[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Fuck From Earliar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8290395679.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
8290395679.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
I'm the guy who wrote the weak shit post a week or so ago. Care to tweak my routine? My goal is lean and relatively strong, not huge, and I want to focus on bodyweight, for when I head home to no gym for three months, and I can keep up the routine. What can I add or change?
Thanks for helping me get my life back on track.
Pic is day 0 of exercise.

A: Push up, Pull Ups, Dips, to failure.
B: Squats, Calve lifts, Leg raises to failure.
Stretch Everyday.
M: HIIT 100m
T: Walk 30 minutes
W: Walk 30 minutes
T: HIIT 100m
F: Walk 30 minutes
S: Walk 30 minutes
S: Walk 30 minutes
>>
>>36550149
are you in the fucking military
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>>36550156
>>
File: 1453139029588.png (191 KB, 397x416) Image search: [Google]
1453139029588.png
191 KB, 397x416
>>36550149

Either go to /asp/ and find the bodyweight general or read the fucking sticky here and lift weights. Don't call yourself a fat fuck until you're done being a fat fuck and have the liberty to do so.
>>
>>36550156
Nope, just a slobby college student
>>
>>36550189
why the fuck are you walking

change that to JOGGING
>>
>>36550149
burpees
lots of them

bodyweight squats, pushups and their variations, ab work

run a lot.
eat little
>>
>>36550149
Things I don't understand:
>A: Push up, Pull Ups, Dips, to failure.
>B: Squats, Calve lifts, Leg raises to failure.
How often are you doing ''A'' and ''B'' per week ? do you have access to a gym right now? if not, how are you gonna squat and stuff ?
>M: HIIT 100m
100 minutes or 100... meters (?)
>Walk 30 minutes
a 30 minutes walk is garbage and won't burn much calories
Why don't you ditch all that HIIT100mWalk30m bullshit and jog 45min, which by default will be HIIT considering you will jog for 5 minutes, begin walking for 7 since you can,t take it, then start jogging again for 3, then stop and walk 10 and etc...
>>
All workouts are bodyweight, so dips and pulls are on a bar.

Every day alternate, a then b, ad infitum.

HIIT is
400m warm-up
100m all out
200m jog
100m all out
200m jog
repeat for 20 minutes
400m cool down

I'll replace the walking with something. a bike maybe.
>>
>>36550149
First of all clean your fucking room you fucking slob, no fucking wonder your body has gone to shit, you have no discipline, you have no balls.
Sort your shit out, eat less and lose some weight, then worry about the fine details of a weights routine, at this stage it honestly doesnt matter what you do.
>>
>>36550189
You should be lifting more

Bodyweight exercises have their place, but to get big and strong, you need to get under a barbell
>>
>>36550149
Three months with weights will do more for you than a straight routine of bodyweight exercises.

Pickup some heavy shit and put it back down faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.