[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T.B.H. Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: ritual.jpg (34 KB, 1180x1180) Image search: [Google]
ritual.jpg
34 KB, 1180x1180
I just gave myself total body hydration. Felt good man. Anyone of yall have experience with T.B.H.?
>>
please respond
>>
i don't know what that is, to be honest.

explain?
>>
F.A.M.
>>
how much water you drink n.i.g.g.a
>>
File: 1458965208642.png (401 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1458965208642.png
401 KB, 1631x1571
>>36537116
Did you jump in a tub of lotion or something? What are you talking about? keep me posted....
>>
I googled it. Seems like you sauna then lotion a lot.
I'm OK.
>>
>>36537744
>>36537777

To get T.B.H, you have to use the lotion. T.B.H. is when you hydrate your body totally. My personal routine is that I rub lotion all over my body (including the inside of my ears, nose, anus and under my foreskin) then chug 500 to 1000ml of water, put eyedrops in my eyes and apply lip balm to my lips.

The only close thing I can think of from popular culture is Christian Bale's character in American Psycho with his facial mask routine, but that wasn't really T.B.H. or even P.B.H. "It puts the lotion on the skin" from Silence of the Lambs would work, but unfortunately the B.H. isn't shown in detail.
>>
>>36537854
I don't think anything really happens from that. The lotion will do what lotion does. I do not see how doing all of those things at once is better. I just take an antibiotic from my dermatologist for acne. Works great
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x258
>>36537854
>>
>>36537854
Keep us posted.
>>
>>36537759

3 litres per day.

Sometimes drinking water does not feel like enough. Even though I am VERY careful to always stay properly hydrated through water intake, my skins sometimes feels a little dry. This is when T.B.H. comes in. T.B.H. is a great solution to that problem. However, I do perform T.B.H. on myself as a preventative measure as well.
>>
File: 1458953584940.jpg (95 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1458953584940.jpg
95 KB, 460x628
>>36537947
I think you may be autistic. That's okay though. We all have some autism in us.
>>
what is the purpose of it
>>
>>36538075
To keep my body hydrated. So I can perform at my maximum possible capability. So I can have the soft and supple skin of a nice boy.
>>
>>36537854
Not realising this is shills.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.