[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to resist the ttemptation to cheat on your girlfriend /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1348412061511.jpg (114 KB, 896x662) Image search: [Google]
1348412061511.jpg
114 KB, 896x662
How to resist the ttemptation to cheat on your girlfriend /fit/? All that testosterone makes me horny as fuck

Should I go yolo mode and fuck as many grills as I can?
>>
>>36568045
What the fuck is this person's deal
>>
yeah

just don't get caught
>>
File: 1401839959757.png (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1401839959757.png
85 KB, 625x626
>>36568045
>>
>>36568059

I'm sure she wouldn't mind anyway if it was just a one night stand. (She even told me I can get blowjobs from random sluts)

But I'm sure I will feel guilt if I do it
>>
You are asking a bunch of anonymous people that you do not know if you should cheat on your girlfriend?
You need validation and confidence in your thought processes through others is a sign that you are mentally weak. Yes go cheat on your girlfriend and after that you should suck my dick, yes homo.
>>
WHO GRILL
>>
If you want to break up break up. Cheaters are pretty subhuman in my book and deserve pretty much any shitty thing that happens to them.

I've never been cheated on or cheated, but I think it's a really shitty thing to do. If I could press a button that would ensure anyone who ever cheated could never feel happiness again I think I probably would.
>>
Every time I have, the person I cheated with has been a worse lay than my wife.

As the years have past she has gotten kinkier and really fun in the bedroom. Other than someone perhaps being better arm candy, I doubt the average bar chick would put in as much effort in the sack.

Often they just want their orgasm and then to gtfo.
>>
>>36568128

Girls cheat for validation. Guys cheat because of hornyness. Why would I want to validate myself over some bar sluts? They throw themselves at me anyway. I just want to use them as a sex doll and then gtfo.
>>
File: 1409070653799.gif (250 KB, 404x500) Image search: [Google]
1409070653799.gif
250 KB, 404x500
>"Should I do something for instant gratification or should I resist the temptation to follow my impulses and instead focus on my long-term goals?"
There's this phrase I quite like, "You have a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time." This isn't technically true but it is very close to the truth.
Two parts of the brain are responsible for the times when you follow your gut feelings, and the times when you think logically about consequences. When you think rationally about your long term goals without letting emotion cloud your mind you're thinking with the prefrontal cortex (the human brain), it helps you control your social behaviour and gives you the willpower to put down the slice of cake or to get up early to go for a morning run, even though you really feel like sleeping for a bit longer.
Then there's the limbic system (the chimp brain) which makes snap decisions and leaps to conclusions, it wants you to do what feels right at the time (follow your instincts and impulses) but is often fuzzy on future consequences. When you feel angry and humiliated and do something to regain your manhood that gets you into a shitload of trouble (starting a fight with the 5 drunk guys who you will never meet again) or when you get into a pointless argument that you absolutely must win (and look like a fool from the outside) or when you want to cheat on your wife with some random bimbo who doesn't actually fuck very well and you get caught and divorced, these are all behaviours caused by your limbic system hijacking your brain and stopping you from thinking logically.
The limbic system is often called the chimp brain because it makes you act like one, eating junk food, the urge to dominate and prove how powerful you are, the paranoia that an underling is questioning your ability to lead, the fear of humiliation, the instant rejection and hatred of outsiders, the urge to defend your territory, all of these are caused by the limbic system.
>>
>>36568220
You say that like we feel happiness in the first place ;_;
>>
>>36568045
Why not tell your gf if she was all okay with you getting blowjobs anyway?
And if she's not, then just break up with her and bang whatever you want, you selfish fuck.

>>36568319
It's like you don't even know how to read.
>>
File: 1438198159568.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438198159568.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>36568639

This ;...;

I'm depressed and thinking about death all the time anyway. So why aswell not bang some random sluts while I'm alive?
>>
>>36568604
underrated post
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.