[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Id like some comments on my self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Id like some comments on my self
>>
>>36572282
You look like you do cardio occasionally? I'm just guessing because of the shoes.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
Elbows are too pointy.

Other than that. Average/10
>>
would you like some semen on you too?
>>
>>36572282
nice gyno faggot
>>
>>36572282
I'd like to get back the time I wasted looking at your horrible posture, your skeleton legs, your abnormally wide back and the wrong choice of haircut.
Other than that you're pretty normal I guess
>>
I think you're perfect. Nice giggly ass. Bet you are a tight fuck
>>
elbows not pointy enough
>>
Love your ass. But you look like a kid
>>
I would distroy your ass
>>
>>36572282
Wow..you are beautiful, really really really
>>
>>36572282
Not you.
>>
>>36572282
Don't you have lines you need to work on Amanda?
>>
I'd plow yours asshole all night
>>
>>36572282
anything white is always right
>>
You've got a long way to go before you can open that window.
>>
You need to take better care of that wooden floor. I say it as a friend. And floor critic.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HER FACE YO
>>
>>36572282

EAT BIG TO GET BIG
CMON
>>
>head
are you one of those aliens from Indiana Jones?
>>
>>36573080
This. It's so long.
>>
>>36573050
Replace the wood with tiles, then take good care of them. Real good care of 'em.
>>
>>36572282
Fill that ass hoe, better start doing some squats, deadlifts and
>Hip Thrusts
>>
>>36572282
Are you one of those people who uses insults and abuse as motivation to fuel an eating disorder? Cause I gotta say you look way to soft and un-toned to have an eating disorder.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.