[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Is it good to mix back with shoulders day?.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 448x328
/fit/
Is it good to mix back with shoulders day?.
>>
> 2016

> not giving shoulders their own day

uhh ... ok ...
>>
>>36537842
>not giving every muscle group a day to itself
>not having calf day
>not half quad day
>not having forearm day

it's like you guys are afraid of making it
>>
>>36537842
Op here
I didn't do my back day today because I was spending holly week with my family, so I want to finish all my routine before monday
>>
>>36537848
>not having left and right specific muscle day
>not having a left calf day and a right calf day
>not having a left pectineus and a right pectineus day
>>
>>36537886
that's a good idea after neck day i'll start separating the groups more
>>
>not having ab day
>not having trap day
>>
>>36537831
the problem isn't the mix of exercises itself, its the recovery.
You need the delts to do bench, specially incline. You will stop it's recovery half way thru and then again and again.

If you manage to put enough time between back and chest day for the shoulders to recover then go ahead
>>
>>36537831
I mainly try not to mix deads/squats, and bench/OHP on the same days, because they recruit a lot of the same muscles. Back and shoulders is fine.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.