[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating Subway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
Hey /fit/ as a newcomer and a college student, what is your opinion on eating a simple sandwich
>i.e. just the bread, meat, some veggies and thats it
from subway? I always hear the trainers at my gym say "AND DON'T FUCKIN EAT ANY OF THAT SUBWAY TRASH" whenever they give people advice on weight loss.

What do you guys think for a student who's trying to get fit but is always in a hurry to balance other things?
>>
File: dancing pepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
dancing pepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x536
i'm bulking so i go and get
>double turkey
>bacon
>provolone
>lettuce
>onions
>oil and vinegar
>salt and pepper
>with a blue powerade i grab before i order

every single time in that exact order. sometimes i also grab some cheetos with the powerade
>>
>>36537966
Buy your own ingredients and make your own food. If you are as busy as you claim then make all your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday.
>>
>>36537985
also i might be autistic
>>
>>36537985
I just get a simple tuna sandwich with spinach & onions. Not even cheese or any sauce.
>>
File: vomit pepe.jpg (32 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
vomit pepe.jpg
32 KB, 249x237
>>36538080
>tuna
>from a can
>>
Your 'trainers' sound like retards.

The macros from several subway sandwiches are fine. 100 calories to 10 grams of protein is pretty much sufficient to meet your daily protein intake requirements.
>>
>>36537986
I work on weekends too. Whats the real difference between buying my own bread and making my own sandwiches when I can get the exact same thing with a wider variety of veggies for cheaper?
>>
>>36538095
Oh their complete douche nozzles, I got one complimentary class and almost walked out because of how creepy the trainer was.
>>
>>36537985
>tfw there is no subway in my country
>tfw there is no gatorade/powerafe in my country
Im planning to try and become a burgerland citizen after graduation but I will have to make homemade sandwiches and drinks. Anyone got good recipes for this?
>>
>>36538126
zimbabwe?
>>
>>36538138
Kazakhstan. It's not that bad actually, it's alright but US/Europe are miles ahead.
>>
>>36538103
Why must it be a sandwich
>>
>>36538161
>not too messy
>easy & quick to make
>take it with you

I just seems really beneficial to me. Especially since i don't have much time to cook these days
>>
I love it, but there are none strategically located near me (if if they are, they get beat by chipotle). I'm a big fan of the Italian BMT, or buffalo chicken, or even the meatball one
>>
>>36537966
Homie I work at a subway. Its all mad processed food minus a few veggies we cut to make it seems like HURR DURR WE FRESH. its not. That being said its good for bulking as some sammichez are a lot of calories. You are just paying fro higher grade processed shit when you could go buy sandwich shit and make it yourself for a loooooot cheaper dude.
>>
>>36537966

Salad bowl
Roast chicken
Lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, mayo
>>
>>36538331
oh... well shit. I guess I'm gonna have to stay up a little later or something to make myself some sandwiches for the day/week.

Thanks brodin
>>
>>36537966
used to work at subway

get the double chicken salad w/ spinach and load the fuck out of it with veggies
>>
>>36538331
Only thing im lacking is finding sub bums that stack up to god tier subway buns
>>
>>36538095
Jared pls go
>>
Subway cracks me the fuck up. They somehow tricked people into thinking it's a good idea to eat a foot of something in a single serving and they'll somehow lose weight.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.