[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was going for a deadlift max and I think I snapped my shit up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Muscles_dos3_120_(FF)_en.jpg (424 KB, 977x1184) Image search: [Google]
Muscles_dos3_120_(FF)_en.jpg
424 KB, 977x1184
Was going for a deadlift max and I think I snapped my shit up.

Moment it happened I knew something was up.

When I walk my right leg and right side of my lowerback has sharp pain. When I sit and try to pick something up their is pain.

Can you bros help me figure out what happened, is this a pinched nerve, muscle/tendon/ligament or a disc issue based off the symptoms I have?

>pic related is where it hurts

>inb4 he fell for the deadlift meme
>>
F
>>
>>36562665

Had the same problem. Was doing heavy deadlifts (form was decent) and my Lower left back cracked and I knew something was wrong. Took 2 weeks off of heavy deads and squats so I could recover and the moment I tried deadlifting I snapped my back again on a light warmup set. It's been 4 weeks since I touched deadlifts again, and although my back feels better I'm not trying it
>>
>>36562665
that's terrible op sounds like you may have a herniated disc, 1-4 months recovery.
>>
>>36562665
Yeah I snapped my shit up on the 3rd of this month and took 10 days off completely
I had a pinched nerve and it hurt to walk, luckly my discs didn't slip or anything super serious
If you have trouble sleeping on a flat bed, sleep in a recliner for a few days that helped me
I still have dull pain every day but it gets less and less as that shit heals up
Hopefully I'll be at 100% soon because I want to take my car for a car wash by March 31st
>>
>>36562665
>>36562703
how heavy and how long had you been doing them?
>>
>>36562717
>I want to take my car for a car wash by March 31st
keek
>>
>>36562703
>>36562717
Shit bro's, sorry to hear.

Definitely bummed me out, couldn't even do the rest of my back workout.
>>36562709
Fuck.
>>36562718
It was on my last rep of 405 for 5. I've lifting that weight for a while now so it's not new to me. Only thing new was the plates I used, whenever I would bring the weight down to the starting position they would land on a point because they're hex plates. I usually use bumpers but they were being used.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.