[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easter Sumday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160327_143646.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_143646.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
Hows your Easter cheat day goin, /fit/?
>tfw first donut in three months
>>
>>36543491

ate a glaze today and instantly regretted it.
Was trying to save room for the calorie monster I was going to make today.
fookin beef pies, man.
>>
cheat days make me feel like shit

that donut is shit going inside your body
>>
i dont know why i even decide to cheat, everytime i do it i just feel like complete shit.
>>
File: 1450504595111.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450504595111.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>36543491
I ate a ton of chips, hummus, chocolates, and cake. Realistically I've set myself back about a week.

If I have this food in front of me, I eat it. I have 0 self control. On my own the only reason I don't eat like shit is because I only buy myself healthy food and don't keep snack food in the house
>>
>>36543491

We went to a nice restaurant, but honestly they try too hard with the fucking food.

I just got some fat pork chop that was overcooked, and actually just didn't taste that great. I ate probably 1/4 of it.

Meh, that's how it goes down sometimes.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (52 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
52 KB, 500x365
I fucked up hard had gravy coleslaw pork roast dumplings. How fucked am i?
>>
I only had 300 calories
Seriously considering getting a 300 calories Cinnamon roll but trying to fight the urge because 500 cals is my daily intake

(I am 5' so don't science me)
>>
>>36543491
18 eggs
>>
>>36545211
Trying to get back to your birth weight?
>>
>>36545145
not fucked at all. a single meal is irrelevant. both losing and gaining significant amounts of fat is done over months and years, not weeks, and certainly not single meals. the only way a meal can fuck up a diet is if you let the guilt ruin your motivation
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
I lost about 15 pounds from chemo recently, 6 foot exact 190 pounds at about 25.5 bmi, so average Joe.
I ate some bread with honey with tea and yogurt so low calorie breakfast. Decided not to eat until the party after that.
Then the Thanksgiving party came.
Oh god, I had 3 plates of white chicken breast and potatoes with gravy (all homemade) with some ground beets.
Am I going to fat now? I'm scared. How many calories?
>>
>>36545269
No
I'm fat
>>
Psmf day 15, only 300 calories of protein left
Refers on Tuesday tho so I'll just get some half off Easter candy
>>
>>36545077
same bro
>>
>>36543491
>8 months diabetic T1
>no cheats since diagnosis
>want donut
>getting A1C hemoglobin tested tomorrow
>also don't want to die
mad jelly bro.
>>
I was planning on relaxing my pescetarian keto diet for the day but now that I'm here and see all of my overweight relatives, people who used to be relatively thin and now have grown to sad, shapeless versions of their former selves, I really don't want to. I'll probably have a couple of deviled eggs and call it a day
>>
>>36545145
Go to the gym.

I went earlier today, did a hard push day. Gonna have a big ass pork roast and potatoes tonight for dinner. Tomorrow is squats & pull so I'll be well fed. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>36545077
this hits me where I live man
>>
>>36545441
Hey bud, I was diagnosed when I was 17 (2 years ago now) and just wanted to say that if you're careful with your shit and get good at it you can eat shit like that and have it barely spike your sugar. I can eat a real carby meal with lots of bread and some sugar (~160-180 carbs a meal) and hit maybe 180 at the highest about an hour after the meal and be under 140 after 2.

Basically here's how I do it:
>carry extra syringes and vial if you're on pump
>be sure to inject at least 20 mins before you eat the carbs
>Inject into muscle, not fat, it makes insulin duration shorter but still has same amount of effectiveness (i.e. , if your ratio is 1:10 normally in fat, it will still be 1:10 with muscle but will be done acting in around 2 hours instead of 3)
> eat your shit slowly, dont stuff your face with a sugar donut
>Check an hour in, if you're really high just take a little more even though you still have some acting
>refine and tune so this model fits your body best

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I started lifting once I was diagnosed so really only know how to manage diabetes while lifting and how they affect eachother.
>>
I ate one donut and shit my brains out.
Ohboy what a time to be alive.
>>
>>36545077

>tfw brother buys pizzas at least once a week and wants to get other take-away all the time

fucking gains goblin
>>
I work tonight tommarow is muh cheat day mfw making 56 an hour tonight to sit and bant on 4chan since no one else is here
>>
>>36543491
What kind of weird donut is that? Not even round

Leave it to Amerifats to make a giant donut and still call it 1 donut
>>
File: 1457665042343.png (404 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
1457665042343.png
404 KB, 588x598
Had a bunch of fucking pizza, beer, and ice cream last night seeing my parents for the first time in a while. I felt pretty sick afterwards but woke up feeling alright.

Meal today wasn't too bad nutrition-wise, ready to get back on it this week.
>>
I've eaten so many eggs. So so many. Go on without me brothers. There is no hope.
>>
>>36545314
Thanksgiving party? Are ground beets a traditional holiday meal in your part of the third world?
>>
File: 1388459281726.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1388459281726.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>36543491
>Easter cheat day
>not going for the whole good friday to easter monday

I haven't gone TOO far over my calories, but my macros are fucking rekt
>>
>>36543491

Today, I ate:

>breakfast
can of no-cal rockstar and half a pot of black coffee

>lunch
broccoli bake, ham, green beans, a roll, candied yams, a glass of wine, and a slice of mom's homemade pie

>dinner
a handful of candies, including 5 ferrero rocher

It was pretty bad, but I still burned a fair amount of calories, and I pre-gamed for today. Plus, it's only one day. The real question is how the hell I'm going to get rid of this easter candy without pitching it...
>>
File: 1458700712930.png (97 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1458700712930.png
97 KB, 790x773
>>36545077
>>
I think I'm going to fast for Easter Monday. Its what Jesus would have done.
>>
>>36545077
I know that feeling. I usually don't keep any of that crap in my house just because I have no self control.

>family comes to my house for Easter
>bbq some steaks and chicken
>parents bring pasta, desserts and candy
>eat a bunch of Reeses eggs
>eat a big dinner and dessert
>parents leave all of this shit at my house when they leave
w-why do you do this to me, mother?
>>
>>36545211
>5 feet tall
>60 inches

my tv is bigger than you desu senpai
>>
>>36543491
Holy fuck what a cuck.

You gave up something for magic man in the sky time? Christ kill yourself.
>>
File: 1396231439939.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1396231439939.gif
967 KB, 270x252
Summer Bulkā„¢ master race haha
>>
>>36543491
>woke up
>went and visited my family
>drank with my 74 year old grandpa
>tfw killed a bottle of Jameson be tween the two of us and killed a case of coors light
>had prime rib and potatoes and more beer for dinner
>on the way home stopped at Taco Bell and had two crunch wrap supremes
>currently in bed posting on this shit Mongolian image beef form bouncing between /fit/ /k/ /o/
>probably gonna fap and go to bed.
>>
>>36548834
Amen.
>>
>>36548971
>not inferring that I'm cutting, not giving up shit for lent
>not spending time with family and friends you don't get to see often
>implying I believe in god
>attacking someone's religious beliefs
The list could go on for pages. Also:
>being this butthurt about a post on a Ukrainian irrigation techniques discussion board.
>>36547371
Fuck if I know, the bakery calls it a Bismarck. Not sure if it's specific to the company or if it's a wider spread donut type. It's just dough twisted up and fried then smothered with chocolate icing.
>>
Went to buffet with family.
Weighed myself before and after.
Literally ate 5 pounds of chicken, oysters, bean salad and Brussels sprouts
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.