[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 19
File: 1427933960896.jpg (23 KB, 432x366) Image search: [Google]
1427933960896.jpg
23 KB, 432x366
My dad just said I am a complete disappointment to him. I am 23, lift 5 days a week, and serve in the military and yet on Easter he tells me to "fuck off".

I don't think going for PRs today is going to happen when I feel this shitty.

feels general
>>
>>36543811
Beat him up.
>>
Well, maybe you shouldn't have been a focking disappointment to him then? Why you dont you try that ?
>>
keep doing what you're doing, anon. you seem to be on the right path, no matter what your dad says.
>>
>>36543811
There's more to this story than you are telling us OP
>>
>>36543811
Yeah I'd be disappointed too if my only son was a bloodthirsty retard squandering tax dollars in the desert sucking off achmed and muhammad
>>
Kill your dad or you will always be a non living shadow of him, forever to be depressed and rejected, unable to make friends or be in a fulfilling relationship.
>>
big whoop, he'll die 30 years before you do
>>
>>36543849

This happened about 15 minutes ago. He just got out of bed from staying up all night watching TV, I tell him happy easter, and then says he "does not want to hear it from someone who does not believe in god and to fuck off", shortly followed with how I should "stop being a disappointment to him and be like my younger brother". He then proceeded to throw our ham on the floor, break a couple of glasses, and go play Tetris on a children's tablet.
>>
>>36543852
Or just hit him...or maybe yell, stand up for yourself, challenge with aggressive body posture, see if he wants to get hurt?
>>
>>36543879
ya im shure
>>
>>36543879
Talk to him about it when he's sober
>>
>>36543888

He has always had anger issues, both him and my younger brother have had to attend mandatory anger management classes.
>>
>>36543879

What a cunt.

Punch him in the face, cut ties from your family.
>>
>>36543811
Your dad obviously has issues he needs to deal with. My advice would be to stop talking to him for a while.
>>
1. stop visiting your shitty family
2. chill with your real family on /fit/
3. get swole, work hard, become a great man
4. laugh at your shitty family when they eventually realize you're better than they'll ever be
>>
you deserve it you degenerate heathen
>>
>>36543811

your dad is right you are posting a pokemon /pepe mash up fucking pathetic
>>
>>36543956

I just thought I would visit while I was back in my home state.

>>36543959

Sad part is I currently make more money than he does right now. I wish they could realize it does not make me "better" than them.
>>
>>36543879
Anon, it's obvious he's a violent alcoholic and you're a godless heathen; no ones perfect. However if you break that PR you'll be a little less shit. Go anonymity believe In You
>>
>>36543997
Have you ever done anything as terrible as telling your own son, flesh and blood, that he is a diseapointment? No? Well shit, guess you are better than he is at the very least. Not to mention the fact that he sounds like one of those catholics who break all the fucking rules of their own religion but in their eyes its all good at the end of the day because they believe. Its a fucking crutch nothing more. You are better I dont give a shit if you believe it or not, Im stating a fact. So cheer the fuck up.
>>
>>36543879
Shouldn't have been a little fedora fegget then.
>>
stop being such a disappointment to him... be a real man.
>>
>>36543879

I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: 1457854291484.jpg (103 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457854291484.jpg
103 KB, 800x800
>>36543879
My apologies for you being American and not having the freedom to not believe in sky pixies.

Keep lifting, then when you are ready, come to Europe
>>
>>36544139
>come to Europe
Do you live in a basement or are you a leftist drone?

Come to Europe

*chortle*
>>
>>36543811
>>36543811
>My dad just said I am a complete disappointment to him
>makes a dumb boohoo frog post

GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
>>36543811
23 here too. I lift religiously, have multiple black belts and my Dad hasn't once expressed even vague interest in what I do. At one point he tried to get me to quit martial arts, at another he told me it's stupid to have passion.

At some point I realized that as much as I want him to be proud of me, I want to be happy more. Just because they're parents doesn't make them good people and at some point you've just got to tell toxic people to fuck off.
>>
>>36544194
Well realistically, I think we are better off.

You have niggers, we have sandniggers.

You have school shootings, we have academies

You have Obama Care, we have tax based healthcare that works

The only reason I would want to move to America, is to buy a big fuck off plantation with your dirt cheap land, and buy a gun.

So to that, I tip my fedora
>>
>>36544194
>yurope
>worse than murrica

bad b8 senpai
>>
File: talk shit get shot.png (545 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
talk shit get shot.png
545 KB, 1280x720
>>36543811
I'd be disappointed too if I had a son so stupid that going into the military was his only choice of livelihood.
>>
File: 1457401297869.jpg (108 KB, 400x1050) Image search: [Google]
1457401297869.jpg
108 KB, 400x1050
>>36543811
well...
once my dad was drunk in christmas, he was aggressive for me, pushed me from the chair and call me a tapeworm of family. For me when he is drunk, he is stranger in my house either who yell and swear on everyone. Imagine sitting on internet and hearing behind you abuses to you. I fucking hate him when he is drunk, it's really embarrassing when people on the street see your father who walks like a retard. It's embarrassing when you know that people in your builing hear how he shouts. It's so embarrassing that your friends could meet him on this street and talk about him as anon's father, a alcoholic. It's so disgusting what being he is. I can't even invite my friend to me. If he will die because of alcohol then I'll not be sorry for him, he have problems with health because of alcohol and he keeps drinking. Alcohol is decision. I mean if you're drunk sometimes that's okay, fun and shit but not like that, come on.

I was okay till this moment, fuck.

sorry for my english guys i love you
>>
>>36543811
Anon, you're not a disappointment to me.
>>
So many sad fathers in here.. And the worst? All of you will be just as miserable as your old man
>>
File: 1445074493278.jpg (334 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1445074493278.jpg
334 KB, 1280x800
>>36544412
Don't worry brother, you will become the better man than he is, then when you have children, they will be proud to say "Yeah, Greek God, that's my dad"
>>
File: 1446896806595.jpg (353 KB, 1482x1014) Image search: [Google]
1446896806595.jpg
353 KB, 1482x1014
>>36543811
That's shit bro, just remember we've always got your back. Happy Easter.
>>
>>36544444
Quints of truth.
>>
File: carlbusch1900.jpg (18 KB, 231x420) Image search: [Google]
carlbusch1900.jpg
18 KB, 231x420
>>36543811
You look better than him, you are a more well-rounded person than him, you make more money than him, you aren't a crazed alcoholic like him.
Fucking tell him that. He's the one who's a disappointment. Kids are supposed to look up to their parents.
>>
>>36543879
Youre still not telling the whole story faggot

Stop making yourself look innocent and tell us what you did
>>
is this thread for real
>>
>>36543879
Tell him sola fide is a heresy, and that he's probably going to he for his lack of good works
>>
File: 1440602735345.jpg (36 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1440602735345.jpg
36 KB, 500x404
>>36544737

Turns out he was drinking earlier before I came over. As far as I know, he does not drink often and when he does, he loses all sense of reality. He has got numerous DUIs, beat my mother and I when I was about 9, and was on a search in the past for a way to counterfeit money. He has always been an angry drunk so I guess I should not be surprised.
>>
>>36543811
Who cares what your dad's opinion is. He's probably a loser. Why be judged by a loser?
>>
>>36543879
What's your younger brother like?
>>
>>36544194
Im an American but currently in Europe, there are no fat chicks here, everyone is happy, Jaeger bombs are $2, and the food is delicious.

So many lifters here too
>>
>>36543879
You're 23. Kiss your mom on the cheek, tell her you'll always take her calls, that you love her, and leave.

There's nothing wrong with disconnecting from shitty family.

Fuck, I have a step-brother that I cut out years ago and tell people I'm an only child.
>>
File: tumblr_n7x1ejH4vq1sd8oxho2_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7x1ejH4vq1sd8oxho2_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>36544869

He is 21, super skinny guy with no muscle, who plays world of warcraft and is pursuing a degree in Photoshop (not sure on the actual major name). He works as a stocker at Wal-Mart and his girlfriend works in the toy department in the same store. He lives with my grandparents just up the road from my parents. When he comes over, they greet him with hugs and tell him how much they miss him. My parents both have never said they missed me when I have been gone.

Something note worthy too is my dad's side of the family are all racists. My girlfriend is Filipino, and he has expressed how much he dislikes me not dating a white girl.
>>
Bitch ass raised a faggot,stop complaing cuz daddy hurt your feelings and go break them PRs,you are a man now,you dont need him anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 482x395
i
> tfw serious gf/fiancé of 4 years has told me recently she is "unhappy "in the relationship and says I've becomed "too comfortable " in the relationship
> told her I want to make the relationship work and she agrees to help work on the relationship
> she started a new job and said this after she's worked her new job for 2 weeks
> she's been cancelling days to hang out with me so her and her single friends can hang out more
> she's been visiting her work on off days more just because

> tfw just looked on her phone before she went to work
> she's been exchanging texts w her friends and new co workers how she found a hot Chad at work who makes her heart race and is waiting for him to ask for her number
> tfw don't know how to handle this situation

What should I do /fit/? Should I let her explain herself or should I tell my close friends what's going on before I ruin our relationship trust ? From what I can tell she haven't cheated on me yet?

Should I dump her and move the fuck on ?
>>
File: lmao1pl8.gif (4 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
lmao1pl8.gif
4 MB, 360x360
>>36545029

Into the trash she goes. Someone provide the necessary imagery.
>>
>>36545029
LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE PATHETIC, NO WONDER WHY SHE'S LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU SOUND LIKE A WHINY BITCH

But if you wanna stick it to her just get up and leave, never return, make your whiny bitch ass the one thing she regrets losing.
You stay anyou longer and your pussy whipped ass will just become even more cucked.

Look at you faggort, your posting frogs whining about the dumb Cunt you "love". Fuck off fag. Ditch her sorry ass andown come back once you grow a fuckin pair.
>>
>>36544845
Try not to feel too bad about it, man. Alcoholics are fuckers and they say some mean shit. My mother even said the thing kids dread the most when I was younger "Maybe you're the reason I drink.". It will always stick with you, but you have to understand they're pathetic shitheads and you're better than them.
>>
>>36545029
Sounds pretty pointed anon. She thinks you are holding her back, but I can't really tell if she has cheated or not.

She wants to move on, the relationship is done, she only agreed to work on the relationship because it's an old slipper, something to fall back on if chad fails to impress or rejects her. Either way neither of you are happy with the status quo.
>>
>>36545106

But she haven't cheated on me yet , I think she deserves a chance to explain herself
>>
>>36545155
U gon get cucked thinking like that m8.
You are what redpill niggas call beta. In every sense of the word,she is not loyel,she does not love you,if that "chad" tries to fuck her,he will,you better belive the motherfucker will,and she will swallow.

Could be bait tho.
>>
Are you infantry? If not your dad has every right to be disappointed in raising a faggot atheist pussy
>>
File: sassy.png (339 KB, 689x529) Image search: [Google]
sassy.png
339 KB, 689x529
>>36545155

This is basically all the steps accumulating to the cheating, might as well cut to the ending man.
>"I am not happy in our relationship and it's your fault."
>"I don't have time nor do I want to set aside time to spend with you"
>"I hope this guy engages conversation and escalates with me"

There's being optimistic and there's being stupid.
>>
>>36544444
Quints have spoken, all will right itself in the world
>>
>>36545142
>She thinks you are holding her back
This. She has already mentally broken up with you in her mind, she just doesn't want to say it out loud until her position with the other guy is secured.

Get out now while you still have a shred of dignity.
>>
>>36545249
>Get out now while you still have a shred of dignity.
this. the only way he can get out of this with even a tiny bit of self-respect is to end this immediately. there is absolutely 0% chance this will end happily, and the only question is how pathetic he will act before it's all over.
>>
>>36543879
Your dad's a drunk, best to realize he shouldn't be taken seriously when he's on a bender.
Move out if you haven't already, and don't be a dick about your atheism. Just don't talk about it around your family.
>>
File: wojjy.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
wojjy.png
21 KB, 357x313
>go on fb
>oneitis is in a relationshp

I just want to lift the feels away, but it's 11pm in England and the gym is shut. It's gonna be a long night.
>>
>>36543879
How about you stop caring about your parent's opinion and keep on bettering yourself?
>>
>>36544845
Wait for him to hit your mother again and beat him unconscious. Unless you live in a third-world garbage dump like europe you shouldn't get in trouble as long as you can prove he did something bad, and you'll get to show him what being an actual man is like for once in his miserable life.

He sees you and instead of being proud, he resorts to violent jealousy.
>>
>>36545029
Assuming this isn't bait, if your girlfriend tells you that you're "too comfortable" in your relationship, she doesn't like you that much.
>>
>>36543913
then thats the answer. He want's you to be like your yunger brother who has anger issues. Get engry; make your father proud
>>
>>36543811
Don't worry anon. It's all good.

I've never met my dad, and i'm not even black. My mom is an alcoholic who has mentally abused me, and physically assaulted me. It's all good man..
>>
>>36545106
I was in similar shoes anon, leave her and some where in the future you'll be glad that you did. If you leave her, she'll think that she messed up etc. if she leaves you, you end up feeling even worse
>>
>>36543879
sounds like your dad needs your support and not the other way around
>>
>>36544250
>don't be so stupid to get the easiest job in the world with the best benefits.

Dipshit.
>>
File: the feels.png (710 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
the feels.png
710 KB, 800x598
Anyone here /drugdealzoned/?

>tfw you regularly sell drugs to a 9/10 qt
>tfw the only thing she wants from you are your drugs
>>
>>36543811
Let me guess, OP: Dad is an alcholic, isn't he?
>>
>>36543879
Fuck your mom and leave lmao
>>
>>36543879
Don't beat him up, but walk up to him and nudge him around, maybe even pick him up, make him feel like he's not a man
>>
>>36544228
>You have school shootings, we have academies
You misspelled bombings
>>
>>36543850

You forgot to tip your fedora, faggot.
>>
>>36543811

You're 23, just move out.
>>
>>36545029
You've been together for 4 years, she's ready to hop on the next Chad that comes along and doesn't even have the decency to finish your relationship clean.

Emotionally damage her as much as you can.
>>
>>36543811
>My dad just said I am a complete disappointment to him. I am 23, lift 5 days a week, and serve in the military and yet on Easter he tells me to "fuck off".

You're a disappointment in his eyes because you listed lifting 5x a week like it was an achievement or something. He basically thinks you're a dumb meathead with no aspirations.
>>
>>36543811
Is okay anon im very proud of you keep it up hugs for you and kisses : 3
>>
>>36545029
The only way to save your relationship, is for you to ruin it. The brink of destruction the girl will beg for you to stay with her. You need to start talking to another girl now, and you need to tell your gf off now. don't wait another day. Say you aren't happy with her, you know she is cheating or on the verge, don't give details, just a 200 word text or 1 min call. You will be depressed for a couple of months if she doesn't try and get you back, or you will get emotionally destroyed by her in a matter of days, weeks if you are lucky.
>>
Who in the world needs acceptance from that low level of a human? Fuck him, his approval doesn't mean shit.
You're doing fine on your own and he doesn't seem to be doing anything right in his life, he's the fkn disappointment.

Tell him to suck a dick then beat his ass and bail. You're better off without him...
>>
>>36548815
Also, don't get in any argument with her. Make sure you are the one who doesn't respond. don't be the one to send the last text hoping she responds. If she wants to fix anything, make her do it in person. If she doesn't even try, then you will know you did the right thing.
>>
he sounds like a shitty dad OP

you realize that your worth has nothing to do with how your parents perceive your worth based on their projected insecurities, right?
>>
you're just not the little princess your dad always wanted, going trapmode would fix it :^)
>>
>>36543879
>>36543811

I finally dead lifted 4pl8s last week. I mentioned it to my Dad, and he told me to stop lifting.

> still fuckin' glad about my PR tho
>>
>>36546383
haha.. ha. Hilarious anon
>>
>>36544412
You should look into Al-Anon

even if english is not your first language
>>
>>36543879

Ffs you guys are shit at inner family diplomacy. This is what you do OP, now fucking listen. You've got to prove to pops that you're the sikkest cunt there is. You have to put him in his place, but not only that, you have to put him there so fucking hard he is powerless to ever make a comeback. Even more, you have to humiliate him, and leave proof so the whole world knows.

You have to beat his high score in Tetris. Anything else isn't good enough.
>>
>>36549525
Nah man, he just needs to let it go

If OP is over 18 he can just cut communication with dad to a need-only basis and get on with his own life
>>
File: 1443763719934.png (56 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1443763719934.png
56 KB, 485x409
>>36543811
>caring about someone who doesnt care about you
Good riddance. You dont need that emotional poison. Make yourself proud, anon. Thats all that matters.
>>
File: c43.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>>36543879
>He then proceeded to throw our ham on the floor
>>
Wow, all that lifting and military faggotry sure paid off didn't it OP?

LOL, I'm glad your Dad told you the truth.
>>
>>36549864
Nah he should definitively beat his tetris high score
>>
>>36543811
My dad's a fuckwit too. He's a "former" heroin addict who lies through his teeth about everything (even when there's no reason to lie), and pretty much stopped giving a shit about me and my sister when my mum left him.

He's not mean at all, and can actually be downright nice when he's taking his meds, but 90% he doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.
Last time I heard from him was Christmas. My birthday's next month, and I'm taking bets to see if he remembers (he forgot my sister's).
>>
>>36545387

Iktfb

>develop oneitis for a qt
>she has a bf
>Can't tell her cuz I know it'll end bad
>Still see her everyday
>oneitis only increasing in intensity

Life is suffering
>>
My dad thinks that about me, he just never fully comes out and says it for reasons unknown (maybe he thinks I've still got an inkling of potential left, maybe it's to keep my mother happy so he can keep getting his wiener sucked, maybe he's just a pussy, maybe this is some weird reverse psychology experiment to get me to argue and do the opposite, like that time he said "gender is a social construct" in a dead pan manner and then walked out of the room).

I'm 26 and trying to redeem myself by building a good career and giving up all my childish dreams like being in a band, making weird shitty electronic music, reading about /pol/ tier subjects, and basically just living a stunted adolescent life. Currently trying to get a job in network security engineering or something, at least it's a somewhat safe option, mildly respectable and will pay OK.

To be fair the guy did give me a lot of opportunities, I was just a young tard who didn't know any better but was also really anxious and sad all the time. I'm constantly jealous of guys who have good relationships with their fathers.
>>
>>36543811
Bro, sounds like youre doing well for yourself. Your Dad sounds like a fuckwit. he's probs just jealous that you're bigger than him and feels the need to use words to put himself above you.
>>
>>36543811
Anon.
You is kind, you is nice, and you is important to us. Know that despite what your pappy may say, we will always be your true family and love and support you. (no homo tho)
>>
>>36543811
>"fuck off"

So you're dad's a sjw?
>>
>>36545029
leave my friendo

if she's considering cheating now, what's to stop her from doing the same in a few years time?
>>
File: 1422332796452.png (268 KB, 395x513) Image search: [Google]
1422332796452.png
268 KB, 395x513
>tfw the gym was packed this morning because all the normies are free because of easter
>>
>>36552097
> gym close because easter
> decide to get a "free day pass" for another gym that is open
> 90% cycling machines and other cardio shit
> use my handydandy microscope to track down the lifting area
> 2 smith machines, a single barbell in the corner with one side loaded with a plate and the other empty, and a half-empty dumbbell rack
> some retarded blonde deadlifting 40 kg with a belt and back rounded
> walk out

fuck easter.
>>
File: 6456457754.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
6456457754.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
>>36547507
>>
>>36544995
I've read your posts anon, and it sounds like shit. Let me tell you my story.
>Sister is 4 years older
>She's fucking shit as a person
>Mental issues everywhere
>Dropped out of school because of drugs
>"Ran away from home"
>Spread lies about my family and me, tried to get me arrested for abuse (claimed I hit her. I didn't. Yet she threatened to slit my throat at least twice, and once tried to open my door while holding a knife. Thank fuck for locks)
>Tried to sue my parents before a judge basically btfo'd her and told her to stop being terrible
>My parents ignore this
>They refuse to let me see the court record, even though I was mentioned
>I've apparently been mentioned to several osychs as being an abuser (I was fucking 12. How did these fuckers eat that shit up?)
>My sister got a friend at my 18th drunk, and almost killed her
>She basically has been a shit human being
>Recently got drug charges. She was innocent, but was a bitch to the cop, so they hit her with it
>All through this, she is still so painfully obviously the favourite
>I do all my Dad's favourite sports and read all my mum's favourite books
>Am doing an engineering degree like my dad to make him happy (I found out partway through the course that I love this shit, so that kinda worked out)
>I try so fucking hard
>I get ignored. My mental problems (depression, and possibly OCD) are ignore, and my parents think I'm a dick for not talking to my sister when possible
>My family likes her better
>It's still her picture on the mantlepiece
>Always her
I know what it's like anon, but it gets better.
>My girlfriend loves me
>Once I was sad, so sad I cried, she hugged me and told me it'd be alright
>At my 18th, one of my friends saw what happened. He messaged me the next day and told me how I was an awesome person and I should never forget that
>cont, because I'm making a point here
>>
*holds everyone*
We're all gonna make it famdesu..
>>
>>36544995
>>36552359
Cont:
>Teacher in a class for eng mentions in an offhand way I'm one of his top students for that unit (he teaches a few different classes of people)
>Nobody disagrees, nobody in the room even looks like they disagree. Apparently it was common knowledge
>My friends were in a groupchat without me and I was added by mistake
>The only things they mentioned about me were superficial (they didn't like my music) and they trusted me to handle a situation
>There's an issue, and my friend asks me to help him, because "I'm good at helping people"
>I was waiting at a bus stop 2 days ago, and a friend walks up, she kisses me on the cheek, and says "I really wish we could talk, since I haven't seen you in weeks, but it's so good to just see you!"
>Kissing people on the cheek is not a common thing in my area
>I make a friend at uni, and she says a few weeks later that I seemed like a deeply sad person, but she can tell I haven't given up
>This girl has had some shit happen to her, and apparently she doesn't trust easily
>Trusts me after just a few weeks
>I get a call from my boss, and I hear a coworker in the background call out my name
>My boss says that a lot of my coworkers get super excited when I walk in, because I'm apparently always so nice to everybody
>I was recently at a family gather with my Dad's side, and aunts birthday
>I get drunker than normal, and talk to my uncle and my sister's boyfriend
>Turns out my dad's side of the family like me more. I notice that whenever my sister does her attention whore thing, they look visibly disgusted (how did I never notice that?) yet they seem to legitimately enjoy talking to me (most of them, at least. Some were kinda indifferent)
>My sister's boyfriend gets so involved in a conversation with me, he actually ignores my sister a few times, or gives her one word answers
>They broke up a few weeks later, but he still talks to me every now and again (he unfriended her on fb, but not me)
>Cont
>>
>>36543811
>>36552456
Now for the payoff:
>The other day my Dad started laying into me about a bad habit
>I turn and look at him
>Tell him that it's a bad habit, but it's impolite to be so rude about it
>Stare him down
>He goes back to watching TV, kinda suprised

Anon, only 2 people in the world know this full story of me. Nobody else knows this much. I'm telling you this, because I don't know how else to tell you that family doesn't mean shit unless you want it to. In the end, we can choose our own family. Sounds cheesy as fuck, but I have friends who would run into a fire to save me. They mean more to me than my shitty sister, or what my parents think of me, because they're my new family. Not the people who share some genetic material.

Again, I'm gonna be cliche, but strength comes from the outside. You have a Philippino girlfriend? That sounds a billion times better than a racist, drunk dad.

Keep trying to be a good person. People see that. They pick UP on that. Sometimes they don't, and sometimes those who don't are family, and it hurts. It hurts so much that your tear ducts feel like they're gonna break.

But then one of your friends or something says something without realising, and suddenly all of that shit washes away, and you feel golden.

Look, anon, I guess what I'm trying to say, is that family is who you choose to let into your life. They're more important than your blood relatives. Most importantly, what the people YOU let into your life think, is a lot more important than what your family thinks.

Sorry that post was so lengthy, I kinda vented a tad there. Now go be a pro at tetris, and remember, that you're gonna be ok anon. We'll all feel these feels together.
>>
>>36552494
I like you. You're able to focus on the good, little things. You have a great day/ night anon. You deserve one.
>>
>>36552611
Thanks breh. Gotta keep this shit positive. If we don't, then we wallow, and things spiral downwards, and it sucks.

You too anon. Enjoy your night and day!
>>
>>36543811
>Ex moved back into town
>After 2 years she texts me on my birthday
>Anon how are you doing
>I reply
Now i'm mad at myself, we've been texting a bit back and forth, but she hasn't replied to my text since yesterday and i just should not have answered her at all. Thought it would be possible to establish some kind of friendship between us, but looks like it ain't happening.
>>
>>36543811
You should beat your dad up and show him how pathetic he is
>>
>Have that highschool sweethearth love for 3 years
>Everything is amazing
>Once we finish highschool we plan on going to the same college and getting an apartment and a dog together.
>We apply to the same colleges
>I get accepted to her first choice school
>This is it, we're moving in together.
>Girlfriend starts to not respond to my text.
>After 3 days i drive over to her house
>She tells me that she lied about her first choice, and that she's actually going to another college 700 KM away.
>She wants a fresh start (aka getting spitroasted three times a week by other dudes)
>Now i can't change my collage pick until next year, and im stuck in a college and a bachelors i actually don't want to do.
>Crushed, but decide to say fuck it and go anyway
>Miserable for 9 months, but finally getting over her, meeting friends, getting swole and having a great time, haven't thought about her for months
>Decide to move on and bring home a girl from my class.
>As i take off her shirt i get a whiff of the perfume she's wearing.
>It's exactly the same one as my ex.
>Getting flashbacks to the first time when we lost our virginities together, all of the make out sessions we had in my shitty old volvo, the music we used to listen to while i was stroking her hair looking up at the stars talking about our future.
>Breakdown and have to fight back the tears and leave.
>Drive home drunk
>Decide to drive way to fast hoping i would crash and die
>Crash into a streetlight. Panic and ditch my car and report it stolen the next day.

This was 6 months ago. Didn't have any insurance so i din't get anything for my car but i never got in trouble. Decided to go on a tinder bender and have now dating the girl from the story (explained and she understood, threw out the perfume), things are starting to look up again.
>>
>>36552882
yeah perfume can be a son of a bitch sometimes
>>
>>36552882
good lord
>>
>>36552220
That would be pretty funny to see
>>
Tfw you will always be dyel because of a medical condition that band you from lifting kind of shit. Just end me bros. Kill me
>>
>>36553743
>band
bans, i cant even write correctly
>>
If I had a son that joined the military is be pretty disappointed too.
>>
>>36553809
I'd not is.
>>
>>36543879
your dad sounds like an autist, anon
>>
>ate pure shite
>fast food shite
>drank tons of alcohol
>did nothing at all
>gained 5lbs when I'm on a cut
Fuck me meng, I'm quitting drinking
>>
>>36552637
Good story and advice man
>>
>>36552948
For me it's shampoo :(
>>
>>36543811
>http://www.returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandment
>https://ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
>>
>really like this girl
>she said she likes me back
>she's in a bad relationship and wants out
>texts me a week ago saying they broke up
>doesn't reply to texts anymore
>it's most likely bs and what probably happened is her boyf convinced her to stop talking to me

Man I'm having a shitty day and the gym is fucking closed. I don't know what to do with myself.

Feels
>>
>>36543879
he sounds like someone who browses 4chan a lot
>>
>>36543811
i know how you feel. don't worry about him just keep doing your thing. i haven't spoken to my dad in a month and he regrets telling me that i am a disappointment to him because i am ignoring him and he feels the pain because he thinks i don't love him but whatever he brought that on him
>>
File: 1395393709837.jpg (247 KB, 954x930) Image search: [Google]
1395393709837.jpg
247 KB, 954x930
>>36543811
>>16969197
Me and my ex broke up this september, had been together for 14 months or so. She loved me super much and would talk constantly about how she wanted us to get married and some day have kids.

We fought quite abit over stupid shit this summer, with us both living in different cities and being attractive people we got quite jealous at times when someone would come on to the other.

So in late august there was this whole deal with her drunkenly breaking up with me in a super-shitty way, me refusing to get back together, us having a sort-of FWB relationship for a while, while talking about trying again, her getting jealous over a female friend of mine and telling me she didn't want to try over anyways, me sleeping with this female friends as comfort, my ex finding out about it, and then my ex hating me.

Since then we've both been with a few other people, and she drunkenly called me some weeks ago. I texted her up the day after but she was really hostile and told me she regretted that she had called. We did get to talking though, and I asked her wether she'd meet me again when I get easter-leave, which she declined, and she told me that we shouldn't talk anymore.

I'm not depressed or anything, but I'm not at all over her. She's the cutest girl in the world and I've been so certain that we'd be together for allways. Having her not around feels so wierd.

I've been fooling around with a few other girls since then, and now it seems like i might get a new girlfriend while I'm in the military. She's a very fun girl, and cute too, but I can't manage to catch feelings for her in the way I have for my ex. Atleast the military's a great time
>>
>>36547815
Totally this. Put it in her anus when she is asleep. Shit on her tooth brush. Tie her up blindfold her and beat her, than drug her so she doesn't know it was oyu who did it. Than shit in her mouth and close her nose so she accidently swallows.

Bro I don't even know her and I fucking hate her. THIS BITCH. REEEHEEEEEHEEE
>>
>>36548836
Best advice. Maybe cut the bitch once. God I hate REHHEHEEEEHEE
>>
I love how every modern "vet" has to tell every single person they know how they served in the Army or whatever like it's a badge of honor. WWI, WWII, hell even the Vietnam war there was a certain dignity and pride you could feel for someone who served. Afghanistan, Iraq?

Ha, you're a fucking moron for signing up. You went out and fought a fake, stupid, unnecessary war and got PTSD. I feel no sympathy for you. You chose to head off in a Humvee to shoot brown people so rich men could profit from oil and you fucked yourself up because of it, all while those same fuckers that decided you should fight a sovereign nation made bank. That's fucking sad, sad because you were stupid enough to be duped into something you thought was honorable without ever questioning what you were doing.

People take offense when blame is placed on soldiers, on the men and women on the front line but I say no, fuck that. You signed up, you chose to sign away your rights and you paid a price for it. Go fuck yourself, I have no time for you, it's a pity you didn't die over there instead of coming back here to tote your pathetic story to idiots who praise you for you "heroic" efforts.

OP is a pathetic faggot and his Dad is right.
>>
>>36543811

>Serve in the military

Couldn't get a real job, could you?
>>
>>36543811
Branch? MOS? If you're stationed in Hawaii, lets chill.
>>
>>36543879
>being an atheist

TIPS
FEDORA

You deverse it you massive faggot.
>>
>>36557370
Another fucking welfare leech. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>36545029
Drop her faggot.

>Dating women in 2016

Asking to be cucked.

t. the chad that's fucking your girl
>>
>>36545029
She wants you to marry her dipshit
>>
>>36551878

oneitis allows you to fuck around with other women and never get attached, bro. enjoy it.
>>
>>36545029
dump her before she dumps you
>>
>>36557391
Welcome to America, the nation leading in incarcerated citizens and adults who believe in Angels.
>>
>>36557394
Bruh I get paid to workout, travel throughout Southeast Asia, take photos and write articles (war correspondent). I'm living the life.
>>
>>36557348
This AF. I'm so fucking sick of military fetishism.
>>
>>36545029
Just bail out man. Learn from your mistakes and find someone who isn't going to pull this shit on you.
>>
>>36557391
good mimi friendo!
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.