[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Gym stories that actually happened. >new DYEL twig beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 903490539053.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
903490539053.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
ITT: Gym stories that actually happened.

>new DYEL twig beta manlet in the gym lifting
>doing typical pointless exercises
>his headphones fall off during on his 7th bicep isolation exercise
>can hear what he is listening to
>The Dark Knight Rises (Main Theme)
>mfw
>>
>>36539109
kek
>>
>>36539109
why you gotta be a cunt to people who are all about self improvement? you gotta start somewhere
>>
>>36539142
For the same reason where he starts threads pretending to be don draper holding a glass of scotch. hes a loser
>>
File: 325982389598235.jpg (22 KB, 227x360) Image search: [Google]
325982389598235.jpg
22 KB, 227x360
>>36539142
>>36539148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2uPU53qds

Deh-Shay Deh-Shay Bah-Sah-Rah!
>>
>>36539109
> Gym has 2 squat racks. I'm in one, and there's a guy deadlifting in another.
> Can see a spindly kid sitting on a bench with a brand new pair of romaleos on, obviously waiting for a rack to fill up.
> Deadlifting guy finishes, kid scurries up to the rack, sets up 50kg for deadlifts and then just sits there.
> 10 minutes later, ive finished my squats and the kid comes over.
> "Hey are you finished here?"
>"Yep, I'm doing some deadlifts now anyway so we can just swap racks"
> " No I need that too!"
> Whatever, I'll just clear some floor space where the benches are.
>"Hey I'm still using that bar for snatches, and the bench for box jumps"
> Then it clicked, fucking crossfitters
> Explain that this isn't a crossfit gym and he can't take up 3 of the 5 barbells in a gym as small as ours
> He mumbled something and then attempted to do snatches in a short power rack.
> Later find out he tried to put a complaint in against me for harrasment...
>>
>>36539148
Because that's what this board is all about, circlejerking each other and making fun of other people. Lurk more
>>
>>36539109
I saw some dude doing ez-curl bar deadlifts. I think he noticed me staring at him bewildered
>>
>>36539148
>>36539142

Lmao beta faggots detected. Enjoying listening to batman?
>>
File: 1453464965488.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1453464965488.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>36539331
>Deadlifting guy finishes, kid scurries up to the rack, sets up 50kg for deadlifts and then just sits there
>and then just sits there
no you idiot, he was channeling his energy
>>
>>36539331
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

So this basically?
>>
shitty at greentexting, so here it goes:

everytime I'm going to the gym, there's that skinny old geezer doing nonsensical bullshit. stuff like:
- pretend-cpr on a mat with his back arched like a cat
- running from one end of the gym to the other with a 1kg-dumbell, reaching for the floor every now and then. moves the dumbell from hand to hand while doing so
- shrugs, curls, one-armed dumbell rows, ... with a ROM of 1cm. he basically jitters the weight back and forth.

everytime i see that guy, i wonder how he managed to stay alive for so long. someone this stupid just has to get run over by a bus or something.
>>
>working at a hospital
>receive a male patient who was brought by his mom
>reason being he roid raged and broke shit around the house
>patient is a 130 pound skelly who thought injecting roids would magically make him into a buff dude
>even a female nurses can overpower him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.