[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here never wants to eat chocolate again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: _original.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2129) Image search: [Google]
_original.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2129
>>
not me.

though I definitely feel worse every time I eat candy, and I often wonder why I bother.
>>
Best decision I made 5 years ago. No problem keeping my weight in check ever since.
>>
Top kek.
You fat shit
>>
I've had one egg and I feel like vomiting.
>>
>>36540357
I used to be able to eat a giant solid chocolate 5,500 calorie godiva bunny, now I want to vomit after eating 1/2 of its ear.
>>
>Be South American
>Invent warrior drug for better fight performance
>It works, but it's bitter and disgusting
>Europeans arrive
>Immediately improve your drug with a few spices
>Wait a bit
>It's now seen as a woman snack

Where did it all go wrong?
>>
I just ate 1300 calories worth of reese peanut butter cups

I feel like dying

bulking btw
>>
actually celebrating holidays like the normie scum you are
>>
>>36540533

Stick with the blow, bro and collect mad heads
>>
>>36540573
reeeeeEEEEEEEEE
>>
just eat dark chocolate
>>
>>36540716
Is it less sickly?
>>
>>36540922
>>36540716

Idk brehs I have this dark mint chocolate egg here that I'm tempted to eat. Still has 1250 calories, 200% of my saturated fat and 100% of my sugars for today :SS
>>
>>36540357
pure chocolate is awesome look for 95% or more. it got really a lot of flavour and tastes awesome but you can't eat alot of it Macros are kinda okay and if you just eat 5g with a coffee you can fit it into your day.
http://de.chclt.net/wp-content/uploads/lindt-excellence-99-bitter-extra-kräftig-zutatenliste.jpg
it's Protein, carbs then fat
>>
>>36540357
I eat 4 squares of black chocolate daily in order to meet my calorie requirements. I fucking love chocolate.
>>
>>36541019
You are a fucking bro.
>>
>substitute chocolate and candy with nuts and some dried fruits
>become a greek god

That's actually the truth (even though I love some choco sometimes)
>>
>>36541019
>13g Protons
>49g fat

It's FAT.........Protein then carbs.
>>
>>36541203
Good fats tho
>>
>>36541228
Yes, but since fats are more calorie dense then proteins and you need slighlty more protein, you should be careful.
>>
>>36541247
that's why I said kinda okay and not Greek youghurt/Magerquark tier
and its meant as treat not something you shovel down your gaping cumhole.
>>36541203
was listing it from top to bottom (as translation) not in w% order...
>>
>>36541289
Didn't think about that, since I can read german...

Sorry breh
>>
>>36540357
I've never had this problem since I've hated chocolate even when I was a kid
Vanilla master race
>>
>>36541316
yeah and I wasn't aware that you can also order it by w%. Ishould have made it clear too that I'm not speaking of w%
thanks for the advice bro
>>
Top quality chocolate has an incredible taste and melt in your mouth texture.
You wont get sick of it unless you eat a fuckton.
>>
I can eat half a pound of chocolate, but the farts and dumps are just toxic. Also that weird acne that is half pimple half, cold sore.
>>
Just had one egg.

All I want to do is drink a gallon of milk now.
>>
File: ri.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ri.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>36541627
do it anon
you know you want to
>>
I haven't had chocolate in about 14 years. Intentionally, anyway.
>>
File: 1455993875313.jpg (36 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1455993875313.jpg
36 KB, 480x486
>last time I had chocolate
2 weeks ago when I had chocolate turtles, but before then 2+ years.
>last time I had candy
>2011

I have had some sugar cereal like oops all berries though. I count that as candy.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 604x453
yesterday I ate a chocolate egg, two lions (with peanut butter obviously) and two mars.
I am spending this Easter searching for a reason to live
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.