[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is exactly wrong with puking after cheat meals? Calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1458549907238.jpg (88 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1458549907238.jpg
88 KB, 500x632
What is exactly wrong with puking after cheat meals? Calories in calories out right?
>>
File: kaley cuoco2.jpg (157 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
kaley cuoco2.jpg
157 KB, 683x1024
You shouldn't be doing that if you are a male
>>
>>36562875
I meant to put Bulimia as the title not my name. Fuck me.
>>
>>36562891
>Fuck me.
Do you do anal?
>>
>>36562875
It's retarded eating disorder behavior. The discipline you exercise when you deploy moderation has carryovers to other areas of life. Giving into binge / purge cycles is weak willed and leads to a loss of mental fortitude.
>>
>>36562888
Why not? I just wanna get shreded.
>>36562895
No what are you an gay?
>>
File: thismockeryisyours.jpg (30 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
thismockeryisyours.jpg
30 KB, 480x365
>>36562891
>>
>>36562875

>gf was on her way to that body in OP's pic
>she eventually leaves me due to my hate of fat people
>two years later and she's gotten fat
>I still visualize her and me together in bed and it's borderline physically painful
>tfw when I have to open OP's picture and relive it every fucking time it's posted
>tfw the only reason I lift is a failed relationship from years ago that I'll never have back.

Does anyone use lactase tablets, btw? I'm curious how well they work.
>>
>>36562897
So its just a mental thing? I never do alcohol or drugs i think i could use a little escape like everyone else.
>>
>>36563094
Regularly vomiting will slowly ruin everything between your stomach and your lips, the most serious one being your teeth.
>>
>>36562903
>No what are you an gay?
You must be new here
>>
>>36563147
Not if you do it properly. Drop the pH of the stomach content 3 mins before puking with either a drink of baking soda or pepto bismol
>>
>>36563094
No what i'm saying is the weakness you display by lacking the willpower to eat in moderation or plan cheat meals according to your needs will ultimately be your undoing.

I was bulimec for several years and at one point was purging so much and so frequently (after every meal, which was a binge after a period of fasting) that I dropped 40 lbs and was 110lbs at 5'10. You don't wanna go down the road man. Nothing is less cool than a nasal feeding tube.
>>
>>36563147

The most serious one would actually be your cardiac sphincter. Having acid reflux by the time you're twenty five is not gon be a good time.

>>36563268

I am skeptical that you can properly dose baking soda to completely make alkaline the contents of your stomach.
>>
File: 2013-10-20 13.38.33.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-20 13.38.33.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
What if we just chewed the food and spat it out? For some reason isn't as satisfying tho
>>
>>36563368

>What if we just rubbed our dick on the inside of her thigh?
>>
>>36563368
It's what I do when I'm cutting and I eat anything with sugar in
>>
>>36563376
That feels heavenly senpai, better then pussy because I suffer from death grip. Girls can flex their thighs and make it so tight.
>>
>>36563094
>i could use a little escape
Just enjoy your cheat meal. It won't kill you. It won't even damage your gains so long as it isn't more often than once a week and you hit your macros

I think you need to seriously evaluate your reasoning
>>
>>36562875
You're gonna wreck your heart from the puking and fuck up your esophagus a la stomach acid...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.