[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you been lifting everyday for months but still look DYEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 675x547
>tfw you been lifting everyday for months but still look DYEL
>>
>>36537235
>lifting every day
>look dyel
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>36537235
What do you want from me faggot? Eat more, inject steroids into your scrotum, lift more weight.
>>
Lift every 3 days max with full body workout since natty. Thrn eat til you gain 1-2 lbs a week.
>>
Do not worry friend. I have set my goal fairly low and do bodyweight. This way I'm content with every small improvement and I don't have any time frame for results
It's a never ending ultra-slow progress
>>
>>36537235

>lifting everyday

There's your problem.
>>
>every day

you're not allowing your body to recovery properly.

also, you're not using the word "everyday" in the correct context, but that's beside the point.

you need at least a day to recover. your muscles grow on rest, not on stress. when you lift, you cause tiny tears in the fibers. when you take a break, they repair themselves and adapt to the weight you've been lifting. when you don't take a break, you don't give them a chance to grow and adapt.

also, dnno what you mean by months, but less than a year isn't going to get you looking jacked. you're still in the noob gains phase, which means that you should be gaining strength pretty rapidly, but muscle mass itself is going to take a while.
>>
>>36537323

>rcovery properly

inb4 you just corrected someone's grammar when you failed yourself

typo fuckers
>>
>>36537235

>stick with it
>you'll make it

>take a break on wednesdays or some shit
>make sure ur getting enough calories to build your body
>>
>>36539048
all of this advice is meaningless if you're stuck with pretty boy twink genetics.
>>
>>36537267
That is retarded. I am natty, and I lift full body 4 times a week, with about 6 exercises per training day.
>>
>>36539184
I started lifting weighing 130, I weigh 198 now at around 15%
>inb4 being called fat because I don't feel like cutting before or during my in season
>>
>>36537235
>months

it takes years, retard
>>
>>36539210
>years

It takes decades you dumbfuck
If you weren't athletic growing up it's fucking over for you.
>>
>>36537323
Is there some way to increase recovery rate?

I'm not lifting yet- just bodyweight and running- but it seems like my progress has stalled because I'm so fucked up from the last exercise session.
>>
>>36539227
STEROIDS
T
E
R
O
I
D
S
>>
>>36539207
When you're a skelly twink like me, any weight you gain turns you into a skinnyfat.
>>
>falling for the rest day meme

I bet you guys eat 1g/lbs bw protein too.

>>36539227

You can take drugs to speed up recovery, roids, so it is possible. But as a natty you have to take preemptive measures to prevent fatigue. Good way to do this is taking shit like creatine, bcaas, and i guess fishoil for joints.

It wont speed up recovery but it'll minimize damage and smaller scale damage is easier and faster to clean up than a car wreck.
>>
>>36539233
Nah man, Sisyphus was a pretty cool dude.

>>36539247
Thanks.
What are you supposed to do on off-days to completely recover?
Light exercise or be completely immobile?
I'd imagine frequent blood flow and flexing would be best, but don't know.
>>
>>36537235
Y'know, if you post your diet and routine, we could probably help you out, m8.
>>
>>36539239
Excuses, nigga. Work on getting strong at the big 3, and on sound assistance work, and slowly gain weight. It took me 2 years to get from mid 160's to the 190's. Bulk slow, and cut at the maximum once a near (for summer). It takes a long time without drugs, and you just have to be patient.
>>
>>36539184
muh genetics
>>
File: animu catgirl.jpg (108 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
animu catgirl.jpg
108 KB, 620x916
>>36539221
>decades
>not centuries
>>
>>36537276

wew lad
>>
>>36537333
Kill yourself, fuckbitch.
>>
File: NoMatterWhat.jpg (250 KB, 894x1022) Image search: [Google]
NoMatterWhat.jpg
250 KB, 894x1022
>>36539184

>tips fedora, rubs belly

You're wrong. Bad advice.

>muh genetics meme lmao

pic related you fat fuck
>>
>>36539261
your body'll recover by itself. all you need to do is not do any heavy lifting. light cardio like some running is good though, not for recovery, but for general health.
>>
>>36539261
Stretch, take a walk. Those are basically the only activities you should try to shoot for every off day. If your friends want to go play a pick up game, or go biking/swimming, then go do that. It's basically just a normal day, except without weightlifting.

It's good to do something physical everyday just for health (both physical and mental). You don't have to do something strenuous everyday, four-five times a week is plenty for muscle.
>>
stop looking at the roid shits as people who lift
>>
>>36539573
>>36539712
Thank anons, have a straight version of a /fit/ related comic.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/861111/753c14e083/
>>
>>36539288
>>36539389

>ignoring insertions and height are genetics

not everything is a meme you fucking faggots
>>
>>36539850
I typed out a thoughtful constructive response, but instead I'll just respond as follows:

lol fucking low test manlet. I bet you are a kissless virgin, what a loser.

> <6'0" fags need to just kill themselves.
> Not being in the 2pl8/3pl8/4pl8/5pl8 club the first day of lifting weights
> being this much of a pleb
> I bet you need to do cardio to have abs
>>
>>36537259

C'MON
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.