[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flavored Whey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CalVonSwole.png (284 KB, 411x357) Image search: [Google]
CalVonSwole.png
284 KB, 411x357
>Browse online for more whey protein because newb gains has got me hooked
>Look up nutritional values
>See that flavored powered can have 2g less protein per serving
>thefuck.gif
>Flavored whey is stealing 10% of my gains
>Never again

/fit/.Why are you not choosing the unflavored nectar? Why are you not choosing to make it?
>>
>>36535552
>wanting to drink powdered scrotum dust

unflavored whey is absolutely disgusting and i can't have a blender in my dorm room. flavored whey is more convenient
>>
unflavoured anything tastes like ass.
>>
>>36535625
>>36535667

>being so much of a pussy that you can't drink unflavoured
>>
>>36535625
>can't have a blender in my dorm room
Bullshit. Just do it
>>
>>36535552

I've been drinking nothing but unflavored, grass-fed whey for 6 weeks at a time for a PSMF.

That shit tastes awful to the Western palette. However, after about 2 weeks subtle flavors that I hadn't noticed before started coming through and the horrible aftertaste disappeared. When on maintenance breaks, all other flavors are super-enhanced - sugar especially. Can't even stomach soda now, it's sickeningly sweet.

Plus, it's GOAT for a PSMF - the easiest way to maximize protein and minimize carbs/fats.
>>
>>36535625
are you in the US? just put a fucking towel over it, or at least that was how I hid my microwave from RAs - some weird legal technicality where they couldn't actually move shit around to search like they had a warrant or anything. they could only write you up for stuff in plain site
>>
File: 1440920296426.jpg (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440920296426.jpg
120 KB, 600x600
>>36535625
what is a spoon to stir with? DO you even lift?

Unflavored whey is best because it can literally be flavored with anything. Diet rootbeer and orange soda, coffee, earl grey tea, milk, whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>36535735
>grass-fed whey
Kek
>>
>>36535552
take a slightly heaping scoop and you'll get the two grams back. Or mix the powder with a bit of milk and you'll get your 2 grams of protein
>>
i just bought a thing of the cookies n cream muscle milk last night

youre supposed to mix it with water. it tasted like fuckin bulgarian sweaty ass water. that shit goin in milk
>>
>>36535552
>/fit/.Why are you not choosing the unflavored nectar? Why are you not choosing to make it?
On the odd occasion I buy whey it's always unflavored, the rest of /fit/ is just spoiled little girls that need everything to be like candy or they'll cry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.