[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on sugar? What happens when you consume too much of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sugar.jpg (964 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
964 KB, 1500x1000
Thoughts on sugar?

What happens when you consume too much of this shit in your diet every day?
>>
You'll most likely get fat
>>
>>36546390
HWAT ANON ARE U STUPID SUGARS DONT MAKE YOU FAT NEXT YOU''LLL SAY FATS MAKE YOU FAT

YOUARE DUMB
>>
>>36546387
Seriously? Aside from getting fat, you'll eventually cause a yeast (candida) infection, as the abundant source of food (sugar) for the candida yeast causes them to change from their normal steady state of being, into a 'spore' form that multiplies like crazy and spreads throughout your body. Think of the lawn in front of your house if you never mowed it; in winter it doesn't do much growing, but as soon as spring comes, if you water and feed it and never mow it, it grows like crazy and 'goes to seed'. Similar. Yeast infection in men is a real thing and it can cause all sorts of weird problems in your body. There are other microorganisms in your digestive tract that will also get 'out of balance' and screw you up. I'm not a medfag so I may not be explaining this 100% right, but I'm pretty sure I'm mostly explaining it right. Then of course there's the eventual Type-2 Diabetes problem you'll eventually get, which will fuck up your life.
>>
>>36546387

You'll become chemically addicted to it, just as you would to caffeine, nicotine, etc. You will crave more and more of it, and as it is empty calories with no other nutritional value, you will begin gaining weight.
>>
I find I get to dry heave stage quicker if I eat too much sugar before an intense cardio workout.

Disappointing - I fuggin' love candy.

Bonus: "select all images with candy"
>>
File: sfdg.gif (2 MB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
sfdg.gif
2 MB, 480x200
>>36546918
>spreads throughout your body
>I may not be explaining this 100% right

Your are a fucking idiot
>>
>>36547646
Calling someone an idiot but not providing a correct or more complete explanation of the subject makes YOU the idiot, so how about you shove it up your ass?
>>
>>36546918

You generally don't have to worry about diabetes if you are in good shape and an appropriate weight, vast majority of people who get it are lazy fatasses

Sugar takes years off your life though
>>
>>36546387
Eating to much fucks up your endocrine system in the long-term.
>>
diabeetus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.