[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friends, I cannot decide whether to bulk can gain muscle mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
friends, I cannot decide whether to bulk can gain muscle mass or cut and show abs

these two obviously contradict each-other so please help me decide, im just trying to get pussy honestly.

>inb4 lifting for women

I know lifting for women is bad but i do like the attention i get, nigga im tryna look sexy
>>
>>36545558
shit post
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>36545558
Cut until the summer end, start bulking anew in autumn. Nothing to be ashamed of, anon.
>>
This is a prime example of why "lifting for girls" is a bad mindset, and not just a meme. You're intentionally hindering your progress just to get approval of others during a few months of the year.
>>
File: 1431600301300.png (16 KB, 210x214) Image search: [Google]
1431600301300.png
16 KB, 210x214
>>36545558
>He thinks he can't lose fat while gaining muscle
>>
>>36545558

Me and some friends were watching impractical jokers (great show) the other night and eventually some of the girls started talking about who was the most attractive one. They were saying they are all ugly so it's hard to say and then one of the girls goes

"None of them are attractive but it's gotta be Murr. He has abs so at least he works out"

Just a reminder that that is how most girls think. If you have abs you work out.
>>
There isn't a single girl on this earth that will prefer huge, buff arms over abs

women don't care about how much you can lift, it is how you look, abs over all when it comes to dumb bitches
>>
>>36545558
cut bitch boy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.