[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast transformation/Radical diets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 4monthev.png (2 MB, 1728x814) Image search: [Google]
4monthev.png
2 MB, 1728x814
Anyone ever tried some training plan that would change their body fast?

Last september I entered a low carb diet and it was the best decision i ever made since i started lifting

when i was in low carb my body changed every day, and with ephedrine + caffeine i managed to lost 4 pounds in a week at the end of the plan
pic related is me in january after low carb diet
>>
>>36549408
how were your energy levels?
what did you do diet wise?
>>
File: try.png (677 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
try.png
677 KB, 576x960
>>36549431
First month only reduced carbs
second month reduced carbs plus cardio 4x a week
third and fourth month reduced carbs + ephedrine/caffeine + cardio 6x a week

by the middle of december i was feeling like shit, but my energy was great

I took carbs out of whatever I could

nothing really awkward, i just took carbs out
>>
I've started minimizing carbs in my diet just last week, and I havn't had a solid shit since. Is this life now, or what?
>>
>>36549482
Yeah i can relate

when i was taking the ephedrine/caffeine combo my shit was like diarrhea all the time
>>
File: brockaid.jpg (167 KB, 859x424) Image search: [Google]
brockaid.jpg
167 KB, 859x424
>>
>>36549519
shit can kill you tho
>>
>>36549408
nice gains, but also nice cherry-picking on the pictures bro
>>
How do you keep your lifts (or add weight of possible) while cutting carbs,
is it possible? Or should I be prepared to get smaller/weaker?
>>
>>36550113
you dont necessarily lose muscle, but you lose strength due to water loss
>>
>>36549569
Even if it doesn't it can really fuck with your head. I tried it for a month and had a mental breakdown. Never happened in my life before that.
>>
what kind of cardio?
>>
>>36550113

keto works, but weight lifting will just tank

when i run another phase i wont even attempt to lift. it's that bad
>>
>>36549498
Eat more fibre
>>
File: 1456449845539.jpg (101 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1456449845539.jpg
101 KB, 600x468
>fast

Not gonna make it, I bet you just want to tone for summer don't you
>>
it's the best and easiest way to lose weight fast

just don't go in bronckaid or similars for longer than three weeks, after that it can fuck up your health
>>
>>36549408
Nice OP

It's funny how people who've got lean know what to do with carbs and the people who say it's shit are those who have never been and will never be lean are pro-carbs

LOL
>>
>>36550631
I have severe depression w/ mental breakdowns and I just started on an ECA stack. Am I fucked?
>>
File: 1455183664742.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1455183664742.png
105 KB, 512x512
what are some staple foods in the no carb diet?
>>
If any of you fags want to lose some fat quickly without sacrificing muscle
look up Lyle Mcdonalds Protein Spared Modified Fast
Next best thing to DNP
>>
>>36553442
Meat. Veggies. Cheese. Nuts. Water. Protein
>>
>>36552853
OP here

yeah, once you tell ppl the easiest way to lose weight is to cut carbs they tend to be relutant with the idea because we are told we need carbs to function well

all we need are proteins and good fats
>>
>>36556107
.... Unless you use your brain
>>
>>36553469
I'm about to start this and just live off whey, psyllium and vitamins. Am I going to die?
>>
>>36556201
your brain will adapt just fine

and you don't have to cut all the carbs, just put them below the 70g a day and you'll be fine
>>
Is losing muscle while dieting a meme? I have lots of fat, maybe +20. Will I lose muscle if I eat 150g protons a day and cut 2lbs/week?
>>
>>36556593
Not according to Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss.
>>
>>36549408
is that italy in the last photo?
>>
>>36549482
Eat 'raw' popcorn. 100% fiber, so no carbs or calories.
>>
>>36556396

Nah brah - you're gonna come out of a sick cunt. As long as you avoid the sauna. Just read the book and do what you're supposed to do based off your bf% and lbm.

I ran the same protocol, unflavored whey + multi + fish oil for 6 weeks. Dropped from 345 to 292. Took a 3 week break, back on it now for 2 weeks, already down from 298 to 280. Living the NEET life this time with enough money in the bank to sustain me for the next 6 months. Planning on running this thing for another 10 weeks.

Not only does the weight just drop off, but your sense of taste goes super-saiyan if you go with unflavored whey.
>>
>>36556567
>your brain will adapt just fine
>>
>>36549408

>transformation
doesn't train legs
>more like 0.5 transformation
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.