[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
Who is your daddy and what does he do?
>>
my dad is the world's worst entrepreneur who has had every business fail over 45 years and relies on my mom's mediocre salary to pay all the bills while he works for 4 hours a day
>>
File: 3.jpg (159 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
159 KB, 750x960
>>36542628
you can be my daddy, anon - what do you do?
>>
>>36542659
cool guy
>>
He owns his own business.
Been going strong for 25 years

>mfw he dies the company dies

Feels bad man
>>
My dad is a fucking loser. He has been unemployed for 17 years, is an alcoholic, is afraid to leave his apartment. Don't even dare to call me anymore.
>>
A schizophrenic who just sits around in the house idling
>>
>>36542628
My dad is a psychology professor and as of late last year, multi-millionaire.

He's got a doctorate for psych, a masters of science for statistics + mathematics, 2 bachelors degrees - b sci for neurology and b arts for lmao philosophy
Nigga even worked for the spooks during the cold war, helped design weapon system interfaces.

Fucking guy is a legit genius. I'll nowhere near as smart as him. It makes me jealous.
>>
Owns his own businesses in a ghetto shit hole but makes a lot of money.
>>
50 year old terry crews lookin nigga roided up and vicious. Cheated on the moms and they divocred but still live together cause my mom got nowhere else to go no money, demi-celeb here and butthurt cause i moved out
>>
File: Graveyard-Gjemnes-in-Norway.jpg (581 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Graveyard-Gjemnes-in-Norway.jpg
581 KB, 1280x960
He lies around a lot.
>>
A self-pitying depressed faggot who left before I was born. Pushed his way back into my life a few years ago to "make things right" (really just because he feels guilty) and pretty much expected me to make all the effort in forming a relationship between us.

He doesn't lift, and is shorter than me. Oh and also he has several children that I never knew existed, and I'm better looking than all of them.

My dad is a shitbag and I'm thankful for it because it taught me what not to be.
>>
>>36543059

>Fucking guy is a legit genius. I'll nowhere near as smart as him. It makes me jealous.

you don't have to have the brains like he does, but whatever you want to do, make sure you do it as well as he did
>>
he drinks a lot and abused my mom and other women, told me I'd end up doing the same thing after I'd endured 30 years of "this shit", referring to life
>>
Editor who worked shitty long hours throughout my childhood but always had time to coach my hockey team. Loves his whole family. I had a very solid, balanced upbringing and I still ended up here.
>>
Ded
>>
>>36542628

he's a shop teacher who worked hard to support his family. when my siblings bought houses, he came over and helped them improve their homes on the cheap. he's a cool dude.
>>
>>36543668
lol, I just realised my typo, that's hilarious

I'm doing a pretty tricky science degree, so I'm hoping that's decent middle ground. I just have to make sure I can maintain my marks and get into medicine.
>>
>>36542659
Jesus christ are you me?
My dad blew my mothers and his savings (about $250k) on a bunch of failed businesses and now they're both in debt of $30k and in their early 50s
>>
>>36543610
You buried your father in clay soil? You disrespectful little bitch.
>>
fat alcoholic
>>
>>36542628
Pretty cool dude. Owns a gun shop and does alot of construction work, also owns construction company.

Hes struggled some but i think hes finally finding his foothold, i hope to help him make it big someday.
>>
millionaire doctor
>>
My dad is a lawyer who owns a small practice in a small town with my mom, also a lawyer. Very nice people and I wouldn't have anything different.
>>
He immigrated here from Honduras when he was around 18 and got a job doing HVAC repairs for apartments. Now he is the maintenance manager for 4 apartment properties.

He's a good dad but a kind of shitty husband and he's got problems with alcohol. Other than that, he's a pretty solid guy.
>>
File: 1425615482844.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1425615482844.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>36542628
A lead welder at a steel mill

He works long hours for mediocre pay. My mom is a nurse at a hospital

Just a reg. middle class family
>>
>>36545760
>middle class
yeah nah
>>
Goddamit that movie is so comfy
>>
>>36542659
same luckily my mum left him and i dont talk to the fat arsehole anymore
>>
>>36545807
I live in Kansas City, so our COL allows my family to live a middle class life

If we lived on one of the coasts with these jobs we would be dirt poor.
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
He works an office job at a prison.
>>
>>36542628
He is fucking whiny bitch with a pot belly
>>
>>36542628
Dad is a Police officer. Mom passed away when I was young so I've always relied on him. Tbh he's the greatest guy I know and got my brothers and I into working out and staying fit at a young age. Having your dad as your lifting bro is the greatest feeling in the world.
>>
File: 1453207082285.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453207082285.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>36542628
Donald Trump and he's running for president
>>
>there are people out there who don't bave/have never had a dad

I'm truly sorry

Mine always worked a lot when I was younger and I could tell he was really stressed out because of it. I think he feels guilty for it now, but at least he was there. He'd still throw a ball around with me when he could.
>>
pretty good guy

was almost totally absent when i was growing up because of a high pressure management job but at least he made a lot of money and retired early

now he does a lot of gardening and plays instruments (badly) with other retired friends
>>
He owns his own gardening business which he started about year ago, already pulling 1.5k/wk. Not glamorous but he seems happy and he's losing weight doing it
Pretty sure he has some degree of ass burgers though
>>
He runs a pretty successful contracting company out of the house with my mom. We're pretty much loaded and don't show it off too much, instead they save it which is good and something I plan to do.

He does just about everything right, but sometimes I get annoyed spending too much time with him because I notice that literally every fucking mannerism is the same between us. Idk why that bugs me though since he's pretty much the man
>>
>>36547071
What are they saving for? Why don't they invest it?
>>
>>36543610
>WHYYOUFUCKINGLYING.WEBM
>>
>>36545807
>nurse
>90kish a year.
>welder
>70k ish a year
>160k.
>not middle class.
>>
An alcoholic carpenter that's been in and out of prison since he finished college.
Used to be an amateur body builder though, so I guess that's kind of cool.
>>
My dad is a cuckolded bitch who drives a bus 70 hours a week so his fat wife can stay home cooking all day and pretending it's a job
>>
>>36542628
Is he rich like me
>>
>immigrant
>delivers medication to old people all day, 16 hours a day

Gave up his livelihood to support my family in the US, and I hope to make enough money so that I can see that he retires before he dies
>>
>>36547186

There are plenty of investments (stocks, property, CDs). They really just don't spend the money on flashy things like big houses, expensive cars etc.
>>
He makes 180k a year working for the federal reserve while his retard son does nothing and rots away
>>
>>36542628
My dad died last year. Gained 10kgs since. Don't know how to get out of this depression.
>>
>>36548003
sorry man. try drugs
>>
>>36548012
>>36548012
Thank man, had a cocaine bender in the months after. It worked as a distraction, but not worth it for the coping.
>>
>>36548028
try adderall
>>
>>36548043
Can't get it in my country unfortunately, but noted. Thanks
>>
>>36548003
Squaaddddd

I'm up about 5 pounds in the past 2 months since my dad passed. I'm supposed to cut 20 pounds in the next month for a physical because my job charges more for insurance for people with a BMI over about 25 (I'm around 32 now, I'd guess). It's fucked.

Beer and fast food definitely isn't helping me.
>>
>>36548079
Exact same boat mate. Hit 30 bmi these last few months. Just absolutely no will power. It's mad how this shit affects us.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.