[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m9xmn97RMc1qg1vd7.jpg (22 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9xmn97RMc1qg1vd7.jpg
22 KB, 400x476
Here's what I've seen:

>mixed grip deadlifting just the bar
>bent over row with a bench
>deadlifting in the squat rack
In squat rack deadlift guy's defense, the gym was packed full with people with no floor space available at all, he was barely in front of the squat rack which means someone could ask for passage or squeeze through if they really wanted and he was lifting 3pl8 for reps
>>
>>36570478
>bent over row with a bench
u kunt, Arnold did that
>deadlifting in the squat rack
literally why the fuck not? everybody does that unless there's dedicated spot for deadlifts/olympic lifts that's free
>>
>>36570478
Whenever I see someone doing a lift with just the bar, I always hear

>I just fucked up my X, I'm just trying to rehab it
>>
File: beach.jpg (23 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
23 KB, 600x329
>panting and grunting with 20kg bent over rows
Just get the fuck out and end yourself.

What kind of grown up guy can't even row 1plate for reps. How to spot someone not having to do any work in his whole life.
>>
>>36570478

>Autism discussion
>On /fit/
>Not making any sense
>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36570561
Spotted the autist
>>
>>36570478
>be 16 doing straight diddys
>2 plate 10 reps
>middle age beergut fuck on the guided bench getting worked up
>"you're doing it wrong"
>starts doing sumos and locking his knees with the same amount of weight

Last time lifting, went to calisthenics and cardio after out of disgust.
>>
File: q5vcTkc[1].jpg (12 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
q5vcTkc[1].jpg
12 KB, 467x359
>be in gym, squat day
>squat rack is taken
>ask the guy how many sets he has left
>he mumbles something I cant hear and stares at the floor
>whatevs, leave him to it
>go warm up by reracking floor plates like a good samaritan motherfucker
>look over to rack a minute later
>guy is doing OHP...
>OHP... in the squat rack...
>mfw
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.