[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one here follow a RAY PEAT based diet ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Any one here follow a RAY PEAT based diet ?
>>
>>36534354
>Cola
>Cane sugar
>Eggs
>Milk
>Butter
>Cheese
>Ice Cream
I'm not even going to scan through the rest. He's retarded and so are you.
>>
File: 0sUzaY7.png (176 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
0sUzaY7.png
176 KB, 800x700
>>36534409
he has a Ph.d in the field of biologie i think , so i dont think he is retarded. he has an unfamillair approach , yes
>>
>>36534435
I fear he got his PhD from a cereal box if he touts cola, butter, cheese, milk and meat as optimal parts of anyone's diet.

The only dumber diet I've heard of is GOMAD.

Of course though, as long as someone has a title in front of their name you'll respect it because you want an excuse to eat like trash and he's giving your fat ass permission to do so.
>>
File: 1444892384928.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1444892384928.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>36534354
>nuts, seeds and beans are bad
????
>>
>>36534505
People judge he based on experience , alot of peopel experienced weight lolss eve thought they eat lots of sugar , butter ect
>>
>>36534566
>People judge he based on experience
Well, maybe they should judge based on peer-reviewed medical journals, in which case they'd scoff and/or laugh at this imbecile for promoting a moronic diet, and at you for being attracted to it.
>>
>>36534435
>appeal to authority
>>
>>36534590
>Well, maybe they should judge based on peer-reviewed medical journals, in which case they'd scoff and/or laugh at this imbecile for promoting a moronic diet, and at you for being attracted to it.
actualy yes , his work is very well referenced and backed with sin e, , he have a website , check it out..
>>
>>36534354

It just amazes me that someone could sell what is basically the standard American diet as a healthy way to eat, and people would gullible enough to fall for it

>ice cream is a superfood

You deserve what you get to be honest
>>
>>36534721
if by selling you mean in exchange for money then i dont think he is selling it...
he only talks about " natural ice cream with no funky ingredients , and his diet is way more far ffrom a normal american diet ( i'm not american
>>
Exemple of a peterian inspîred diet :
Oysters 4 times a week
Gouda cheese every day 3-4oz
Fruit usually OJ, bananas, dates, mango, some apple sauce
Cottage cheese every day 16-32oz
Liver once every 2 weeks 6oz
2 eggs a day
Coffee with sugar and half and half
Mexican coke 1-2 a day
Rice once in a while with San J gluten free soy sauce
Carrots every day
Potatoes 3x a week
Dark chocolate 4-6 bars a week
And tons of Knox gelatin in there
>>
>>36534817

What's "natural ice cream"? It's a manmade food. And what counts as funky ingredients if not cream and sugar? Let me guess, he says something like "make sure it's grass fed ice cream" like that means shit
>>
>>36534878
in the pictures its says ( best organic , homemade or no funky ingredients)
>>
>>36534940

I don't get what that's supposed to mean though. What's his research to support including ice cream in your diet?
>>
>>36534354
This thread is amazing
>>
File: 1459034165664.jpg (71 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
1459034165664.jpg
71 KB, 545x545
>>36534354
>diet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.