[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are "people" on this board right now that...:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: x-d (2).jpg (21 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
x-d (2).jpg
21 KB, 236x283
There are "people" on this board right now that...:

>squats lowbar
>squats with PL wraps
>squats in a suit
>squats in a wide stance
>squats to parallel
>doesnt squat ATG
>squats in flat shoes
>squats 2 times a week
>doesnt squat atleast 4 times a week
>>
File: 1346789004191.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1346789004191.png
20 KB, 560x407
>mfw i squat ATG and never bother to go above 60% of 1RM because i fucking hate squats
>mfw i regularly skip doing squats because i can't be bothered
>mfw 60% is still more than 90% of the gym squats
>mfw squats are the biggest meme of all

fite me irl
>>
File: b35hnbuo.jpg (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
b35hnbuo.jpg
14 KB, 240x240
fucked up cartilage in my left knee becouse of squatting.
now i cant squat ever again
>>
>>36553813
I'll squat just because balance is smart, but I won't pretend I give a shit what my legs look like. When I masturbate to my reflection in the mirror I'm looking at my abs, my arms and my chest, not my legs.
>>
>being as concerned with other people's workout routines
>making time for squatting 4 times a week
you should try being a useful human being
>>
weaklets itt baka desu senpai
>>
File: btg1.png (2 MB, 1536x960) Image search: [Google]
btg1.png
2 MB, 1536x960
>>36553813
How's my form?
>>
>>36554078

Doing really well man, but try and angle your pelvis so that your balls hang down and drag/hit the floor
>>
>>36554095
Oh they do, I was wearing compression shorts for the purpose of modesty
>>
>>36553813
>PEOPLE SQUAT IN A WAY THAT HAPPENS TO BE DIFFERENT TO THE WAY IN WHICH I SQUAT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

this is literally you.
>>
>>36554116
Oh alright, just try and touch with your balls before your ass. Keep up the good work man
>>
>>36553918
>not looking at your legs as they're super flexed as your about to blow your load

Manlet problems when your waist ends where the mirror starts. Maybe try bringing the mirror down :^)
>>
>>36554126
Will do, I'm trying a new training style, seeing if I can touch one to the ground first, then the other
>>
>>36554122
How do you squat?
>>
>>36554139
You can also put an adhesive pad between your feet for added resistance to the squat. Stronger the adhesive, the stronger the resistance. So start with a weaker one to see where youre at
>>
>>36554078
Thank you flexible semen receptacle
>>
>>36554132
Didn't say I couldn't see them I said they don't do anything for me. A decent 6pack looks infinitely better than the best of quads imo.
>>
>>36554159
Now we're cooking with gas

>>36554167
kek
>>
I squat ass to grass in my underwear high bar with shoes meant for deadlifts and a compression belt 3 times a week 5x5
>>
>>36553813
Yeah, that's me. What are you gonna do about it, pussy?
>>
>>36553813
>flat shoes
I don't get it, why is this bad?
>>
>>36554340
Bump
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.