[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads is there honestly any point in trying to get fit if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Lads is there honestly any point in trying to get fit if you have this body figure?

I'm 6'1 and have the narrowest shoulders ever. I honestly don't think I'll do anything more than tone.

>Mgk still gets pussy right though?
>>
what the fuck does it mean to tone? fucks sake, explain it to me, because I don't get it... is it gaining muscle mass? reducing body fat? what is it?
>>
>>36528820
>est. 1990
>anarchy tattoo
no you're not gonna make it
>>
>>36528974
mgk made it more than anyone on this board ever will.
>>
>>36528974
That's not me, you do know that right? Haha.
>>
>>36528884
Like when a skinny guy with really low body fat has a really good six pack and there biceps stick out but they're still not strong.
That's what I'd say anyway.
>>
>>36529000
toning, to tone, toned, literally makes no sense. it's a buzzword used to sell magazines to people who don't understand the process of building muscle mass.
>>
>>36529000
trips confirm you're a baseless twat
>>
>>36529241
Don't even know what that means so jokes on you.
>>
>>36528884
To me toning is not getting huge but building muscle and getting definition on my body. So while walking around like normal people could still tell i lift.
>>
>>36529446
it means that you should read the sticky, and don't make atrocious, meaningless statements like "I want to tone"

also lurk more
>>
>>36528988
"haha" that guy doesn't even know about some insignificant like-the-rest-fuck-establishments-punk-wannabe. Honestly these kids need to grow up.
>>
>>36529482
>lifting to impress normies
kek, they won't tell the difference if you're in clothes anyway, faggot
>>
>>36529482
So the goal of "toning" is to into otter?
>>
>>36528820
mgk is a fuckin slayer bruh
But i guess that comes easily when youre a rapper and a model
>>
>>36529556
what does he model, anal dildos?
>>
>>36529568
shoes,forgot which brand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.