[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women doing less than their bodyweight on the leg press machines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (5 KB, 303x167) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5 KB, 303x167
>women doing less than their bodyweight on the leg press machines
>literally easier than standing
Why do women do this?
>>
>>36552743
>woman literally doing the lowest weight on the leg press machine
>does about 7 or 8 reps
>goes back to chat with her friend

this is how about 90% of women work out and then post on facebook about hitting the gym hard and earning their triplefrappemoccahlato with extra cream
>>
>people loading up 4-5 plates on each site
>wiggle their feet a little
reeeee
>>
Just had a bitch say she did 120 reps on the leg press machine and that she was so proud of herself. Wtf who does 120 reps on any machine? What are you lifting? Butterflies?
>>
>>36552784
My sister and a fat bitch on my jewbook are like that.

>what a grate wurkout!
>coffee has low calories
>look at me with my mochachocoventemachiatto
>>
>>36552743
Are you just retarded OP or looking to get upvoted by autistic prepubescent manlets?
>>
>>36552875
A little bit of both desu
>>
>>36552743
I have never used the leg press machine after seeing that webm of the bitch getting fucked up by it with her shit form
>>
>>36552743

I do reps with very low weight for all the machines for back and arms. It's because I have serious upper back and neck problems, and my physical therapist gave me a regime. Sometimes I see dumb Chads like you stare at me too.

Don't judge people when you don't know what they're doing, shithead.
>>
>>36552920
>I do reps with very low weight for all the machines for back and arms
>leg press machines
>back and arms
>leg press
>>
>>36552934
She didn't say anything about leg press, retard. She does low weight for all the machines.
>>
>>36552920
>Don't judge people when you don't know what they're doing, shithead.

Make me
>>
>>36552976
>She didn't say anything about leg press, retard.
No but OP did
The topic is litterally women doing less than bodyweight on leg press
its like someone asking "whats a good type of fruit?" and someone chiming in "Fruit is slang for a homosexual!"
it might be true, but it has no meaning to the conversation
>>
How much should women be able to press?
>>
>>36552792
>what are leg press calf raises
>>
>>36552792
They might be doing calf raises, anon. I sometimes do calf raises on the leg press if I'm at a gym where they only have some retarded calf raise machine that can't be loaded nearly enough.
Leg presses on the calf raise machine, on the other hand, are inexcusable.
>>
>>36553054
As much as they can, which is always the right answer. Not some fucking weight you could do for 50 reps.
>>
File: 1457433015172.jpg (48 KB, 615x548) Image search: [Google]
1457433015172.jpg
48 KB, 615x548
>>36553164
>tfw home gym and trying to do calf rises with 50 kg pile up plates
>>
>>36553164
>calf raises
>bodyweight

you could just be standing up on your toes repeatedly
>>
I am up to 165lbs on the leg press
>>
File: 1378591799467.jpg (37 KB, 453x495) Image search: [Google]
1378591799467.jpg
37 KB, 453x495
>>36552920
I'll continue to laugh at weak cunts like you.
>>
>>36552912
>i have never driven after a car after seeing that bitch getting fucked up in a crash
ok
>>
>>36553054
At least bodyweight.
>>
>>36552912
post this
>>
>>36553243
> 4-5 plates each side
> bodyweight
I don't know about you but I weigh a hell of a lot less than that.
>>
>>36552743
>be me, in HS
>be in strength and conditioning class
>me and another guy from the football team were the only ones who took lifting seriously, the rest were DYELs doing it for the gym credit.
>One rep max day, hit school record on leg press machine
>Fat feminst bitch gets on leg machine
>she believed in the whole wage gap thing
>I start loading the machine with a bunch of plates
>she's like wtf annon I can't do that much!
>I look her dead in the eye and say, "If you want to make 70% of my wage you have to move 70% of my weight."
>>
They wanna show off the body they already have, socialize... If they get fat for some random reason (get sick, long vacations or whatever the fuck) they will never go to the gym again.
>>
>>36552743
Because the "only want to tone"

Women are too stupid to understand simple concepts like calories in vs calories out and need something like weight watchers (and even then fail) and they also can't understand the need for actual muscle so they only do lightweight shit so they "don't get big and muscular like man hahah" and cardio to "tone" and "lose fat in the problem spots" fuck, I hate women I really do
>>
>>36552912
That was some kind of physical therapy machine that moved her legs for her, except she locked her knees when she should have bent them.
>>
>>36553348
What a Bullshit thing to say, it doesn't make any fucking sense you cringe Lord.

I am a man and I don't do leg presses and maybe you could've pressed more than me at the time, but how much weight you can lift doesn't relate to your pay in any way. What are you? Fucking retarded
>>
>>36553277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2q4LLYG8sU
Enjoy
>>
File: 1445708902213.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445708902213.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>36553348
Nah, you're just retarded.
>>
>Bad week, loading up whatever I feel like just to get my mind off of things
>Do a full set of legpress with 6 plates on both sides
>Going deep, feeling good
>Finish, clean up and rerack everything
>Short angry little dude is up to plate
>loads up 6 plates and a 25 on each side
>does half reps quickly and angrily
>waddles away after

Thanks dude, you brightened my day
>>
Am I right in thinking that leg press weight for reps equals more or less squat weight for reps + bodyweight ?
>>
>>36555127
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>36553432

the point was to refer to the saying "pulling your weight", which means doing your part of the work. in that context, that anon's remark makes sense.

we can't help it that you don't understand basic proverbs and colloquialisms, Pajeeta.
>>
>>36553432
What a cum rag, look at this guy everyone he thinks defending a whale on the internet will make girls like him
>>
>>36555127
no, you can typically leg press ~2.5-3 times as much as you can squat below parallel, depending on the leg press machine.
>>
Is doing 8 reps with 8 plaet something to be proud of? 5'8" 173lbs
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.