[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELPME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: plsstop.jpg (2 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
plsstop.jpg
2 KB, 85x125
>gf wants to get in shape
>5'6" 120-130lbs so average build, wants just to cut like 10-15lbs and then bulk up some muscle mass
>tell her to count calories
>no anon this is way too much work
>Putting numbers into MFP is way too much work
>Ok just stop eating bread and sugar
>wtf no nutella toast? fuck off lol xDDDD
>Starts guilt tripping me, says she'll go anorexic and shit
>give her the sticky
>no anon I don't want to go to the gym I feel too insecure
>tell her to run and skip rope and give her some shitty workout to do at home
>2 hours later sends me one of the gimmickybullshit.jpg routines and "hey anon I'm gonna do that what do you say?"
>mfw
I love her and want her to make it, but she's neck deep in her DYEL mindset. What do?
TL;DR: How do I make a female become /fit/?
>>
>>36541272
Show her the newest brosciencelife video about girl fitness, she'll either see it as a reality shock and lose thedyel mindset or she'll think you're insulting her and see you as a jerk, which could or couldn't damage your relationship depending on how much you like each other
>>
>>36541272
>>36541290
Here it is
https://youtu.be/d_k5W3d07GU
>>
File: femalebodytypechart.jpg (115 KB, 1023x851) Image search: [Google]
femalebodytypechart.jpg
115 KB, 1023x851
>>36541272
OP here, she's a 3 with smaller boobs and maybe not so flat belly.
>>
>>36541290
>>36541296
holy shit dude this is pretty much her.
I doubt it will do any harm since we've been close friends for long before we started dating.
>>
>>36541311
So she's a 4, dumbass
>>
>>36541333
And that was the last we ever heard from Anon...
>>
>>36541311
>'fit'
>no signs of fitness whatsoever
>basically just the normal level of bodyfat for accepted beauty
>'Athletic'
>a lower bodyfat % than 4, completely evident in the boobs
>garbage quality photo, unable to even determine if atheltic
There's a thin line between being an actual athletic qt and going into muscular which alot of women find absolutely abhorrent
>>
>>36541311
Rolling
>>
you tell her to do what you said, if she opposes and comes up with useless excuses you do this https://youtu.be/4smssvoLgpM
>>
>>36541296
>tfw i was exactly this girl until i got used to adding the gym into my schedule
>tfw wearing lululemon sports bra today

Man...
>>
>>36541311
7 detected
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.