[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best jump rope routine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What's the best jump rope routine?
>>
just jump til exhaust bro
>>
>>36541526
I can't seem to jump continuously for longer than 20-50 jumps. Is there any specific way to get better besides just doing it?
>>
>>36541559
Maybe doing it faster
Longer rope for lankets
Cross rope jumping or double jump
>>
>>36541559
Set a time for the activity (in this instance 10 minutes or so), do the activity as much as you can during this time, note down how much you achieved during this time window, do this every day and then see the improvement.

Once you can do the activity for the full extent of the time frame increase the time or be content.
>>
The one where you tie it around your neck.
>>
>>36541559
Listen anon, I've recently been through this, from not being able to skip at all, to skipping everyday.

First, you need to learn how to just skip. Don't double bounce, one rotation of the rope, one jump. Practice until you have this down.

Then you'll need to learn how to alternate feet. Start by jumping on one foot, then try switch to the other, rinse repeat until you have the traditional boxing skipping.

It'll take a month before you have it perfect. Skip everyday, it'll get better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.