[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, have sort of an emergency here. Getting weighed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1447032583677.gif (441 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1447032583677.gif
441 KB, 188x174
Hey /fit/, have sort of an emergency here. Getting weighed in tomorrow in MEPS for the military and I have to drop 2 pounds and an inch off my chest. Is there anything I can do right now in this hotel to shed this as fast as I can? Starve myself, do some planks/crunches, vomit, anything? Thanks guys, really need the help, don't want to get disqualified.
>>
>>36546124
Didnt mean chest, mean belly/waist sorry, and even less then an inch would work.
>>
Drink paint thinner
>>
>>36546124
Don't drink water, no food.

You're a fuckin idiot btw.
>>
>>36546403
Why? I'm not being lazy, I've been busting my ass for weeks eating salads and doing cardio religiously, I'm JUST short of making it, it happens to the best of us.
>>
What branch
>>
>>36546403
No idea if not drinking water will ruin your piss test btw. I know you can fail your PIP test dehydrated but you probably won't get in at all being a fat fuck. Prior service can usually get height&weight waivers but not you.
>>
>>36546124
Considering you can only drop water weight, get a diuretic medicine and starve yourself.
>>
>>36546432
He's probably fine dude, 3 years ago when I joined the muhreens the max for my height was 205 and I shipped to bootcamp weighing 230. I maxed out the fitness test so the meps doctor was just all like "whatever" and wrote 204lbs on my packets and Noone questioned it at bootcamp or since. I weigh 255lbs now and my max is 220 kek
>>
>>36546412
Could have waited two more weeks. Assuming you do get in, they might med waiver you and ruin your time in the service. I just got enlisted after 4+ months due to them having a faulty audiologist test, went back and passed but recieved a hearing waiver anyways cuz fuck it, which killed my job choice and what I can do, no matter how /fit/ I am, over high frequency hearing in one fucking ear.

They can fuck your shit good at meps..
>>
>>36546460
Yeah I'm already starving myself and not drinking water, might just go down to my bathtub, wrap myself in a body bag, and turn the heat on full blast while I sweat all night until tomorrow.

>>36546414
Navy. I'm 5'8, 183 pounds, need to be 181
>>
>>36546462
I feel like you enlisted awhile back or went to another meps for sure. Oklahoma City MEPS is fucked and the waiver authority is a bitch ass.
>>
>>36546475
This is my second time going, just getting weighed. Passed everything else. Failed because of weight but it was so close they gave me a week instead of the 6 month penalty.
>>
File: 1456716624367.png (278 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
1456716624367.png
278 KB, 800x583
>>36546495
Oh than your a pog and it doesn't matter because you guys are all fat anyways. Just kidding man hope it works out for you shipmates
>>
>>36546515
Nah famalam I'm going field battalion corpsman, gonna be patching up my muhreens in the field.
>>
>>36546475
I had no choice unfortunately, my recruiter and liasons and such scheduled it for me. I already squeaked past a color blindness diagnosis so theyre going pretty easy on me so far.
>>
>>36546531
Make sure you stay in shape then and be based devil dolphin mode, like I said above I'm 255lbs naked, so we'll over 300 geared up plus the squads 240B and rounds for that. You better be able to cas evac me there's none fuckin way my wife's getting that 400k $
>>
>>36546511
You fail this time it will be 6 months. Shit will suck breh.
>>
>>36546511
Should have done psmf
>>
>>36546565
Dont worry I'm not a fat fuck, just beefy, steady diet of meat and protein and working out muscles for years as opposed to focusin on cardio so I went bearmode, now the military is making me regret skipping cardio and leg days. But regardless I'll be able to hold you up with one hand bb no worries.
>>
>>36546568
Fuck that's exactly what I don't want man.

>>36546600
Just looked that up, did something similar but that would have been crazy helpful.
>>
>>36546600
>>36546671
Look up Lyle Mcdonald's "Fat Loss Handbook" Its all about psmf, could haelp later on mebe.
>>
>>36546722
"The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook"
Sorry anons, fucked up the name.
>>
Get some sort of laxative, and empty all ur shit into toilet. Do not drink water. Do not eat food. Shave off all body hair, will make u lighter. Cut finger and toenails, also make you lighter. I remember I had fatty friend that wanted to get into my country military, he failed because he's too fat. You have to lose weight. But for now, don't put anything in body, take as much as u can out of body
>>
>>36546495
Fucking fatass. Thank god I'm in the navy too and know you'll fit right in with these other fatfucks. You're completely disgusting also what rate
>>
>>36546776
>>36546531
>>
>>36546475

lmao I can't hear shit and I just figured out the pattern of the hearing test and guessed when I should be pushing the button.

current sonar tech here. for some reason sonar techs always have the worst hearing none of us can hear shit.
>>
>>36546639

>not a fat fuck

bullshit. you said navy. navy does the rope and choke at meps if you dont make weight. I'm 5'10 200lbs, muscular, obviously didn't make the 191lb limit at MEPS and they just rope and choked me to reveal I'm way under the limit.

if you werent a fat piece of shit, you wouldnt be afraid of anything right now.
>>
>>36546531
Corpsman huh? You fucked up big time. I hope you dont like making rank at all.

MFW i'm a CTT and an E-6 at my 6 year mark. TS/SCI clearance worth 55K

Feelsgoodbro
>>
>>36546873
What does that mean? Also I know it's worthless arguing on the internet but I'll just make it clear I am not fat/flabby, not in denial its very clear I am reasonably toned.
>>
>>36546671
Do what wrestlers do, run faggot
>>
>>36546124
yes, dont lose the weight and dont join the military. if its this hard to lose weight now you will go throughout your career always worrying about making weight and passing your PT tests
>>
>>36546995
Yeah cool bruh every corpsman knows you should just get a c school like xray tech and work on mri ct and other modalities ez pz money on the outside
>>
>>36547870
go 8404 with a victor unit, get fmf and hm3, then go to a c school. best route right there, im gonna try to go to a c school after i get back from afghan
>>
>>36546531
pick up rate is shit, i know lots of guys who got in as an e3 and have never picked up and get HYT after 5 years. its a cool job depending on where yu go and how lucky you are. you better hope to god that you get picked for FMTB and dont get sent to a NH. btw are you reservist? the only guys who get gauranteed FMST 8404 are reservists btw. if youre AD and want to go to FMTB you have to put out at corps school PT. only 15 out of the 150 guys i went through with got 8404.
>>
>>36547886
Yeah alot of people go that route get a little bit of greenside experience then go c school
>>
>>36546124
Do what fighters do, dehydrate although you may have waited too long.

Don't eat or drink and find a sauna if you can.
>>
No shit, Saran Wrap your whole torso, and slather yourself with preparation H. Works wonders. Best of luck.
>>
Take a couple hot baths and even some tomorrow morning before u go weigh in. Sweat out all the water u can and eat and drink as little as possible
>>
>>36547471
>Toned
>>
If you're already reporting to MEPS, they will just pencil whip you through (i.e. they will write down on the form that you passed weight, and won't even bother weighing you.)

It's been a few years, I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but chances are they have *already* done this.
>>
>>36546124
Diuretics & laxatives, sweat if you can, don't eat or drink anything until after you're weighed.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.