it ends up in the crack between the seat and the back.
>>
Guys I'm DLing fine at the lower weights. perfect form and getting a nice lower back pump.

But when I go heavier I can lift it with relative ease, it's just that the top part of my back arches.

I've tried staying at a lower weight at perfect form and building up but it seems when I get to the heavier weight I'm completely unable to keep the top part of my back straight with the lower part

Should I not bother with the heavier reps or should I just do it anyway even though my form is off?

Hoping to hit 4pl8 eventually but I don't want to be 'that guy' who lifts heavy with awful form
>>
File: 1363464994619.jpg (68 KB, 662x578) Image search: [Google]
1363464994619.jpg
68 KB, 662x578
>groin can't take any more squatting since my form has sucked
I'm middle of SS, what am I supposed to do? Just leg press / hip thrust / hamstring extension every workout day?
>>
>>36579463
sorry, meant 86 kg
>>
Been cold for 5 days now - headaches, phlegm, coughs, dizzyness, a nosebleed etc.

When is a safe time to re-enter the gym? I don't wanna go back too fast and fuck myself up again for longer.
>>
>>36580335

when you stop bleeding everywhere like a stuck pig
>>
I'm sick guys but its a workout day.

I want to go to the gym but my m8s say I'll get others sick.

Should I go?
>>
Two questions, I've literally just started strength training, I'm complete auswhitz mode but I'm eating big and going with this right.

I've picked up strong lifts as I want to get some nice strong legs due to body issues, anyway, that isn't important.

1) Squat.

I'm using a thumbless grip, resting the bar low on my back so its balanced and needs next to no input from my arms to hold up, however I find that if I squeeze my traps and bring my elbows in and up, I get a pain in the lower joint of my elbow.

What I did to fix this was loosen up my arms but still keep my traps contracted, is this correct? I also didn't put my arms so far behind me, but I want to know if this sounds like correct form?

2) OHP

Is this really as fucking hard as it feels? Near the end of a set I can start to feel that desire to lean forward more, and it tires the shit out of me real quick. I keep my glutes and core tight as can be, but those last few I struggle to press. Is this one of the hardest and slowest developing exercises?
>>
>>36579704
Sounds like your arch is coming from not activating your muscles correctly. During setup you should lift with enough force so that if the bar has say, 150 KG on it, you're exerting 149 KG, this will prevent arching when you give that final bit of effort.
>>
>>36575964
>Can I perform them everyday until I can do a pushup?
That worked for me. I went outside for a pullup training every other day. I couldn't do a single pullup or chinup. My advice is to start with negative chinups. This will help you start making actual chinups in no time. I found that doing chinups with side grip is the easiest - try different ways of holding the bar every time, do different chinups. After you will be able to make a decent amount of chinups try doing pullups. It is pretty enjoyable actually because you will be progressing fast and you will see the results just in few weeks. Good luck bro
>>
Are deadlifts/OHP absolutely essential for a beginner? I'm doing something similar to PPL routine.
>>
File: 1459285217055.png (645 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1459285217055.png
645 KB, 680x510
Best running program for noobs?
>>
>>36580600
Yes. Get strong. If you're going to be lazy why bother doing anything at all.
>>
Incline bench or flat bench
>>
>>36575826
Find a girl you like and that you're comfortable with... sex is far better like that. Recently started pumping a girl I really like and my libido is back where it was when I was 15
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.