[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been doing nofap, I feel great doing it, masculine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: toga1.jpg (71 KB, 233x430) Image search: [Google]
toga1.jpg
71 KB, 233x430
So I've been doing nofap, I feel great doing it, masculine and in charge until about the one week point and I just can't get over sex. I want to fuck everything. Before that, around 4-5 day point, I am beast at the gym and in my classwork. But then this impassable sexual block appears around 6-7 day mark, and I can't focus on shit except leering at every single female I see.

Anyone have tips to overcome this? I don't want to do anything for women, but for the eternal and sacred One.
>>
>>36560888

>888

The fullness of Binah, the folly of Da'ath.

How old are you? Depending on your age, you should masturbate once every 4-8 days for age 20-30. I'm guessing you're 25ish, as your sex-urge spikes at the 6 day mark. That's when your testosterone is spiking. Revel in that feeling for a day, allow your body to activate more androgen receptors to deal with the increased test load, then masturbate that night or the day after.

If you're absolutely intent on celibacy, practice the short draw. When the sexual urge falls upon you, clench your perineum (kegel) as you breath deeply. Feel as if you're touching your diaphragm to your prostate. Let the breath expand your belly first, then mid-chest, then finally feel it draw your shoulders back and puff your pecs out. Imagine then the sexual energy running up your spine and filling your skull. Release the hold (better yet, reverse-kegel) touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth, and breath out slowly. Imagine then the sexual energy being drawn down your throat to your navel. Do this 3-9 times and you will be able to sublimate the sexual urge and transform it into the creative impulse. The more you practice, the better you get.
>>
>>36560970
No OP, but thanks for the advice. I'm in the same boat as him. In the spirit of self-mastery I want to subdue my sexual urges. Sex is ok when the opportunity arises, but I'm trying to abstain from purely self-gratifying pleasures. Unfortunately, I'm at day 8 and I'm struggling. I haven't masturbated but I've been edging, which is just about as bad, but I haven't caved, which is good.
>>
File: dasitmane.png (870 KB, 1195x659) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.png
870 KB, 1195x659
>>36560888
>>36560970
>>36561269

Okay, gentlemen, here is the secret to maintain PROPER BALANCE in nut-bustery. Too much and you become a drained husk. Too little and you become a neurotic autist.

So here's how you do it.

what you will need:
> ZMA or separate zinc and magnesium supplements
> the standard dose for ZMA is three capsules if you use the ON brand: scale appropriately if other brands divide it differently

the principle:
> zinc and magnesium are integral to proper test levels and sperm production
> zinc and magnesium are drained during nut-busting
> zinc and magnesium toxicity is bad news for your kidneys
> generally, WELL before the fatal dose, you will experence EXTREME gastrointestinal distress (and in the case of zinc, bloody noses) from overdose

So here's what you do. Every time you bust a nut, whether sex or masturbation, you take one ZMA capsule; or one zinc and one magnesium pill.

What this will do:
> replenish your lost manhood minerals, so you can feel free to bust the occasional nut without feeling like you have lost all your T and are going to become a transgendered vegan mime
> provide you with a self-limiting mechanism for nut-bustin'. you will know when you are fapping/fucking too much when you get cramps and shits and bloody noses
> fill you with an abstract sense of fear and dread that will teach you to err on the side of moderation and police yourself well before this moment comes

Enjoy.
>>
>>36560970
Would you really suggest it? I don't know if I entirely trust those one week testosterone peak studies, it just seems a bit off. I would enjoy celibacy but I'm 22, btw, and I feel like I would be doing myself a disservice that I could only regret later in life. I would like to see if anyone actually has noticed increased testosterone, especially androgen receptors in the brain

>>36561269
Keep it on, we must reach pure freedom and self control on this physical realm to have any hope of tasting the smallest fraction of the divine
>>
>>36560970

is this some sort of taoist meditation
>>
>>36561552
He's referring to Kabbalah, OP is referring to Neoplatonism, they're both similar
>>
I once went ~150 days without jerking off. Noticeable effects:

-Cured my binge eating
- Lost significant body fat
- No more social anxiety
-Powerful increase of focus, which allowed
me to meditate more frequently
-Increased focus allowed me to get my shit together and finally get my GED to get into university. I'm now a chemistry major
- at one point I was reading ~ one book per week
-more

Many philosophies and schools of religion teach abstinence from sex and there's definitely something to it. I think it has something to do with dopamine but who knows
>>
>>36561445
I'm feeling good right now. I was very weak and did a lot of edging, but I didn't give in and masturbate, which I think is important. Although what I've done is shameful, I didn't throw away the whole project (i.e. masturbate), which is a victory to some degree. After waiting it out, however, I'm finally starting to feel some divine reinforcement, a rejuvenation of masculine energy to return to a position of control over my psyche.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>36561636
The times I've tried adderall I have found really interesting because I can sort of identify what is happening. I feel as though I have enough dopamine free-flowing in my brain that I do not have to pursue my habits or compulsive behavior to feel somewhat good, as though I don't have to follow these neural pathways for dopamine rushes.

Did you feel anything like this self-centering control, if you get what I'm trying to identify?
>>
Has anyone noticed nofap decrease their hunger? I just came of 22 days of nofap and now I'm constantly hungry
>>
>>36561636
Anon. Tell me no-fap right now and I will. I'll do it because you seem wise and I need to change on a fundamental level.
>>
>>36561711

Yeah that's exactly it, which is likely what got me off binge eating (food addiction)
>>
>>36561759
That sounds really great, I need to keep focus on this and not jerk off again at least for a while
>>
>>36561552

The short draw is Yoga Tantra.

>>36561445
>>36561269

As someone who has practiced no-fap for months at a time, I've found that weekly release works best for me. Try to work through that unrelenting sexual urge to see how far you can go. Try the short draw to see if it helps sublimate the urge.

From my experience, more than a month without masturbation is pointless if it isn't also combined with some spiritual practice.

>>36561636

>I think it has something to do with dopamine but who knows

Not to mention all the time you've freed up from choking the chicken.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.