[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foam rolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Rumble-e1424653880136.jpg (88 KB, 1168x504) Image search: [Google]
Rumble-e1424653880136.jpg
88 KB, 1168x504
Is there any difference between left and right? My gym has the basic one but I was thinking of buying the left one.

>inb4 it streches your anus more
>>
If I wanted humor I'd ask for your one rep max.
>>
>>36554409
I don't get as good as an effect with a smooth roller.

Don't foam roll your spine with the left one though
>>
I have one like the left one. It's some of the worst pain I've ever experienced but I assume that means it's working.
>>
i mostly roll my back

the spongy one feels more effective for me
>>
Left one stretches your anus more
>>
>>36554409
Both are absolutely useless, so yeah there's no difference.

lrn2stretch - dynamic stretching before your workout, and at least 5~10 mins stretching after your workout.
>>
>>36554409
prefer the right. more even spread on the muscle which works better and makes more sense. left prob gets more pressure one the trigger point if u line it up right but that's honestly so difficult to do properly and prob makes little difference. its oddly bumpy too etc so just makes foam rolling more difficult rather than effective.

source: I have the left one and would rather the classic
>>
>>36554992

Stretching and rolling work under completely different mechanisms.
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 750x1334
>>36554409
Left one. The one in your picture seem unnecessary and they might sell it as "gives a deeper massage" it doesn't matter. I use the one that is in the picture I posted. Reason I like is because of the pvc plastic, it will retain its shape compared to the one in your picture on the right. You can even make it yourself.
>>
Is there a difference between regular and "ribbed" condoms?
>>
>>36555480
one is ribbed.
>>
>>36554992
I already do that.

>>36555388
I saw that one as well. I assume that I can use it on my spine.

>>36555480
The ribs are usually miniscule and therefore there is no difference. and you have been tricked by the jew into buying it.
>>
>>36554409
How does this even work? Rolling some stuff on your body to loosen your muscles seems the same level of bullshit as these magical vibro-belts that are supposed to burn fat.
>>
>>36555670
dont know how it works but it works

i was getting a tingling/numb feeling in my lats, rolling instantly fixes it
>>
>>36555603
>I already do that.
Not enough it seems, or you won't waste time with useless practices.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.