[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is wrong with my poop. All floaty and bloody, and now this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Wtf is wrong with my poop. All floaty and bloody, and now this? My butthole have never hurted this much...
>>
>>36530805
floaters are caused by either
>excess gas
>poor nutrient absorption
only a concern if they last for a couple weeks

you likely have dietary issues if you had hard stools which caused a hemmorhoid and then floaters. fix your meal prep game boi
>>
File: 1449727622366.png (87 KB, 268x325) Image search: [Google]
1449727622366.png
87 KB, 268x325
>>36530805
jesus what the fuck have you been eating?
>>
>>36531006
Chicken breast and vegetables. Looks like my body doesn't like vegetarians.
>>
>>36530805
youre not eating the right macros. or your body isnt used to it.
>>
>>36531270
It's fucking vegetables.
>>
>>36531317
then you're fucked up or something.
>>
go to the doc, op. Don't ask medical questions on a romanian deadlifting forum
>>
>>36530805
Not enough fibre?

It's a common enough issue in guys who only think about how much protein they're getting.

Eat some black or kidney beans, breh. Good protein and fibre.
>>
>>36530805
You're eating too many vegetables, maybe?
>>
>>36530805
When was the last time you had any kind of probiotic or yogurt?

When was the last time you took a multivitamin?

When was the last time you ate something with high fiber?
>>
>>36531425
1. Some days ago, still had problems.

2. Don't take any, just vegetables.

3. Eat a half of bread each day when I'm home from them military
>>
OP

do you chew

or just swallow

srsly looks like a whole salad came out of ur ass
>>
yup, that looks like ass cancer.
>>
>>36530805
That's so fucking disgusting OP go scrub your asshole with steal wool those are some shameful shits.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.