[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever go from lanklet skeleton to normal? i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: asian.jpg (485 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
485 KB, 968x1296
Anyone ever go from lanklet skeleton to normal?
i don't even care about being fit, i just want to look like a presentable human being and not an anorexia patient.
>>
Went from from 110lbs to 180lbs at 5'11"

I was skelly skinny. The funny part is you would never guess I put on 70lbs though. It's like you said, I just look kind of normal now.
>>
>>36541652
Dude you're not going to become /fit/ in a month just train till you have a bit more muscle and mass on you and be moderately active and I bet you'll look fine.
>>
>>36541652
No, no one has ever done it.
>>
>>36541652
I went from 143 lbs to 200 lbs in a year (6'0)
>>
>>36541652
Went from 140 to 180 at 5'11 in 2 years. People say I look muscular, but I would def be considered DYEL by /fit/
>>
Lol manlets ITT bragging about gaining 20 pounds.
>>
>>36541652
yep, from 6'2 125-130lbs at 17 now 190lbs at 20 years old
>>
>>36542100
gaining 20 lbs of quality mass is nothing to be ashamed of
>>
From 135lbs to 190lbs within 4.5 months @ 6'1
Eat like a madman all the time
>>
File: download.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>36541652

6'2 Went from 138lb to 165 in 9 months without too much effort. It can be done anon
>>
>>36541652
gaining weight is easy. just eat whatever you like as much as you want, then do it some more.

also eat an extra meal right before going to bed.

I am a 6 feet tall and this works for me.
>>
>>36541652
i want to see the neckbeard autist who took this picture
>>
>>36542245
you're gonna end up fat as fuck, that is if you aren't already
>>
>>36541668
5'11" is not lanklet lol
>>
>>36542006

If you are 180 at like 12% bf, you are definetely not dyel.

Also /fit/ thinks everyone who isnt Jeff Seid tier is a 6/10 lol
>>
>>36541652
Man, I feel bad for this girl.

Who know her whole day is getting hit on by creepers like whoever took this pictures.
>>
>>36542384
looks like a lanklet skeletor familia
>>
>>36542363
How are you so far at 165 and 6'2... Did you even lift?
>>
>>36542549
yeah im 100% sure she would rather be an ugly fat fuck that will die a virgin
poor girl
>>
>>36541652
I was fat every day of my life until I was 18.

I was ashamed of myself everyday and considered me like a piece of shit. The day I saw 303 on the scale was the day I hit rock bottom and started to eat almost nothing and just started to walk as LISS.

I had no idea about how doing it since this was long time ago and Internet wasn't even on the ranch I used to live.

Later when I was weighting around 250 lbs I started to run and continued to eating even less. Based on what I remember was eating like an apple and a cup of 2% milk for breakfast. A can of tuna and salad for lunch and for dinner a cup of milk and maybe another apple.

Yeah my diet was shit. I lost a shit ton of fat and muscle, I didnt even lifted back then I just was running. Fast foward one day I saw myself being around 126 lbs being 6'3... yeah I was a fucking skeleton.

A friend invited to the gym and after a shit ton of excuses I started to go there. The first day I stepped there I realized that I was weak as fuck. I couldnt curl 10 lb dumbbells not even bench the bar alone.

I trained months without progress. My diet was high on protein but was lack of carbs and fat. My libido also was not existent at this point. One day I saw myself at the mirror and started to meditate. I was very happy since I was not longer obese but I realized being skeleton was not what I fucking wanted.

I started to eat alot. I mean a fucking lot. I was forcing myself to eat. I started a dirty bulk. The first days I realized I was already gaining fat and wanted to cut back since I had this fucking trauma about not being fat again. But that trauma was the one who kept me being a skeleton. So I said fuck it man. Continued it while starting SS on a book.

Wanted to do the gomad part, but my stomach didn't handle it so I used eggs instead milk.
I gained a fucking lot of strenght and size.

Fast forward like 2 years after I was around 220 lbs being strong as fuck but also gained some bodyfat but didnt even care
>>
>>36543018
then I did some cuts and learned the importance of clean bulking. did some cuts and clean bulk cycles. I am around 192 lbs right now being 6'3 and being around 10% bf.
I am happy on how I look right now, because people always ask me if I train so heavy or make compliments about my body.

To be honest with you, I want to become lot stronger and gain some more LBM. But I am very confident with what I have become.

TL;DR
Calculate your macronutrients based on you lean body mass proteins, fats and carbs in that order followed by getting atleast 2x the RDA of micros so your diet will be abundant in vegetables, meats and starches

Do a controlled bulk until you gain the desired bodymass and the cut the extra fat so you could repeat the process until done.
If you are above 20% bf cut. and do what I just said.

Focus on strenght training and add a ton of accessories for volume at end of training so you will maximize muscle construction.

We're all gonna make it... if you have the will and desire to work for it
>>
Went from 6'1 134lbs to 225lbs in 2 years. Feel much better at this weight.
>>
>>36541652
I've been 6'4 since I was about 17 years old, I used to be an extreme skeletor back then. Probably around 140? In my middle 20s I was like 155 for years and smoked a lot of cigarettes.

Then late 20s I got real tired of being skinny so I bulked without working out and got to like 180, but most of it skinnyfat gut area.

Since starting compound lifting on and off over the past few years I've been around 200-210 max; still feel really skinny at this weight, but it's way fucking better than having people approach me just to tell me how skinny I am, I think I just look like a normal dude now but I have a neurosis about it so I have no idea how I really look.

Anyway, the thing that always fucked me over when i was younger is the whole meme about having high metabolism and "I eat so much food all the time and I don't gain any weight!!" In reality I was eating maybe 1 or 2 junkfood snack meals a day. I had to force myself to eat to a point where I felt sick and I still have this mental barrier where it's easier to skip meals than eat. Anyway, I know all about skeletor feels. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>36542577
How do you mean "so far"? and no way did I lift in the before picture, look at it again Im literally skeletal
>>
>>36543133
based on your experience should i bulk?(5foot7 manlet 150 pounds right now looking really and i mean really skinny lost alot of muscle too)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.