[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'2" >225 pounds >350 bench >525 squat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1458239810367.jpg (204 KB, 673x954) Image search: [Google]
1458239810367.jpg
204 KB, 673x954
>6'2"
>225 pounds
>350 bench
>525 squat
>580 deadlift
I'm still killing myself this Easter. No livestream, sorry guys. Take care of yourselves.
>>
>>36539308
Am I the only one who feels bad for Dustin?
>>
>>36539308
Why did you think lifting alone was going to make you successful?
>>
>>36539308
Happy holidays, OP.
>>
That'll reck the holiday for your family for life. You get molested by a guy in an Easter bunny costume or something?
>>
>>36539323
Very sad, he just wants to be loved by a mom and dad
>>
>>36539308

Fuck, that is sad. My family would adopt him. Seems like a nice dude, and I've never had a little bro.

OP give details, why are you doing this? Don't ruin your mom's life dude.
>>
Contrary to what /fit/ may have made you believe, we are actually caring here and don't want anybody to kill themselves or be miserable. Please don't do this anon. There is help, just try to reach out for it.
>>
>>36539308
Why do you want to kill yourself
>>
>>36539308
It gets better...
Just have to hold out long enough to see it. Feign confidence and a happy attitude and eventually you'll fool even yourself into believing it.
>>
>>36539554
>It get's better

Sometimes it does. Sometimes it gets worse though.
>>
>>36539308
Why? Things may be difficult sometimes but there is always a reason to smile, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but in a not so far future, there wil be. Seek for help bro. Please. We all are gonna make it brah.
>>
Do it
>>
File: dustin.jpg (14 KB, 169x214) Image search: [Google]
dustin.jpg
14 KB, 169x214
>>36539323
>>36539421
Am I the only one who feels sorry for Dustin?
Ever since he found Jesus he has no longer been lustin'
Some say he gives too much when it comes to trusting
Very sad, he just wants to be loved by a mum & dad
Doesn't drink or do drugs because the bible says its bad
Hes a large individual weighing in at 260 pounds
With boulders for shoulders and biceps of great mounds
Although the appearance of a bull, he has a heart pure like a dove
All he wants is a family, to love and be loved.
>>
>>36539570
Most of the times it comes down to your outlook on life
>>
>>36539308
I heard that most of the people who fail to suicide come to regret it later. Think about that.
>>
File: Z6JGOWS.jpg (267 KB, 1700x1400) Image search: [Google]
Z6JGOWS.jpg
267 KB, 1700x1400
don't do it bro :(
>>
Bro, think of all the gains to be had... Bro please....
>>
>>36539601
I won't argue against the power of positive thinking, because I do agree. A negative attitude only alienates people and makes your situation worse. A positive attitude won't hurt anything and can help. But there are limits. Sometimes life really is bleak and hopeless. I'm perfectly happy but I would feel trapped in this life if I didn't know suicide was an option.

And the whole "it gets better" spiel bugs the shit out of me. If you don't do anything to make it get better it will almost certainly get worse. Your problems will remain unsolved and you'll just get older and weaker and more miserable with even more regrets and wasted years under your belt.
>>
File: 1390337522313.jpg (28 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1390337522313.jpg
28 KB, 330x270
>>36539594
Is this some stale pasta? It is still delicious even if it is.

Please, Dustin don't off yourself.

See? Bards of 4chan started singing your tale.
>>
File: 1456948120480.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1456948120480.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>36539308
adios amigo
>>
>>36539673
Fresh OC my friend, I did the best I could do with my limited vocabulary and IQ (that also rhymes)
>>
>>36539308
Noone in their right mind would adopt a full grown human being.

Just walk into an old peoples home and start talking to old farts, them old farts love to treat everybody their grandson, telling tales about their youth and shit.

Who knows, you might be able to find a friend in there.
>>
>>36539308
Shut the Hell up. Put that Fucking Gun down. Are you so weak? So feeble that you would end it all? Has lifting taught you nothing at all? Have you not learnt the value of pain? And of the strength you gain from strife?

Life is pain. Life is beautiful agony. Life is trail and tribulation. And because of that... life is fucking glorious. Don't throw it all away OP, take that bitch and HateFuck her and she screams your fucking name!

You're gonna make it man. Turn your Pain into strength. Turn your trauma into might. Turn your hate into power.
>>
>>36539308
I wish I had the courage you have. I'm still too much of a pussy to kill myself but, hopefully that'll change.

Good luck man.
>>
Suicide is absolutely irrational and dumb.

Do you not realize that there is void, absolutely nothing beyond death?
Our brains can't even imagine the nothingness.

Your life is the only thing you have and when you end it, you won't feel better or be better or be released or anything - you stop existing at all, forever, gone.
>>
You want a family as an adult? Join the military and stop feeling sorry for yourself. If all 20 year old are this cringe - worthy, no wonder this country is going to shit.
>>
>>36539767
Trying to argue rational with a person who is in a completely irrational state is probably the wrong approach.

I doubt anyone actually want to kill themselves but, they see no other way out of their pain.
>>
Find a woman that loves you, you don't need parents, now you need a woman (not a whore).
You shoul drink sometimes, it is even in the bible. (Not too much)
>>
>those lift stats at 6'2"

>killing yourself

lol you're a pussy among largelets
>>
>>36539308

Best of luck.

I'd do it if I wouldn't leave such a loving family and group of friends torn up.
>>
>>36539767
Not everyone who opts out is a 16 year old girl who got dumped. Maybe another round of chemo is one too many. Maybe you're tired of being violently raped by your HIV positive cellmate. We all die eventually anyway.
>>
Don't
>>
>>36539789
But every human being can relate to rational thoughts.
It's very simple to realize that losing your existence cannot be in your interest, ever.

>>36539834
Sure, but as long as you exist there is a chance of things improving, your mindset changing, whatever.

If you throw away your life you are done and nothing else will ever exist again - yah literally deleted the entire purpose of your existence.
>>
>>36539688
8/8 breh
>>
>>36539874
Sometimes there isn't a chance though. That's literally why hospice is a thing.

My point of view is framed by having watched loved ones die in slow agony. I would rather not do the same. I'm a pull the plug kind of guy.
>>
>>36539886

True but if OP were ill he would have said. Also it would be euthanasia, technically.
>>
Wow when I read ops post I was like hell ya man kill it everyday! Then I read the replys and I'm like oh fuck he means offing himself.
>>
>>36539901
Yeah, agreed. I don't know what OP's problems are but he's probably got better options on the table still.
>>
The 2 biggest mistakes of my life were sucking another guys dick and then trying to kill myself, trust me there's always something to live for even if it's just to see others happy or to lift till you drop
>>
>>36539308
Hope you're still alive OP. Im sure theres people out there who will miss you if you left
>>
>>36539664
My life was shit a few months ago. Dad died, was stuck in a place where i couldnt go anywhere and working unsociable hours which meant i never got to see anyone. On top of that My gf broke up with me because she didn't want to have to be the one to be there for me through that rough period. I eventually got to the point I just said fuck it and left, moved to a new city where I had nothing. Haven't made a lot of progress since I left, but am finally starting to feel better about my life prospects. I have no doubt that if I didn't have family and friends who would miss me I would've killed myself
>>
Suicide is retarded and incredibly short sighted and selfish, but I'm sure you already know that and don't care. I'm that case, make sure you jump and do a flip on the way down.
>>
>>36539308
OP you still with us?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.