[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what normies consider ripped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>this is what normies consider ripped
>>
Thats the only standard that matters desu
>>
in reality he's got a decent base, Id take off my shift 9/10 times if presented the opportunity if that was my body
>>
We should be thankful normies have such low standards, it makes life easier.
>>
>>36563469
>tfw women want otters and thor
>tfw I can only bang club whores
I just want love, /fit/.
>>
>>36563500
Half Full. I like it.
>>
He looks fit and tall. Better than being a jacked manlet
>>
>>36563500
My autism still helps them keep a wide berth.
Im gonna inject my ass and rocket to the moon, and kill myself because im not on mars
>>
>>36563469
How long would it realistically take to achieve that?
>>
i dont want to aim for such low standards i want to look like a freak
>>
>>36563784
>not a mutant
Come on
>>
>>36563469

I feel like he has his shoulders in a weird position there, but if he had his posture up where his shoulders were broad and he had maybe 3% lower body fat where his abs were more visible I would say very respectable body.
>>
With proper lighting and posing he'd look better than 90 percent of the cbt so..
>>
>>36563469
welcome to the real world
>>
>>36565163
Probably not.
>>
File: 1357558986459.jpg (308 KB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1357558986459.jpg
308 KB, 986x1000
well yea he's pretty ripped. must feel really good being that healthy too. look at dem calves. obviously trains legs (probably takes explosive strength to spring in the water). and probably bangs all the chicks waiting at the bar 100 feet in front of him. so yea. we are on fit and he is on the beach, ripped about to slay some pussy. you do the math.
>>
File: thor.jpg (20 KB, 465x768) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
20 KB, 465x768
>>36563469

They consider the actor ripped because he was jacked in Thor, they won't stop using him as an example because he's slimmed down.

Barely anyone on /fit/ looks as good as he does here, so much for your normie standards.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.