[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have tried so many times to bulk up but I always fail should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: photodune-552956-teenager-xs.jpg (27 KB, 548x364) Image search: [Google]
photodune-552956-teenager-xs.jpg
27 KB, 548x364
I have tried so many times to bulk up but I always fail should I just roid? Tired of being a skinny wimp
>>
>>36529091
You should learn how to count calories
>>
lol how do you fail at eating
>>
>>36529105
counting calories is a meme.
>>
yes.
>>
>>36529129
Counting calories is a meme is a meme
>muh genetics
>>
>>36529225
counting calories and eating a 300 calorie surplus is a meme because there's no way you can ever be that precise about your metabolism and calorie absorption. count calories and eat a 2000 calorie surplus and yeah surprise suprise you will gain weight. so saying count calories as an answer is utterly useless answer. It's like saying just do the thing that you need to do bro
>>
>>36529259
It works for the majority of people.

Don't gain weight? Add another 100.

Stop being an excuse making bitch and kill yourself for once
>>
>>36529273
Yes but again thats not what the thread is about idiot. I already said I have already tried doing this in the past but fail at it so the question is is it better to roid as a novice or continue being a skinny little shit.
you are a shit poster
>>
>>36529286
it's better to eat more and count more precisely you skinny cunt
>>
>>36529286
he may be a shit poster but you're a shit person
>hurr i cant get big should i roid?
>have you tried doing what you're supposed tk to get big?
>fuck you that's a meme it doesnt work
roids arent magic btw you still need a caloric surplus to gain mass on them
>>
>>36529286
People that roid still have to EAT BIG TO GET BIG, CMON
>>
>>36529286
Roiding is for fags, even worse is roiding because you're a lazy fuck
>>
>>36529306
The whole point of the thread is that yes I'm a shit person. I am lazy and ill disciplined. I have tried so many times to start the fit lifestyle but I always fail.

So that's why I asked about the (obviously NON ideal) option of taking 500mg of test per week because hopefully the good results and improved mood would be like a catalyst for everything to start going better. life is miserable when youre a skinny weakling
>>
>>36529342
No, roids won't teach you discipline.
>>
>>36529091
roids dont make you gain weight, food does. if you roid and still eat the same amount of food you are just gonna get leaner but you wont get heavier.
>>
>>36529091
even when roiding you have to eat at a surplus.
>>
>>36529427
>>36529452
will test stimulate appetite? hmm maybe i should just start smoking weed again
>>
>>36529463
I had the same problem you had and solved it by drinking ~3 litres of milk a day.
Its not as much as it sounds when you spread it over the day.
Worked great for me,ive been lifting for 4 months and im making mad progress with my diet being pretty much just milk,bananas and noodles.
>>
>>36529463
no.

just make a bulking shake and you should be able to swallow down 1000+ calories pretty effortlessly.
>>
>>36529490
I started doing this but after a week I stopped because I started to stink (found it easy though because I love milk). How much have you gained in 4months?
>>
>>36529463
why do you need something to stimulate your appetite ? seriously if you just add a handful of nuts every day that's 300kcal more. and if you are truly desperate drink something that has kcal in it. you dont need to eat 100% clean so if you cant eat a lot just eat higher kcal stuff. instead of chicken maybe eat steak or sth like that.
>>
>>36529638
i havent weoghed myself but i started as your average skinnyfat joe and look actually pretty good now
I started with 40 kg bench press x3 and 30 kg overhead press x3 and im now at 80 kg bench press x 3and 55 kg overhead press x3
>>
>>36529109
How do you fail at not eating?
>>
>>36529889
by eating
>>
>>36529913
Well stop that then.
>>
>>36529091
EAT MORE
LIFT MORE
SPEND MORE THAN 2 WEEKS BEFORE GIVING UP
READ THE STICKY
KEEP READING THE STICKY UNTIL YOU CAN RECITE IT FROM MEMORY
STOP BEING A FAGGOT
DO AS I SAY AND I WILL STOP YELLING AT YOU
>>
>>36530345
>SPEND MORE THAN 2 WEEKS BEFORE GIVING UP

tips for doing this?
>>
>>36531052
Shut the fuck up, lift and eat!
I weighted 64kg and ive gained 10kg. (im 185cm)
If it takes the time until 2 in the night to eat then do it.
Also peanut butter is your friend!
So shut the fuck up, lift, eat more and count your calories!
Even as a vegan i managed to get that shit done, if you have to eat about 750g food the day, then stuff it into yourself you get used to it
>>
Guys you have to understand, its best this guy just roids.

I mean come on, he says

> i tried so many times already

then brags about it on /fit/ and thinks about taking the easy way.

Its just that, people like this will literally never make it. Never, ever.

If you were such a retarded and lazy piece of shit, wouldnt roids be the best idea? I think it would.

If he takes regular testosterone with a low dose of something like 300mg/week then its not going to do much damage.

And who knows, maybe he can quit afterwards.

I know some guy, who said " i wanna get somewhat big, so i have a foundation i can build on" and he did exactly that. He roided for just 1 year, got a good build and improves from there on the natty way. Its like a quick starter.

tl:dr Just roid, you wont have success otherwise
>>
>>36529091
Drink eggnog, cream and raw eggs will get you fucked quick
>>
File: gfölerf.jpg (35 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
gfölerf.jpg
35 KB, 666x527
>>36529091

>NEWFAG COPYPASTA

You delusional retard.

Very VERY TLDR right here faggot;

Protein 4 calories per gram of protein - found in meats milk and vegetables, mainly meats and milk is responsible for making your muscles grow stronger and larger, they do this by repairing muscle damage you cause by lifting weights, and the body adapts to make it easier the next time you lift by repairing said muscle. "GAINS"

Fats 9 calories per gram of fat - Found in meats, some vegetables and nuts. Regulates hormones, lubricates your joints and tendons. Dont ever avoid fats.

Carbohydrates 4 calories per gram of carbohydrate - Bread, candies and veggies are 95% carbs. Main energy source, your brain needs it, your muscle needs it. You CAN go low on carbs to cut out a lot of calories to lose weight, but you will feel sluggish, weak and tired as a result because your body starts eating up your fat reserves, or "bellyfat" as you faggots call it, resulting in you getting leaner or "more toned" , dont ever fucking say "tone"

Calories in ---> calories out = Weight GAIN
Calories out ---> calories in = Weight LOSS

There are a lot of calculators that tell you how much you need to gain and lose weight.

>Metabolism
Dont ever fucking say you have a high metabolism, metabolism IS dictated by your physical activity, how large you are as a person and how much muscle you have. 2 twins with close to identical physiques, identical activities and muscle mass WILL have the same metabolism.

All in all, go to the gym lift heavy ass weights, make sure you get enough protein (Try to get 150-300 grams) Carbs you can play around with to fit your caloric needs, fats should be around 50-100 grams.

Sick of you undedicated uneducated skinnyweaklet fucktards shitting up fit.

Now fuck off to reddit.
>>
File: 1456606204143.png (280 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1456606204143.png
280 KB, 1190x906
>>36529286
You will still need to eat a calorie surplus when roiding. It doenst magically make muscles appear it just makes the process faster. If you don't know how to properly gain lean muscle through diet then roiding is a fucking terrible idea and a waste of money for you.
>>
>>36529286
YOU DIDNT EAT OR TRAIN ENOUGH.

You PATHETIC excuse for a man, holy fuck i wish i could see you in the gym and fucking laugh in your goddamn face, i hope you never make it you retarded fuck.
>>
>>36532621
And fucking this.

Now piss off from this board you weak fuck.
>>
File: Testosterone study, LBM gain.jpg (60 KB, 688x477) Image search: [Google]
Testosterone study, LBM gain.jpg
60 KB, 688x477
>>36532621
>It doenst magically make muscles appear it just makes the process faster
you think?
>>
>>36529286
>thats not what the thread is about idiot

<spoiler>yes it is</spoiler>
>>
>>36532780
you are stupid. im guessing below 90 iq
>>
File: dat's bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
dat's bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>36529091
>failing a bulk
>>
>I can't eat enough
>Should I do this thing that requires me to eat even more than the previous amount?

Yes, OP.
>>
>>36529286
You just gotta eat smart, bulking up requires calories but there are foods out there that are calorie dense and can be easily eaten. Like only a 50g of hemp seeds can be 300 calories, put that in to your shake with the rest and you can easily drink up to like 800~900 calorie drink. Look up caloric dense foods. Eat smarter
>>
Yes come to the dark side.
Start with 250mg Test 500mg tren. The magic about tren is you can eat whatever you want it.somehow ends up as muscles as.long as you eat enough.

Educate yourself and start blasting. It's magic
>>
>>36529342
kill yourself fampai
>>
>>36529342
skelly here. eat more you collossal faggot. test will fuck u up later in life, especially if ur novice ass is using it
>>
File: Testosterone-Booster-Reviews.jpg (211 KB, 629x401) Image search: [Google]
Testosterone-Booster-Reviews.jpg
211 KB, 629x401
Kind of in the same boat here. I eat 4000+ calories a day according to mfp but the weight gain is super slow. Ive been doing this for about 5 weeks and I've only gained 4 lbs. I know that means I should eat more but idk if I can force myself to eat yet another meal (currently on 4 big meals w/ snacks/shakes in between). Anybody have suggestions for ways to increase my appetite other than smoking weed? I heard that some of those test-boosters you can get from places like complete nutrition have a pretty big effect on your appetite. Im not really interested in the test booster itself but Ill do whatever it takes to increase my appetite.
>>
>>36533678
start drinking double cream?
>>
>>36533678
4lbs in 5 weeks is ok if you're natty. some people say that you can only gain 3lbs of muscle a month
>>
is drinking olive oil a thing
>>
>>36538234
not a bad way to add a few hundred cals but i wouldnt be drinking it straight

gotta just add it to stuff, i added 2 tbsp to my 16oz proton shake (it will change the flavor noticeably but not nastily, and i dont like olives themselves)

if you were to slug down 500cal of pure olive oil though you'd probably just shit it out as runny, oily, hardly-eve-shit diarrhea
>>
How old are you?

Eat twenty times your weight in pounds and you should gain weight.
>>
>>36531052
>tips for doing this

There's nothing any of us can say to get you to stop being a little fag. You have to do it because you WANT it. Not because it's something you feel you NEED to do. Sometimes it sucks to go to the gym and sometimes you have bad days where you don't hit as much weight as you did the previous day or even previous week. But you just have to fucking grow some balls, suck it up and suffer for a few hours a week to see some results. If you can't stick to it and take some good advice when you hear it, then you don't want it enough and therefore need to get the fuck off this board. So the question is, do you want to continue being a skinny faggot or do you want to take the advice these kind gents are giving you instead of passing it off as "a fucking meme xddd"?
>>
>>36529259
>I'm incapable of doing it therefore it's impossible
You start by increasing your intake each week until you find out how much you need. It takes patience and trial and error.
>>
>>36532679
The study did not control dietary intake. In fact it is safe to assume the guys on test probably had increased appetite... doesn't mean the muscles appeared magically. If OP continues to be a little faggot and not eat for whatever reason he will end up looking like a sack of shit.
>>
>>36529259
It means "at least 300 calories". Eat more if you must.

You also don't need to be precise, down to the calories; it's as long as you're roughly around the mark.
>>
>>36529091
So many people around the world dont get to eat today. Dont be a bitch and just eat your food, so you can grow.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.