[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit i just wanted to share some thoughts that had been going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 639x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 639x635
Hey fit i just wanted to share some thoughts that had been going on in my mind for a while

There is 3 forms of death in life
1. Natural cause (age, illness, accidant or murder , murder is natural yes)

2. Suicide, speaks for itself

3. Procastination

This last one is a form of being dead while being physically alive. Go DO your chores, go BUY that sportsbike or car go talk to that GIRL, go GET that job, CHASE things in life dont get chased by them

You will regret things when you get older and wish to death that you could go to sleep and wake up at 20 again

Think about this and have a nice day
>>
Thanks man
>>
thanks
>>
thanks doc
>>
Thanks anon
>>
>>36554206
How is suicide not a natural cause? I, as a human, am natural, and thus anything I do is also natural, so it follows that suicide is also natural. No?
>>
File: COfB29jU8AAzn6V[1].jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
COfB29jU8AAzn6V[1].jpg
55 KB, 600x450
tfw natty death
>>
>>36555665
Lol
>>
For you
>>
>>36555528
Mother nature did not create you to kill
yourself

The human body will do anything to survive a suicide attempt no matter what u cant stop ur reflexes which would possibly safe u
>>
File: 1457676670823.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
1457676670823.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>36554206
Murder isn't natural you fucking quack shrink
>>
File: 1457125787443.gif (878 KB, 275x310) Image search: [Google]
1457125787443.gif
878 KB, 275x310
thank you anon-kun
>>
>>36555528
Syllogism and apeal to nature, look them up.
>>
>>36554206
Fuck that was actually really fucking motivating.
Thank you anon, this helped a lot.

Its hard to imagine but there is no going back, we all have only 1 chance in life....
>>
>>36555756
Murder as in getting killed by another human being or animal

It was a prime instict to kill somebody

Im not saying that it is normal or ethical , just stating the facts

Again dont get me wrong I agree it is not humane or the right thing to do unless in combat danger or war
>>
>>36554206
>Open up /fit/ to kill a few minutes even though I have important shit to do.
>See this thread
>Post this comment
>Close /fit/
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 314x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 314x161
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJ_WNu4AfY

Apply this rule to EVERYTHING in life and panic/unsatisfied feeling WILL fade away

There is NOTHING better in this world than living in calmth and knowing everything is on its right path
>>
Thanks anon.

I think I'll go cheat on my girlfriend. I'm 22 and shredded as fuck, yet I only had sex with only 1 girl in my life (my gf)
>>
this actually helped. thanks.
>>
>>36555968
Man the fuck up and end it if youre not satisfied

Cheating is for people with mental issues
>>
>>36555756
kek that pepe
>>
>>36556027

but I love her and would not end the relationship for something such silly as a one night stand.

Is it too bad that I would like to try sex with another female now that I'm still young?
>>
>>36556027
like ur mommy
>>
>>36556146

no that isn't too bad. your lack of empathy is too bad. You probably come off super dull, which is why you gotta rely on your body to pull. Just dump her and go have fun without cheating on her.
>>
>>36556178
This
In the end you can do whatever the fuck you want

But if you really feel like cheating on the girl you "love" then guess what, you dont love her and ure wasting time with her
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.