[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize this is all woman want and anything bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: zac-efron-222.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
zac-efron-222.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
when did you realize this is all woman want and anything bigger is gross
>>
>>36538078
Just right now. Thanks, op!
>>
>>36538078
I assume you mean anything bigger muscle wise and not height wise
>>
>>36538078
actually the consensus among the women is that hes too big and gross now and was hotter before. seriously
>>
He looked better before he bulked up desu. Ottermode GOAT.

Still, this looks great too.

Never was delusional enough an imp to think women care about wide-looking permabulking powerlifting faggots like most of you retards.

>b-but I don't lift for women
Shut up fattie.
>>
You won't care what grills think once you leave humanity behind
>>
Fuck women, they're stupid. This man looks so good.
>>
>>36538078

Pretty close to goal body desu.
>>
File: grill.gif (376 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
grill.gif
376 KB, 245x204
This is prime Efron
>>
>>36538078
bigger or leaner? women dont understand the difference because they dont have a male body

zac is very lean and vascular here (and has a spray tan enhancing his abs) but isnt that big. but to women thats "too big and muscly ew he was better when he was just toned"

but toned is pic related, which is actually much bigger just with higher bf%
>>
>>36538078
When did you realize that all women are different and some want roided beef freaks like rich piana while others want skinny twinks like micheal cera
>>
>>36538398
women cant tell the difference between size and bf%
>>
>>36538398

"Toned" in general as a term triggers me

It's just a way to describe a lot of muscle and low body fat, but it's seemingly used so offhand, as if it takes no effort to accomplish
>>
>>36538398
>>36538098
chicks dont want to see striations that never go away and bicep veins that cast deep shadows.

thats basically what it comes down to. they see it as 'scary' because people with that low of bf are usually mental/unstable/obsessive in some way. homeless, sickly and dying, junkies, this kind of 'scary'

only people that care about perma-striations and wicked vascularity are the people those people are competing for better perma-striations and wicked vascularity against.
>>
>>36538321
>tfw this would be my body and I'm 6'4" but have horrible gyno
Feels very bad friendos
>>
File: Ultra Rare.jpg (26 KB, 550x338) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Rare.jpg
26 KB, 550x338
>>36538078
Women don't want muscles and fit men you dip shit. Women want money and power. Women want and are attracted to powerful leaders. Why does the millionaire CEO get a hotter bitch than the ripped 18 year old who lives with him mommy?... That's reality.... However for men being attracted to women only looks matter. Fuck.. I love being a man.
>>
>>36538710
Totally this! Women want mostly rich men, money > body almost always.
>>
>>36538098
Yea this is what I got too, said he looked good and got "he's too big anon"
>>
>>36538426
Does t tone refer to the continued partial muscle contraction?
>>
>>36538543

This basically. Not just women, when I was a kid I thought guys with extreme vascularity were hardcore crackheads. Didn't understand why this was considered a good thing.
>>
>>36538398
this, you can definitely get bigger, just don't be super dry. Guaranteed zac with non-revealing clothes on looks pretty lean still.
>>
>>36538078

>women
>knowing what they want

It's like you've never spoken to one
>>
>>36538321
am female and can confirm this is what women mean when they say they was a man with muscles.
>>
>>36538740
>>36538710

>women want rich men

if your body is shit and your personality is lame then all your girls will abuse you and cheat on you, and just use you as a sugar daddy; money & power just give you prostitutes.

to get a good woman you should have a bit of everything, be a good provider, have a good personality, be physically decent or fit, being tall helps, etc...

guys don't want a girl who just has nice tits, they want the full package. girls are the same. girls want a guy who has a bit of everything.
>>
>>36539019
You mean dont get a pretty one.
6/10s are nice and good if youre an 8, since youll be the best they can get. Theyll put up with all your shit short of fucking other girls or something
>>
>>36538078
Good luck getting bigger than this natty anyway.
>>
who cares what women want. personality and confidence trumps body
>>
File: thetrump.jpg (98 KB, 800x735) Image search: [Google]
thetrump.jpg
98 KB, 800x735
>>36539194
>trumps body
>>
>>36539194
Its all about social circles.
If you can meet a girl, you can fuck her, thats my experience
>>
>>36538710
This is so silly. My friends dad is a millionaire CEO and he's just a normal boring middle aged man whos been married faithfully for last 30 years. hes not out everynight doing hookers and blow
>>
>>36538078
years ago when I stopped lifting for women

>>36538321
this
>>
When did you realize it doesn't matter what women want?
>>
>>36539350
This is /fit/ . Most of the tards here have r9k levels of autism.
>>
File: my_goal.jpg (19 KB, 291x268) Image search: [Google]
my_goal.jpg
19 KB, 291x268
>>36538078
am I the only one here that can see those abs are photoshop
>>
>>36539350
>this is what people believe
Maybe not blow, but hookers pretty sure
>>
>>36538710
>>36539019

Its funny because, actual powerful, successful people are far more likely to marry relatively young and be in long term relationships (maybe with a bit of side puss). Take for example pretty much any political leader or CEO.
>>
There's something weird about his body, I can't pinpoint it. I think it's his weird skin complexion that makes it look like an old man had some synthol or ab implants done.
>>
>>36538710
Why are you here...
>>
>>36539433
I dont think marriage is a factor, just that most people successful or otherwise arent player types
>>
>>36539019
>if your body is shit and your personality is lame then all your girls will abuse you and cheat on you

This is true, I mean look at that fat autist who created Minecraft
>>
>>36539436

Old men often have darker skin and more chest hair, also the vein in his arm stresses low fat. Also, his abs look off in this pic.
>>
>>36538321
its the same as OP?
>>
File: 1429391254421.jpg (16 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1429391254421.jpg
16 KB, 500x373
>implying that someone here is bigger than Zac
>>
>>36539381
lol are you retarded
>>
>>36538078
>this is all women want
>5'8"
make up your goddamn mind already
>>
he looks bloated

you just know that Duane's doper did this to him.
>>
>>36539433
I think having a solid marriage is an excellent foundation for a man to build a successful career on. If his physiological, sexual and emotional needs are met he can focus 100% on business.
>>
File: fedora3.jpg (32 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
fedora3.jpg
32 KB, 600x765
>>36538710
>>
GF says he looked better in Neighbors, now he looks (quote) "way too ripped, goofy and his body doesn't match his face anymore"
>>
>>36540896
Asked her what she meant with "way too ripped"
>"he looks unstable and way too thin, like he's about to get a heart attack. Like he was nervous all the time"

Won't stop me from getting even rippeder familia
>>
>>36538078
Why come to /fit/ and tell people to lift less
I don't understand
Are you clinically autistic
>>
He got all the insecure young girl pussy and got tired of their mood swings, so he changed his body to attract the older evil sex devil types
>>
>>36538688
Well there is surgery to fix gyno..
>>
>>36538078
>dat incredibly disproportionate head to body ratio

dude looks like a bobblehead doll. ill stay going for mass. /fit/ sure loves aspiring to be small
>>
>>36538078
Is it just me or does this guys body look strange? I cant figure out what it is vut something looks off...
>>
>>36538078
That guy's bigger than me so I'm gonna keep lifting.
>>
>>36541343
spray tanned abs
>>
File: fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>36538710
>>
He's a big guy though.
>>
>>36538078
He's already really muscular in that pic, he just looks small because of his small skeleton. Any more muscle on him would just look silly.
>>
>virgins telling other virgins what women want
Let's set this straight once and for all

Girls want social status. If other guys, and more importantly girls, will "vouch" for you, you're golden. Your body is good enough for a woman if other women thinks it is. Seriously, the more people like you, pay attention to you and respect you, the more you'll draw in new people (and thus, more women). It's not just in the numbers though, it's also about the social status of the people vouching for you. I can guarantee you, that if you had a heard of 20 super models that would talk you up and vouch for your social status, you could get any girl no matter how fucking ugly you are.

Anyways, money and good looks will very often improve social status. Just don't think it's the money and the body thats the cause when it's the social status. That's why Justin bieber can pull girls that Jeff Seid would only dream of. Sure Jeff seid has the better body but no one gives a shit about Jeff seid, so girls don't go for him over Bieber.

It's all about social status. It's all about how many will approve of you. It's about how many will want to be around you, and in turn the quality of those people. Remember back to your high school days and tell me it's not true.
>>
File: tumblr_m1ctnpbscs1qkzq2g.jpg (42 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ctnpbscs1qkzq2g.jpg
42 KB, 500x313
>>36539255
>>
>>36541422
>Girls want social status. If other guys, and more importantly girls, will "vouch" for you, you're golden.

Being a big guy always helps with social status, at least in my experience. I noticed people got far more respectful towards me and listen to what I say more after getting bigger.
The downside of this is that it might also scare a lot of people away from you, especially if you have something like "mean mug syndrome"
>>
>>36541475
>Being a big guy always helps with social status, at least in my experience.
That's true, but only to an extent. You can absolutely be too big. But honestly man the only thing that matters when it comes to girls is this:

When you enter a social setting (with both males and females), how many of the people there are like "eyy look who's here! Awesome dude hey let me get you a beer bro come sit with us over here we saved you a seat!" ? How many of the women greet you and give you a hug?

It sounds lame as fuck but as social creatures the key word is 'validation'. You'd be wise to remember that.
>>
>>36541396
UUUU
>>
Try to avoid taking social advice from fit. You wouldn't get the guy who failed math 3 times to tutor you, so why are you taking advice on women from these goobers.
>>
>>36539019
>to get a good woman you should have a bit of everything
Bluepill mentalitly
>>
>>36541504
>"eyy look who's here! Awesome dude hey let me get you a beer bro come sit with us over here we saved you a seat!" ? How many of the women greet you and give you a hug?

This is so normie, it hurts.
>>
>>36540896
You know when you see some hottie on TV and your gf starts talking shit about her... Then you agree with her or even join in pointing out the hotties flaws... Yeah this is the same thing in reverse. Don't be so naive, your gf thinks Zac is smoking and just won't admit it
>>
>>36538078
yeah but he's a major dyel in a shirt.
>>
>women wanted a roided, closet homo, drug addicted manlet

wew lad
>>
>>36541562
it's actually quite nice when you're the guy they're talking about. It's nice to feel wanted and appreciated by others, how could anyone possibly disagree?
>>
>>36541650
The type of person that considers normie an insult instead of shorthand for not a social retard.
>>
>>36541422
This and only this .
Well said man .
>>
how long to get zac efron mode
>>
>>36541422
This statement perfectly sums it up, id have nothing to add good sir
10/10
>>
File: 1440793375645.jpg (15 KB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1440793375645.jpg
15 KB, 220x212
>>36541562
No fucking shit
>>
>>36541396
he's like 170 cm
>>
>>36538078
When did you realize he is wearing dark make-up in every crevice to make himself look more shredded?

Will they evver learn?
>>
>>36541422
You're pretty clueless as well. I'm a fucking no body and have no problem getting women. There are always going to be the women who want the rich men, with lots of authority. Then there are the women who don't give a fuck about material things or how many people like and respect you. Different people like different things.
>>
>>36542091
Then what is the secret?
He said social status, that could be anything
You play in a band? some girls love that and this in turn gives social status
Social status can be alot of things really
>>
>>36538078
when will you realize that men lift for themselves?
>>
>>36539350
>I know this because I spend every single moment of my life with my dad's friend
Nigga please you dont know that man, also this type of things are usually kept secret, even from your best friends
>>
>>36542146
Nah. Having intrinsic motivation and achieving personal goals and success are valuable enough to women who aren't whores. If you craft yourself as a skilled, creative, physically/sexually/financially capable man - you don't need much else in the way of social status. No doubt having friends is essential to living at all, but having a large circle or a "hivemind" of social media followers behind you won't help you get pussy if you're actually just a loser with no social skills/interesting qualities outside of chasing pussy.
>>
>>36542788
But...mate
Being creative, skilled and capable means you have social status right?
Im sick of the whole "chase girls and get rejected" scene so i cant really add much to the conversation in terms of experience but im gonna go try stuff out when/if i get a less toxic relation to women but i do know girls are notorious for rejecting men based on bullshit reasons
>>
>>36538078

> 2016
> lifting for women

You disgust me.
>>
>>36539335
t. chad
>>
File: 1443059478393.jpg (754 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
1443059478393.jpg
754 KB, 2400x3000
literally last week after watching that movie with that faggot in it, my gf said he was ripped

gonna start cutting tomorrow ;_;
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.