[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on Coconut Oil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: CoconutOilPepe.jpg (119 KB, 636x657) Image search: [Google]
CoconutOilPepe.jpg
119 KB, 636x657
Is Coconut Oil is part of a healthy fit diet or simply a meme?
>>
>>36569395
its good, very good fats
>>
>>36569395
Sugar faggotry
>>
>>36569395
P O O I N T H E L O O
>>
>>36569395
I jack off with coconut oil to make my loads bigger. Its not a meme.
>>
OP here. I just watched this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hiW4yRsfrk

Coconut Oil is a dank meme.
>>
>>36569556
stfu faggot, coconut oil is life
>>
>>36569395

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzuPAD0_F8

>>36569556

>its benefits are not as proven as the almighty olive oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4WD8Bm7s_I
>>
it has good fats

its more fattening per unit than butter.

so i just use butter, especially since i enjoy the taste more.
>>
>>36569395

I dont eat coconut oil for gains or anything.

But i use it daily for my hair and my scalp.

It made my hair fluffy as fuck, and im also no longer balding.

> cocnut oil doesnt cure hairloss you fucktard

Yeah coconut oil alone doesnt, but im using it along with other stuff and methods to stop my balding. It took 1 year, but my hair is stable now and looks healthy as fuck.
>>
>>36570729

>it has good fats

And bad fats
>>
Horrible if you count your macros.

Caloric as fuck.

Horrible meme being pushed hard by the jews.
>>
>>36570729
>it has good fats
at only 7.5% of the total fats

that's like saying raw sewage has vitamin b12
>>
no one ever has noticed anything from adding more """""good fats""""" to their diet
>>
File: EVOOvsBUTTER.png (20 KB, 747x508) Image search: [Google]
EVOOvsBUTTER.png
20 KB, 747x508
>>36570253
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4WD8Bm7s_I
>But compared to butter
Am I reading pic related wrong? EVOO didn't affect FMD compared to fasting FMD, not butter.
>>
>>36571186
Doesn't matter, I skipped the other RCT.
>>
>>36570756
Are you using Coconut Oil instead of shampoo?
>>
>>36569395
It's a meme, it's in no way better than olive oil etc.

I use it for tittyfucking. Stuff is pretty good.
>>
>>36569395

I bought coconut oil for doing oil pulls on my teeth, then i realised how quickly it turns to liquid with even just body heat. So I put my dick into it.

I don't know if it's any good for food, but what I'm saying is, you can use it to fap and it'll be great.
>>
>>36569395
If I my main meal is chicken rice and broccoli how do I implement this shit into my diet? Do I just eat a scoop and call it day?

Too good to be true.
>>
What oil should I use to cook in then if everything is bad for you. EVOO, canola/rapeseed or coconut. Or are these all "memes"
>>
>>36569395
I use coconut oil for a million things. It's fucking awesome and tastes way better than olive oil. I used to love olive oil until i got hooked.

My favorite are eggs over easy, slowly cooked on low head, on a spoonful of coconut oil in the pan. It makes normal eggs taste... fucking exotic / delicacy. Try it.

It's great for massages, hand jobs (I don't use it for fapping, but the girl does use it when giving hand jobs because... well... she's not me).... it's good for your skin.. your hair... and tons of other shit.

Google it nigger.
>>
>>36570756
Pls tell me your hair secrets, anon.
>>
>>36570118
le drank the kool aid
>>
>>36571429
Anon hold on coconut oil and eggs? Dude what are the calories in that jesus christ.
>>
>>36571304
>>36571436

Guys i had a long workout today and gotta get some sleep.

Save the thread and check back tomorrow, i will tell you what i did to stop my hairloss ( and maybe even regrow my hair, im seeing some signs)

If you guys will actually look forward to my response please tell me so, because im getting kinda tired typing all this shit out and no one cares in the end.

Im glad to help though
>>
>>36569395
It is a pretty good lubricant, so tell your husbando to use it tonight.
>>
>>36571515
No, I seriously care. My hair loss matters to me more than you know. A dermatologist could not even help me. So anything that may actually work to even stop it from falling out every time I run my fingers through I am willing to try.

>first captcha wanted bread, now it wants pancakes.
>>
>>36571372
Shit if I know
https://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/optics/olympusmicd/galleries/polarized/lauricacid1.html
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/77/5/1146.full?ijkey=846a72387ebc0d82545acd5442a0c3a9e9fc3566
These both say that coconut oil is either good for you or simply that it just raises total cholesterol (and I was pretty sure dietary cholesterol was another meme to begin with, but whatever), but then the latter was a study from thirteen years ago. Nonetheless, scientist man in the videos posted above did not mention any effects on HDL cholesterol, which makes me question everything
>>
File: Coop.jpg (137 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Coop.jpg
137 KB, 500x374
>tfw drinking butter and coconut oil coffee now
>>
>>36571515
I'm looking forward to it. 23, starting balding and I don't want to start Fin (messing up with my balls).
>>
>>36571576
Shit I guess everything is going to kill me. I'll just pick whatever tastes best or just boil my chicken.
>>
>>36569556
>trusting D news for health advice
>trusting a bunch of college grads that regret their degree and they're forced to look up stuff on the internet and talk about it on camera for a job

I'm not really for or against coconut oil, I'm finding that its just better to trust my instincts/common sense when it comes to these types of things. half of the research you'll find will probably be conducted by somebody who's just memeing their way through their grad school, someone who isn't trying that hard to take accurate data, who's just doing it for a paycheck, or just someone who doesn't care.

not trying to sound edgy brahs, even though I probably do. but just take everything you hear with a grain of salt and don't be afraid to try things for yourself.
>>
I have it, I personally don't like it. It makes my eggs taste funny
>>
Coconut water is a meme too. It's tasty, but it's not some miracle fluid (that's my jizz).
>>
>>36569395

It's bomb moisturizer and after-shave. It's also super sexy lube, but do not use with condoms.
>>
>>36571515
You better report back you faggot
I'm not fit enough yet to go bald
>>
>>36570756
Post before and after hair gains
>>
>>36571759
No fuckwit. It is not petroleum based. Please explain why you can't use it with condoms.
>>
>>36571304
You can't substitute shampoo with coconut oil.
I'll help you out anon.
>Buy container of coconut oil
>place in bowl of warm water to melt
>apply to hair liberally
After that either wait a few hours or sleep with a towel over your pillow. Waking up you will release this can't replace shampoo with this because it will be hard and make your hair feel disgusting. Shampoo after this, HARD.
Maybe even a couple times, and make sure to follow with conditioner.
Prepare to have hair softer than women.
>>
>>36572221
Jesus Christ I wrote that like a retard.
>>
>>36569455
Actually the opposite, but frying with olive oil for example is bad too.
>>
>>36570756
>daily use of coconut oil on hair
You must look fucking disgusting and your pillowcases must be nasty
>>
>>36569526
Why would you want big loads when youre jacking off lol
>>
I use it for my hair. Its actually proven to improve hair quality and looks.
>>
>>36569526
Where the fuck did you heard that?
>>
>>36569469
there is no sugar in it you fucking breeder
>>
>>36569526
thats not how cum works you fucking idiot
>>
>>36571483
I dunno man.. it's only like a teaspoon or tablespoon of coconut oil per 6 eggs. Yes, I eat half a carton at a time. Sometimes I eat those bitches raw, lol...
>>
>>36571614
bulletproof coffee is the shit...
>>
>>36572367
spotted the literal fag

not that its not cool bro
you're cool
just saying
>"breeder"
>>
>>36572442
+1

Faggots that say 'breeder' need to be taken out back and shot in the head. No chance of them contaminating the gene pool.
>>
>>36569556
Holy shit, the guy from my name is earl is teaching me science!
>>
>>36569395
I've had great results using it topically.
>>
File: 71SuuYMczwL._SL1500_.jpg (116 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
71SuuYMczwL._SL1500_.jpg
116 KB, 1057x1500
>>36571614
I drink that every morning.. I however add a half oz of this to it along with cinnamon, vanilla extract and liquid stevia extract
>>
>falling for the bulletproof coffee meme
Guys...come on...
>>
>>36569395
its super high in saturated fats. nutrition professionals usually recommend to limit intake of saturated fats. you are probably best at using it sparingly and using an avocado or seed oil instead for daily use
>>
Coconut oil redpill coming through

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/coconut-oil.shtml

TLDR: It's based and will actually make you skinny

>In the l940s, farmers attempted to use cheap coconut oil for fattening their animals, but they found that it made them lean, active and hungry. For a few years, an antithyroid drug was found to make the livestock get fat while eating less food, but then it was found to be a strong carcinogen, and it also probably produced hypothyroidism in the people who ate the meat. By the late l940s, it was found that the same antithyroid effect, causing animals to get fat without eating much food, could be achieved by using soy beans and corn as feed.

>Later, an animal experiment fed diets that were low or high in total fat, and in different groups the fat was provided by pure coconut oil, or a pure unsaturated oil, or by various mixtures of the two oils. At the end of their lives, the animals' obesity increased directly in proportion to the ratio of unsaturated oil to coconut oil in their diet, and was not related to the total amount of fat they had consumed. That is, animals which ate just a little pure unsaturated oil were fat, and animals which ate a lot of coconut oil were lean.

>In the l930s, animals on a diet lacking the unsaturated fatty acids were found to be "hypermetabolic." Eating a "normal" diet, these animals were malnourished, and their skin condition was said to be caused by a "deficiency of essential fatty acids." But other researchers who were studying vitamin B6 recognized the condition as a deficiency of that vitamin. They were able to cause the condition by feeding a fat-free diet, and to cure the condition by feeding a single B vitamin. The hypermetabolic animals simply needed a better diet than the "normal," fat-fed, cancer-prone animals did.
>>
>>36573252
fat is very energy dense.. not only does its addition to coffee enhance its enjoyment it delivers useful fuel energy.
>>
>>36573275
would you put an avocado in your coffee?
>>
>>36573303
i would drink my coffee black! or use agave or honey if i really needed it sweetened. thats just me though, ive always been more inclined to bitter tastes. plus if you can cut calories from something non essential like sweetener for your coffee, why not
>>
>>36571515
Do it senpai
>>
File: 20150705_184811.jpg (150 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20150705_184811.jpg
150 KB, 900x1600
>>36573332
this
>>
>>36573368
nice! that looks awesome, ill keep an eye out for that next time i go shopping. thanks anon
>>
>2016 and people still believe saturated fat is bad
>>
>>36573403
its many times sweeter than sugar or honey.. so use sparingly ..

I find it works perfectly.. its not an artificial tasting sweetener its very pleasant ..
>>
>>36573368
whole foods fag... welcome to the club.
>>
>>36573500
no better place for cheese, fresh ground organic pet butter, bulk organic oats, and a broad array of smaller company soruced high quality foods like Old Chatham Sheep milk Yogurt, Sotuh River Misos, Glass bottled Spring waters like their own brand Italian Still and Mountain valley from Arkansas. can't find these sardines at any of the other local supermarket chains except maybe wegmans..which I visited for the first time recently and found to be mostly a fancied up conventional type supermarket or a wannabe Whole Foods
>>
File: Brisling.jpg (49 KB, 425x366) Image search: [Google]
Brisling.jpg
49 KB, 425x366
>>36574007
pic
>>
its just another form of getting fat. you guys overblow everything
>>
My sister uses it to take awesome shits
>>
>>36574007
I get my fresh atlantic salmon there... I eat that shit almost every night. Omega 3's off the chart - doctor asked if I was taking fish oil supplements because he's never seen any of his patients that high. :D

They have some bomb ass pineapple and fruits in general. Their produce is delish. Everything there really is badass.... just so fuckin expensive.

I've I can make it out of there without spending 200 bucks... I've done good.
>>
I know coconut butter is good for sunburns.
>>
>>36571710
>>trusting a bunch of college grads that regret their degree and they're forced to look up stuff on the internet and talk about it on camera for a job

Better than a bunch of college students that will regret their degree who don't look up stuff on the internet at all but still talk about it off-camera for free.

OT I've heard far more about coconut oil as a means for inserting things into your asshole than I have as an actual consumable. Therefor I assume all the sources lauding it as a healthy food are part of a crafty front to let butthole perverts have butt lube in their home without judgement under the aegis of nutrition. I'm committed to this train of thought and no amount of evidence will convince me otherwise, this thread is surely full of butthole perverts and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>36569395
better than other oils
>>
>>36569395
My girlfriend and I used it for body massages. It melts in your hand and smells really nice.
>>
>>36569395
>snake oil
>cucknut oil

What's the difference?
>>
>>36571367
fry the chicken in one tablespoon of it. or just put it in your morning coffee.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.